• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright vs Composite Human because I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackythejack

They/Them
Phoenix has all equipment, CH has a lot of melee weapons? Pistol and shotgun. Both of them start about ten meters away. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Phoenix Wright

Composite Human

Composite Human has the advantage of knowing every strategy known to man. They aren't going to just go in guns blazing. They'll probably find some cover and try to chip Phoenix down with gunfire and try to find out what he can do.

CH is made up of dudes with serious trust issues (like me) so no, that's not really gonna be a problem.

I'm just curious as to why he would assume "oh the dude has supernatural powers." or that he's anything other than a normal guy in a suit. Do you just...look at random people on the street and think "oh he may be special."

Also im pretty sure Phoenix could destroy most cover the dude hides behind anyways.

CH is more or less naturally bloodlusted.

As well, the power of piercing is absolutely absurd in Tier 9. CH's guns could easily tear Phoenix apart, and he's more than willing to go for the kill first.

A single close shotgun blast or a few well-placed bullets win this. Vote CH, low-diff.

He knows he's gonna fight someone and Phoenix is standing right in front of him. While supernatural powers won't be the first thing that comes to mind, it wouldn't be out of the realm of speculation that Phoenix would have a gun.

Doesn't Phoenix kinda one shot. And is way to durable. Plus s single point with an AOF would more likely watch them before they can chip Phoenix down. These guns are gonna be doing very little. And Phoenix just needs to get one good attack in to turn the table and or take a win. Light, wind, or explosions, which I seriously doubt they would even see coming,

He typically always uses Wind stuff. That's probably what he resorts to. If he is attacking. Plus. What apps him from just charging Composite human. Cause he is immensely stronger. He elbows once. Sure Human may be more skilled. But that strength and durability disadvantage is just so big.

Buttersamuri said:
Doesn't Phoenix kinda one shot. And is way to durable. Plus s single point with an AOF would more likely watch them before they can chip Phoenix down. These guns are gonna be doing very little. And Phoenix just needs to get one good attack in to turn the table and or take a win. Light, wind, or explosions, which I seriously doubt they would even see coming,
Phoenix isn't actually durable enough against piercing weapons. Tier 9, especially 9-B, has a 'lil feature where you can very easily damage 9-Bs with piercing and slashing weapons. This is why a 9-C human can't punch a tree to death, but can shoot it or chop it down.

Phoenix doesn't use his magical attacks instantly in-character, either. As well, CH is extremely quick to react and has the calmest mind of all of humanity, meaning magical attacks wouldn't surprise him for more than a second before he goes "Oh, okay" and adapts accordingly.

One shot to Phoenix's Head is an instant win for CH.

Buttersamuri said:
He typically always uses Wind stuff. That's probably what he resorts to. If he is attacking. Plus. What apps him from just charging Composite human. Cause he is immensely stronger. He elbows once.
CH blasts open Phoenix's head with a shotgun and instantly kills him.

Ehh no. A gun wouldn't damage Phoenix do to the level he is at. A gun doesn't provide enough force. Pierce damage doesn't work when they are much much stronger/tougher.

And no. A man pointing a tornado or whirlwind would catch about every human off guard. And if Phoenix points. Its GG.

Buttersamuri said:
Ehh no. A gun wouldn't damage Phoenix do to the level he is at. A gun doesn't provide enough force.

And no. A man pointing a tornado or whirlwind would catch about every human off guard. And if Phoenix points. Its GG.
You seem to fundamentally misunderstand guns.

For one, plenty of guns are 9-B. For two, guns can easily pierce higher-durability targets, since piercing in 9-B is so potent it's close to durability negation. So it is factually incorrect to say bullets will bounce off of Phoenix, since again, piercing.

Who said he wouldn't be off guard? I only said he'd only be caught off guard for an incredibly low amount of time due to having insane willpower and discipline.

Not to mention, you're still ignoring how Phoenix Wright never, ever leads with not only magic, but magic with intent to kill.

That's up to you really. But Phoenix would defend himself in character if he had to. We don't have reason to believe he wouldn't to someone who's trying to kill him. He charges the human physically and one shots. Or Haxs them with finger pointing. Either way he wins more time than he loses. He may be out skilled. But he hella our strengths and out toughs

Jackythejack said:
Again should I bloodlusted Phoenix so he at least tries to attack someone
Butters seems to be arguing that it's not needed, seeing as he believes Phoenix will go for it anyways. Incorrect or not, I see no need.

Buttersamuri said:
That's up to you really. But Phoenix would defend himself in character if he had to. We don't have reason to believe he wouldn't to someone who's trying to kill him. He charges the human physically and one shots. Or Haxs them with finger pointing. Either way he wins more time than he loses. He may be out skilled. But he hella our strengths and out toughs
This isn't "oh he shot at me I should defend myself"

It's "oh look-" gets shot in the head and dies.

He charges, gets one-shot by a shotgun.

It's been established he doesn't lead with hax.

Again, AP and Dura matter less when you get one-shot by piercing.

Your reasoning is factually invalid due to ignoring Phoenix's durability still being within piercing one-shots.

Jackythejack said:
Iiii'm...gonna bloodlust to hopefully get a little more debate going on.
No need. It's apparently a point of contention about what Phoenix leads with, and Butters is adamant he leads with his strongest stuff anyways.

Not really. Guns being used against the AA series has been brought up before and noted that it simply wouldn't work. With how much force it provides. It wouldn't be able to pierce their durability. A gun isn't strong enough. Guns can be 9-B. But Low very very low 9-B. Phoenix is decently into 9-B. And very casually mind you. As well. His casual 9-B feat was an AOF. Meaning his own strength should be higher. Phoenix is hundreds to thousands of times stronger and tougher than these guns. They aren't gonna pierce him. Much like a gun wouldn't pierce Goku

Caught off guard and probably dead. Cause he wouldn't see it coming. And if they don't see it coming. GG. They get one shot. WAY stronger than what they could handle

And he uses his wind stuff all the time. That's just something he uses a lot. And there is absolutely no reason we can assume he wouldn't use or open with it. But with how often he uses it. It wouldn't be unreal to say he uses his hacks. Plus. He can still charge. Cause as I said before. Bullets from a normal gun ain't gonna do much good

And if he is bloodlusted. GG. Most certainly opens with a point and then game.

Okay I was told I should increase the distance so what should I do.

What's a good distance and a good setting

Buttersamuri said:
Not really. Guns being used against the AA series has been brought up before and noted that it simply wouldn't work. With how much force it provides. It wouldn't be able to pierce their durability. A gun isn't strong enough. Guns can be 9-B. But Low 9-B. Phoenix is recently into it. Phoenix is hundreds to thousands of times stronger and tougher than these guns. They aren't gonna pierce him. Much like a gun wouldn't pierce Goku

Caught off guard and probably dead. Cause he wouldn't see it coming. And if they don't see it coming. GG. They get one shot. WAY stronger than what they could handle

And he uses his wind stuff all the time. That's just something he uses a lot. And there is absolutely no reason we can assume he wouldn't use or open with it. But with how often he uses it. It wouldn't be unreal to say he uses his hacks. Plus. He can still charge. Cause as I said before. Bullets from a normal gun ain't gonna do much good

And if he is bloodlusted. GG. Most certainly opens with a point and then game.
Guns work all the damned time in AA. Like seriously, I know more than a few cases revolve around guns.

The **** is Low 9-B? That's not even a thing. Also, again, piercing gives a rat's ass about Tier 9 durability. Goku isn't tier 9. Terrible comparison. That's like saying "If I can't stab Saitama in the chest with a machete, I can't stab Dwayne The Rock Johnson in the chest." That's dumb.

CH is disciplined and a master at evasion and skill. He'd certainly dodge from a range, not to mention, one-shot kill via guns.

Show proof, then.

I'm talking with Jacky regarding bloodlust/battle conditions.

The max distance that CH's weapons reach according to SBA.

Jackythejack said:
Okay I was told I should increase the distance so what should I do.

What's a good distance and a good setting
Uhh

Make it 50 meters away, in a dense forest, if Phoenix is bloodlusted.

Ummm. How about 10 or 15 meters. And the courthouse.

That way Human has the advantage for distance so they can range better.

But Phoenix is familiar with the area. (Albeit. So would human know a courthouse typical setting. But if it's Phoenix courthouse, then he has the advantage Thera, albeit small)

I mean I don't want it to be too much of a stealthy location because I feel like it just makes it easier on CH

Buttersamuri said:
Ummm. How about 10 or 15 meters. And the courthouse.

That way Human has the advantage for distance so they can range better.

But Phoenix is familiar with the area. (Albeit. So would human know a courthouse typical setting. But if it's Phoenix courthouse, then he has the advantage Thera, albeit small)
I'm fairly sure bloodlusting Phoenix, then placing them even closer together in open, coverless fields is begging to be called spite.

Ace Attorney guns. Not regular guns. Like how A regular gun wouldn't pierce homer who's building level+. But guns from his verse can period him. Don't use the Guns work in their universe argument cause it doesn't work cross verses

Jackythejack said:
I mean I don't want it to be too much of a stealthy location because I feel like it just makes it easier on CH
Anything else and you have bloodlusted hax user vs gun user.

I'd say, no bloodlust, or bloodlust but let CH use stealth.

I'm fairly sure bloodlusting Phoenix, then placing them even closer together in open, coverless fields is begging to be called spite.

No. I'm trying to make it fair for both ends. Giving them distance but giving Phoenix an area he wouldn't be lost in. I'm not spiting. I'm trying to even it out so it's not too sided for one person

Buttersamuri said:
Ace Attorney guns. Not regular guns. Like how A regular gun wouldn't pierce homer who's building level+. But guns from his verse can period him. Don't use the Guns work in their universe argument cause it doesn't work cross verses
So basically you have no evidence of him shrugging off piercing at all, thus he still gets one-shotted by piercing?

In the case of no bloodlust, I return to my original argument that's Wright gets shot in the face before he uses his hax.

Which works since that's how piercing works.

Do it however you want. I stand by my points. Phoenix physically dominates and is way to strong for CHs guns. A normal gun isn't piercing him. And like I brought up before, so this argument isn't made. Ace Attorney guns are MUCH stronger than Real life guns. And don't use that argument cause it isn't valid. The fact a AA gun pierces these people is the guns being stronger cause this is fiction. So Phoenix could charge him, or Hacks him.

ThePixelKirby said:
In the case of no bloodlust, I return to my original argument that's Wright gets shot in the face before he uses his hax.

Which works since that's how piercing works.

Ahh. Ok. So if Phoenix has a gun. He could Kill Hulk (Marvel Comics). Cause pierce damage. Even though hulk is Way beyond the durability for a gun to even scratch. Pierce damage can beat anything

So basically you have no evidence of him shrugging off piercing at all, thus he still gets one-shotted by piercing?

Guns can pierce Spider-man. Guess CH can just snipe him to death. Fiction treats guns as being able to hurt people they realistically shouldn't all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back