• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pink State Steven (Monster Form Restricted) vs Blue Diamond, speed equalized

Battle Conditions: Takes place in a 100-acre (about 0.4-square-kilometer), flat, open field bordered on all sides by a forest with rocky terrain and some mountains, the opponents start out 20 meters apart. Both in-character but willing to kill. Victory by incap or death. SPEED EQUALIZED. Steven can use all abilities and forms of Pink State, including his Aggressive Pink State in which he is boosted by Rage Power, but can't use Monster Form. Each is aware of the other's abilities as they are at the end of Future, but get no prep-time. Steven starts in his "base" Pink State.

Aggro Traumatized Pink Boi: 2

Medical-Marijuana-Dealing Blue Giant Woman:

Inconclusive (but Greg stomps Blue with his almighty censored):

Background Info (I express NO opinion on a victor): Blue has the advantage of potentially even more versatile ranged attacks than Steven with her Energy Projection which includes high levels of Danmaku (as seen in Reunited, she can spam someone with energy-blasts from basically all directions at once). She also has pseudo-flight via riding around on her clouds. Steven has advantages via his haxxorz-durable Shields (which can be used as ranged attacks), True Flight (like when stomping Jasper), and his screams, although the energy-projection in his screams is omnidirectional/AOE and thus not as versatile as Blue's energy-projection.

Aaaand. . . .DEBATE!

Last edited:
Blue would probably do better than Yellow only due to her Danmaku Energy Projection. Like Yellow she should be able to knock down the sheilds flying at her but not break them(The ones that restrained Jasper) Screams should be able at most to knock her down to her knee. I will stay neutral til the others come.

Kyleb79 said:
Blue would probably do better than Yellow only due to her Danmaku Energy Projection. Like Yellow she should be able to knock down the sheilds flying at her but not break them(The ones that restrained Jasper) Screams should be able at most to knock her down to her knee. I will stay neutral til the others come.
So is that a vote for inconclusive, or are you just waiting for others to give their arguments as to why one or the other would win?

Nickobloke said:
im still going to go with Steven, while blue is more versatile still feel monster Steven even when restricted takes the win.
Do you get what "restricted" means? When we say a form/transformation is restricted, that means it CAN'T BE USED, that's the standard terminology on vs-threads.

What that means is that the conditions for this battle are that Steven literally CAN'T use Monster Form. "Restricted" means it isn't allowed. Standard terminology for vs-threads. Steven's strongest available form here is by either shifting giant while remaining in human form, or Aggro/Chad Steven.

Did you think that "restricted" meant that he can still use Monster Form but the form itself is somehow restricted? If not then I'm sorry for assuming, but based on your wording it seems like you think he can actually still use Monster Form in this battle. He can't.

I won't count your vote until everything on this is clear. In both this and the match with Yellow he is literally NOT ABLE to use Monster Form, at all, in any capacity. Whether that changes your vote in here, as well as possibly in the one with Yellow, I will wait for you to tell me.

Oh sorry, I didn't know, in that case, im still going to have to go with steven, when in pink state, he could resist blues power, while yes blue is larger, that doesn't guarantee the win, as for her extended range attacks, Steven pink shield was enough to easily push back white diamond's mind beam.

Nickobloke said:
Oh sorry, I didn't know, in that case, im still going to have to go with steven, when in pink state, he could resist blues power, while yes blue is larger, that doesn't guarantee the win, as for her extended range attacks, Steven link shield was enough to easily push back white diamond's mind beam.
Okay then a vote for Steven it is :)

White Diamond wasn't that much stronger at least in AP the mind control was the only thing that instantly defeated Yellow and Blue and they were unprepared. Though White Diamond is stronger than Pink State Steven mainly due to how close Pink State and Yellow are in Power.

I mean Pink Steven manily temporarily defeated White because how powerful his sheilds were not his AP. The Sheilds were pretty much indestructible to her which is why when she projected her from everyone(Herself, Yellow, Blue, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and Pink Pearl) when it deflected off the shield that blast deflected onto White.

Ok. Serious question. Why is Pink Steven High 6-A? We've already established that his monster form is we able to hold back the cluster, but he shouldn't be be High 6-A in his Pink State. Jasper managed to take a handful of hits from him while he was bloodlusted, but why is that a reason for him being High 6-A? The justification is also a complete headcanon as to why he'd be "comparable" but weaker to his monster form. That isn't true because Pink Form Steven was never proven to be comparable to the Diamonds unlike Pink Steven. He should be 7-A due to stomping Jasper, not High 6-A for "scaling" to his Monster form.

In my opinion he held back at first with his fist but when he screams he stops holding back with his fist though what he is holding back is his shield capabilities mainly during the end when he went insane.

Monster Form was just Pink State shapeshifted and in Berserk Mode. We already went over this at length over in the CRT. My original idea for Pink State's tiering was "varies, from At Least High 7-A to At Least High 6-A likely far higher," however several people made an argument for why Pink State is clearly Diamond-level whenever he isn't holding back. Steven wasn't "bloodlusted" against Jasper until the very final few seconds of the fight when his eyes gained diamond-pupils. And at that point, she was HELPLESS! Her "taking" hits from him earlier in the fight was because he was still holding back a huge amount, as he actually admitted right before shattering her.

If you have an issue with his current tiering, then A VERSUS-THREAD LIKE THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO DISCUSS IT ANYWAY, you need to take it up in the CRT. I remember you showing up in Part 1 of the CRT and making this same argument when you clearly hadn't made the effort to go back and read the entire thread up to that point to see how we had already debated this issue at length and why we reached the decision that we did. If you go to post in Part 2 of the CRT, then please read ALL of Part 1 and then all of Part 2 so far, first.

Now please get out of here with tiering-discussions as this is a versus-thread and not the place for it.

As well as, It might be because Pink State Steven was somewhat near Pink Steven himself who is compare to Blue, Pink and Yellow though he isn't purely Pink.

Is his diamond power=/=Has the power of a diamond. He wasn't able to fully use it to its maximum, so he logically shouldn't be as strong as a Diamond.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Is his diamond power=/=Has the power of a diamond. He wasn't able to fully use it to its maximum, so he logically shouldn't be as strong as a Diamond.
Did you not see me point out to you that this is a versus-thread and that tiering discussions don't belong here? If you want to bring this up then go to the CRT for the verse, but for the love of all that is good and holy, unlike the first time you posted in Part 1 of the CRT, please go back and read everything in both Part 1 and Part 2 first! If you don't feel like making that much effort, then sorry but you don't belong in the CRT.

Do not bring up debates about tiering/scaling here in my versus-thread again, that isn't what these are for, it's what the CRT's are for.

DatBoiBrown said:
Is this M O O D Blue Diamond or high as a kite Blue Diamond?
Obviously it is Blue with the latest updates to her powers, but as I said, both are in-character but willing to kill, so it shouldn't matter. The reason I said "obviously" is because you may have noticed that in the listings for vote-tallying I called them "Aggro Traumatized Pink Boi" and "Medical-Marijuana-Dealing Blue Giant Woman," so obviously this is stoned-Blue. LMAO!

Also the one for Inconclusive says "Inconclusive (but Greg stomps Blue with his almighty censored)," lmao I'm sorry I couldn't help myself cuz memes.

Soooo who do you cast a vote for, buddy? Remember that Blue has Energy Projection with Danmaku as we saw in Reunited, so her ranged-attacks are less-hax but more-versatile than Yellow's.

BUMP! Let's gooo! After a 24 hour grace-period Steven will officially have a victory over Yellow in the other thread I created. Now let's see if he can beat Blue as well. Even if Chad Steven (lol) can beat Yellow, does that necessarily mean that he can also beat her sister (or whatever the Diamonds are) who has danmaku energy-blast spamming making her ranged-attacks more versatile than Yellow's?

Last edited:
Back