• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cause why not. Make these two kill each other. Senator said he was more of a Gumball fan. And Patchy said HHEEEEELLLLLL NO

Now they fight

Speed is equal

(Note. Patchy is Small Town+. But high enough for it not to be a stomp)

Patchy scales to 4.7 Kilotons

Senator scales to 20 Kilotons

That's all. Who wins and why?

Patchy the Pirate: 5

Senator Armstrong:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Patchy starts with a large range advantage. Cannons offer a huge distance to shoot. Fight starts with Patchy sniping Senator from a long distance, and Senator charging ahead while using his harden body to tank most of the blows. While he could tank them. With the distance he has to cross, he is gonna take some damage. Once they both are in each other's attack range. Senators Harden body and superior strength is gonna make it hard for patchy Patchy to kill him. And Patchys regen is gonna make it hard for Senator to kill him. It's about who can get past the others problem first and better. And Patchy should be able to do it more times. Senators best chance is incapacitating or choking him out with physical strength. Which is possible. Patchy would have to wear down his body. Which I'm better Patchy pulls that off first. Not only does he start out getting in way more attacks since starting with large large range on him, he also can time hack him. Stops time and slaps him around till he is down. Or manipulates the plot and kills him that way. As well could trap him in a different dimension or time. Or just beat on him till he is dead from a distance. He does have flight after all. He shoots him down from a distance and keeps away. Senators best and only real ways to win involves getting close to patchy. Even if he got close too him. It isn't a promised win. Patchy still has ways to get away. And theres also considering the time he would take to try this. As he likely wouldn't open with it. Patchy should win it via range, hacks, and regen. Patchy FTW.

I forgot Patchy is Class 10, so dropping a single truck on him wouldn't even incapacitate. Would have to be multiple

True. Albeit, no exact promise he would use it when getting choked out. Would be hard to think while being choked

True. But so are the Nanomachines. Plus the regen that Senator has with his nano machines. Those two make it really fought for Patchy

SpookyShadow said:
What incap? You can't KO a guy with High-Mid regen. And incap is definitely not in character for Senator.
Well like you brought up, flattening him with items like say a truck. Or again. Choking him out. Or sending him flying from the battle field with a strong enough hit. He is notably stronger. With how much stronger he is lifting wise as well. Pretzeling patchy would be really easy.

@Butter

A truck doesn't have low 7-C dura, so Patchy can easilly pulsiverize it with an headbutt or straight up walk trought it like it was made of cobwebs

and chocking doesn't work either, as Patchy has remained conscius and talking as a severed head, so lack of oxygen isn't a problem for him.

Also for the BFR argument, he can just walk back to the fighting area

Well. If it was laying on top of him. He would need to actually move his body with the force to break it. Which I'm not sure how LS vs AP works there. If he parked something that made him unable to move his arms or legs on him, would he even be able to destroy it if he can't move. Or I don't know. That I guess might vary on what is on him.

That's a fair point. Hadn't thought of that. Well R.I.P that then

Back