• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zencha9

They/Them

Digimon Adventure Omegamon​

When introduced in Our War Game, Omegamon was stated to be the strongest Digimon that time as a Mega beyond Mega level, thus making it superior to The Dark Masters and Apocalymon. So Adventure Omegamon's first key should be upgraded to 1-C as well.

Imperialdramon species upgrade​

Imperialdramon Dragon Mode was always presented as a powerful ancient Digimon however in the past we only considered him above average megas, however Imperialdramon Dragon Mode was stated to rival the Gods, a term used to refer to The Four Holy Beasts. It is further supported by the fact that it had protected the ancient Digital World from great destruction.

Thus Imperialdramon species and Digimon scales to it should be upgraded to 1-C similar to the holy beasts.

Rust Tyranomon upgrade​

RustTyranomon always has been one of the most destructive mega Digimon. In Digimon World Next Order it annihilated the Digital World of another dimension and seeks to destroy other Digital Worlds as well and Re:digitize Decode presented us a RustTyranomon so powerful that it could break Demon Lord Barbamon's barrier, with main character and his friends admitted that combined power of them and every previous Digimon they met still wouldn't be enough to break the said barrier.

It is also supported by RustTyranomon's V-jump profile

After a fierce battle, Metal Tyranomon has evolved!
Its body is covered in rust from living in a harsh environment, it has a hidden power said to destroy everything!!

Thus RustTyranomon should be upgraded to 1-C.

WarGrowlmon/MegaloGrowmon upgrade​

MegaloGrowmon is always one of the most dangerous Perfect level Digimon who has power surpassing even an Ultimate/Mega level.

It is also said to posses destructive power of Digital Hazard level that can destroy the entire Digital World. This is further evident by Takato's MegaloGrowmon tanking hits from Beelzemon's Double impact and pushed the demon lord back for a moment.

Thus MegaloGrowmon should be upgraded to 1-C.

Nonexistent Physiology revision for Dark Area Digimon​

Time stops, complete darkness and Dark Energy surrounds all of you now! It looks like everyone was somehow transported to the Dark Area
~ Digimon Heroes

Boltboutamon immortality​

Malevolent Fist is the manifestation of the very darkness that existed in the Dark Area, and therefore is originally an incorporeal being. The Boltboutamon we know of is just a physical manifestation of the game of Piemon and Vamdemon that was possessed by Malevolent Fist.

Malevolent Fist has the power to backup the bodies he has, so that he is able to activate a body he has possessed even before he is no longer possessing it. That is, "The Malevolent Fist" is able to copy the totality of the opponents that he possessed and able to create backup of their bodies.

For this reason Malevolent Fist/Boltboutamon should have type 9 immortality.

Holy Flame power change​

It uses its special move Holy Flame to blast its opponent with a radiant beam of pure justice. Any who are struck by this attack are instantly reduced to nothingness.

~Digimon Reference Book

Previously we considered this move as Durability Negation however going by this official translation of Holydramon's profile it should be changed to Existence Erasure.

Mugendramon speed upgrade​

This one is pretty straightforward. Mugendramon was first said to be the strongest Digimon when time keeper Clockmon had already debuted and Clockmon is also part of Metal Empire he rules, thus he should be able to at least react to it. So Mugendramon should get immeasurable reactions.

TLDR​

• Adventure Omegamon gets buffed to 1-C
  • the Imperialdramon Dragon Mode species gets buffed to 1-C
  • Rust Tyranomon gets buffed to 1-C
  • MegaloGrowmon gets buffed to 1-C
  • NEP Update
  • type 9 immortality for Boltboutamon
  • Holy Flame becomes EE
  • Mugendramon gets buffed to immeasurable

Last edited:
1)Digimon Adventure Omegamon
It's fine by me. Could also use this scan from "Digimon Medley" that says that Apocalymon is "almost as powerful as Diablomon" in order to help the scaling.

2) Imperialdramon species upgrade
It's fine for me, there's also the inner potential that it can reach Omegamon's power level or surpass it at that time.

3) Rust Tyranomon upgrade
Seems fine for me

4) WarGrowlmon/MegaloGrowmon upgrade
It's fine for me, at least in the highest potential as the power can fluctuate depending on the necessity, maybe some scaling with Gulfmon could help with that fused attack?

5) Nonexistent Physiology revision for Dark Area Digimon
I'm not much knowledgeable about the current standards for this, if everyone is fine with that, I'm fine as well

6) Boltboutamon immortality
It's fine by me

7) Holy Flame power change
Strangely enough, I thought it already had that power accepted, if an update is necessary I'm fine with it.

8) Mugendramon speed upgrade
It's fine by me

Sorry for not helping a lot, I'm always making a lot of research and finding new stuff and using it to write the prototypes for my new blog that I just don't have a lot of time, even more now that Survive is going to be released 60 days from now. However, new scans are being found and made with some friends of mine and a lot of never seen before stuff will be archived here for the first time.

No problem, and thank you for helping out.

What Executor accepted above can probably be applied.

My main concern with NEP is that it's never elaborated on the OP whether those that'd have it are incorporeal to begin with. NEP is now just incorporeality with extra steps after all, unless an special case of type 3 is being argued for, which isn't what's being proposed here to say the least.
Sure, they may lack some existencial aspects, but if they aren't incorporeal, they don't fit, as much as we don't give robots NEP out of lacking a soul.

I also should remind that aspect 5 is useless on its own, if it's going to have any implications for their capabilities (be it for vs threads or whatever), they should be specified, if any.

My main concern with NEP is that it's never elaborated on the OP whether those that'd have it are incorporeal to begin with. NEP is now just incorporeality with extra steps after all, unless an special case of type 3 is being argued for, which isn't what's being proposed here to say the least.
Sure, they may lack some existencial aspects, but if they aren't incorporeal, they don't fit, as much as we don't give robots NEP out of lacking a soul.

I also should remind that aspect 5 is useless on its own, if it's going to have any implications for their capabilities (be it for vs threads or whatever), they should be specified, if any.
All Digimon are incorporeal, it's on the verse and the psychology pages

So is somebody willing and able to properly apply what has been accepted here, or should we wait until Bobsican's concerns have been properly addressed?

Incorporeality: The composition of the given Digimon is a metaphysical substance and its existence is actually equivalent to primordial souls being naturally untouchable by those who exist in lower worlds;

It's in their physiology page. And mentioned in verse page too.
The explanation blog.

There is no proof that the "rival the gods" part talks about the Sacred Beasts.And just because Paildramon used Qinglongmon's power to evolve(not even the full power of a single Digicore) it doesn't mean that he is as powerful as Qinglongmon himself. And also last but not least that part about saving the Digital World can't be attributed to 02 Imperialdramon. All in all this upgrade to Imperialdramon is redundant.
DM got his data destroyed by a Perfect and no it doesn't matter that it was hax.
FM and 2 Perfects could barely hold their own against Daemon who in some promotional material is revealed to be the Daemon from V-Tamers 01 and went on to get manhandled by Belialvamdemon.
And last but not least got swatted by Alphamon. All in all Imperialdramon is a pretty weak character by on screen showings. So what was the point in upgrading him?.

Reactions: Sus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back