• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pick your Partner: That's right a Digimon Partner

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Who would be your Digimon Partner? Well I guess you'll choose...At random. Who is your destined partner? We will see >:)

https://wikimon.net/Special:Random

Rules:

First official Digimon you get.

Yggdrasil, God, NEO, ENIAC, Homeostasis or any other non Digimon is not allowed.

Have fun :)

He'd likely be Low 5-B like any generic mega level. Although he has decent hax.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Who the hell is Justimon? I wanted Alphamon for God's sake.
Justimon is actually the main partner of the guy who beat Zeed.

@Kaitas Well yeah actually. He's Low 2-C with some decent hax in his weaker base form.

Darkanine said:
After over 40 tries of getting nothing but cards, CDs, songs and maps, I finally got GranDracmo
Kneel before the vampire king
I know the pain. But it was either this or a wikia with a ton of fan digimon.

@Dragon le triggered zeed got beaten *shot* Ok but legitly how did justinmon beat Zeed just curious that's all

That doesn't count either. it has to be a legit Digimon file...Good luck. Life long partners don't come easy :)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
PIS or the fact that Ryo Akiyama himself is Zeed's weakness...
agh my greatest weakness…PIS or just a dude that is there

well time to be cautious and hope that guy doesn't have solid snake level stealth

I can imagine Zeed destroying universes and Ryo in a cardboard box next to him, weakening him. XD

Back