• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pink State Steven Universe (Monster Form Restricted) vs Yellow Diamond, speed equalized

No, I mainly meant I checked the notification bar, but never got a notification and I clicked on it if I did miss it. I never really check Forum activity on the side.

Kyleb79 said:
You mean the one I always check on? "Warning Do not access Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive games".
Edit: Yeah I'm just deleting this whole post of mine because I became a jerk, which is something I promised Antvasima I wouldn't do anymore. Ugh, sorry guys.

Look whatever I'm gonna edit my posts to not sound so rude towards you, since I'm sure Super Saiyan God Julian will tell me that wasn't okay of me.

I apologize for getting snappy and a bit hostile, I'M SORRY dude. I will be contacting you after the forum-move to see if you are willing to forgive me and re-cast your vote here once it can actually be counted.

Well, if you didn't read it yet, then I suggest you follow the instructions and read the thread carefully, so that you don't miss the forum move.

Kyleb79 said:
It's fine, I'll just forget about this discussion.
Well just FYI dude, and I'm just saying this to kindly inform you, and again I'm sorry for being a bit of a jerk:

All the posts in your "Strongest Characters" thread from April 15 or later are going to disappear forever. So my advice to you is that if you want to preserve the answers you got to all your questions there and the lists that various people made, you may want to save that thread as a complete offline webpage on your computer on a phone!

You could also potentially use the Web Archive to preserve the thread, although I'm not sure how exactly that would work, you'd have to look into it yourself. I think this is where you can do it, and you will have to create an account. You may want to get on it quickly if you want the info we gave you in your thread to be preserved, as it is a bit unpredictable how soon the move will be happening!

Bumping this, and also:

I vote for Steven with High Difficulty FRA! I've been told by Admins that it's perfectly acceptable for the original-poster of a match to place a vote as long as it's a scenario like this where things are very clear-cut after many other votes have already come in. So since it's already 6-to-0 in Steven's favor, I will say that I believe that Chad Steven (lol) defeats Yellow with high difficulty, and add that to the original post.

This means that unless a whole flood of people come in with arguments for Yellow winning, this is now 7-to-0 and Steven wins after the grace period.

Back