• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pick your Partner: That's right a Digimon Partner

I didn't reroll. I doubt a digidestined would change his Digimon, even if it only becomes useful if I take the back seat in protagonisting.

maybe every time there's a last slice of pizza and I'm rushing for it along 3 friends I'll have magnamon turn on his miracle thingy and get me first

@Phoenix You got one of the Four Great Dragon. Good find. He has a file here as well.

@David If you Digivolve it right, you can get some nice Digimon.

@Hizack Never heard of him, but he is a Mega level so you got a Small Planet buster at least.

Let's just say that Leviamon is for a regular 2-A what the latter is for a 2-B. So...

@LordGriffin1000

Chaos Dukemo is equal to his good counterpart, Dukemo. He is made of the essence that destroys universes and brings calamities to wherever he goes.

@Paulo

Rust Tyrannomon is largely featless so far, but it looks cool as a hell at least.

Back