• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenix Wright vs Composite Human because I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttersamuri said:
Do it however you want. I stand by my points. Phoenix physically dominates and is way to strong for CHs guns. A normal gun isn't piercing him. And like I brought up before, so this argument isn't made. Ace Attorney guns are MUCH stronger than Real life guns. And don't use that argument cause it isn't valid. The fact a AA gun pierces these people is the guns being stronger cause this is fiction. So Phoenix could charge him, or Hacks him.
Your points are factually invalid. Even if we assume that a pistol shot through the eye won't kill, a point blank shotgun blast to the face will have him dead, instantly.

Saying "AA guns work on him" literally does nothing to support your argument that CH's blades and guns don't work. It doesn't disprove that guns works; it simply says "Well, we have evidence of these guns working on him". Which hurts your own argument.

So basically you have no evidence of him shrugging off piercing at all, thus he still gets one-shotted by piercing?

Guns can pierce Spider-man. Guess CH can just snipe him to death. Fiction treats guns as being able to hurt people they realistically shouldn't all the time.

^^^^^^^

Judge by the power they give off and the feats they have. Not the fact it's a gun.

A gun The Simpsons can shoot building levels. They have Building level pierce damage.

But a Real life gun would bounce of their skin and would be a minor bother at most.

A gun from ace Attorney can pierce ace Attorney people

But a real life couldn't wouldn't. They are way to weak. This verse is casually hundreds to thousands of times stronger.

So basically you have no evidence of him shrugging off piercing at all, thus he still gets one-shotted by piercing?

Guns can pierce Spider-man. Guess CH can just snipe him to death. Fiction treats guns as being able to hurt people they realistically shouldn't all the time.

That's how it is. Now, when it gets to higher tiers, such as 9-A and above? Regular guns, naturally, can't pierce people that strong. No doy. But 9-B is only barely scratching into the 'superhuman' barrel. 9-B is the first step past what a human is actually capable of doing. Conveniently, guns absolutely **** up even the most athletic humans in all but the luckiest situations.

Here's the thing, lots of real life guns have trouble hurting bears, that's why hunting rifles exist. Phoenix is several thousands of times stronger than a real life bear and CH is armed with a pistol and a shotgun.

Your points are factually invalid. Even if we assume that a pistol shot through the eye won't kill, a point blank shotgun blast to the face will have him dead, instantly.

Saying "AA guns work on him" literally does nothing to support your argument that CH's blades and guns don't work. It doesn't disprove that guns works; it simply says "Well, we have evidence of these guns working on him". Which hurts your own argument.

Except it wouldn't. It's like taking a gun to Goku. Your not getting jack of a reaction to someone way stronger than it. Some shotguns are street. The general best hit low end wall. And I mean low low end. A shotgun wouldn't do much but cause a minor bother that Phoenix could easily Tank. Your reasons aren't valid cause your ignoring how guns actually work. They don't auto pierce everyone. If someone's way above their power by the literal hundreds to thousands. Yea. GG. Not doing anything

I repeat, Butters, saying "These AA guns work" is not at all an argument against CH's guns working.

"So, CH can one-shot."

"No he can't, because AA guns one-shot him."

That's a non-sequitur, at best. At worst, it actively hurts your argument since it says Phoenix hasn't shrugged off piercing at all before.

The Wright Way said:
Here's the thing, lots of real life guns have trouble hurting bears, that's why hunting rifles exist. Phoenix is several thousands of times stronger than a real life bear and CH is armed with a pistol and a shotgun.
Ahem.

The Wright Way said:
If you aim a shotgun at a bear's face and pull the trigger, that bear isn't keeping it's head. At all.

Not to mention, it's difficult to kill a bear via shooting it in the chest due to size, as well. The larger the target is, the less important one bullet hole is. Don't ignore this. Shooting a bear in the head is very likely going to kill it on the spot, or at least severely injure it if it's incredibly lucky.

Except it wouldn't. It's like taking a gun to Goku. Your not getting jack of a reaction to someone way stronger than it. Some shotguns are street. The general best hit low end wall. And I mean low low end. A shotgun wouldn't do much but cause a minor bother that Phoenix could easily Tank. Your reasons aren't valid cause your ignoring how guns actually work. They don't auto pierce everyone. If someone's way above their power by the literal hundreds to thousands. Yea. GG. Not doing anything

Again, comparing a Tier 9 to a Tier 2 is about the worst possible argument you could come up with here.

Okay, point. But that doesn't change the fact that Phoenix is thousands of times stronger than things that real life guns are capable of piercing.

Decapitation or even destroy a bears head is an absolute joke next to Phoenix feat which is casually Above it by the dozens of dozens. if hide AOF is already leagues beyond that feat, his direct power would be much greater. That guns a joke to him. And that's if you point it right in its face. Why in the hell would Phoenix let someone point a shotgun at his face. The man is a genius. I think he can put 1 and 1 together in that situation and elbow the hell out of them. Or Wind smack them.

Honestly. Real life guns are just a joke when compared to Phoenix's verse. So no. A gun isn't gonna hurt him. It's not a valid argument to say it can. Cause Phoenix is just beyond it.

The Wright Way said:
Okay, point. But that doesn't change the fact that Phoenix is thousands of times stronger than things that real life guns are capable of piercing.
It's hard for me to give an accurate image of just how strong these guns are without precise names. So it's reasonable to assume that one pistol shot, unless it hits an eye, wouldn't kill instantly. Fair enough. It may take a few.

A shotgun barrel blast point blank, though? That's going to kill. Very hard. And Butters just argued that Phoenix would be so kind enough as to run forward into melee range in an attempt to hit him.

A gun is like from low hundreds to low thousands in Joules. So no. Not gonna hurt him. At all

No. That's AN option he could do. And he still would survive it. Some of these guns give off like 2000 Joules. Phoenix is casually past the actual Million. Might as well shoot him with a BB gun. Cause it's a minor inconvenience at best. And he has range to and 0 reason he wouldn't use it.

My internet is cutting off and I'm going to class, so I can't respond much.

Also, casually obliterating the head of a bear is still a pretty solid feat, considering that it's piercing damage, not explosive. That's like stabbing someone so hard their head explodes.

Oh casually destroying a bears head. Cute. But Still leagues under Phoenix's feat. A casual feat which was again. AOE where his own strength and durability would be much greater. Points still aren't changed

Or I suppose Freddy Fazbear could defeat Phoenix then. If skull destructions all it takes.

Buttersamuri said:
Oh casually destroying a bears head. Cute. But Still leagues under Phoenix's feat. A casual feat which was again. AOE where his own strength and durability would be much greater. Points still aren't changed

Or I suppose Freddy Fazbear could defeat Phoenix then. If skull destructions all it takes.
Equip Freddy with a 12 gauge shotgun and perhaps you have a point.

Buttersamuri said:
A gun is like from low hundreds to low thousands in Joules. So no. Not gonna hurt him. At all

No. That's AN option he could do. And he still would survive it. Some of these guns give off like 2000 Joules. Phoenix is casually past the actual Million. Might as well shoot him with a BB gun. Cause it's a minor inconvenience at best. And he has range to and 0 reason he wouldn't use it.
You realize that the very bottom members of 9-B can still do sizable damage to people much higher in 9-B with the power of blades and guns, right? AP in 9-B matters the most in weaponless combat.

It can't damage the level Phoenix is at. Phoenix is just WAY too high. It's not gonna happen. No matter how you put it. He is too tough. His level compared to a gun. Pierce damage isn't happening.

Buttersamuri said:
It can't damage the level Phoenix is at. Phoenix is just WAY too high. It's not gonna happen. No matter how you put it. He is too tough. His level compared to a gun. Pierce damage isn't happening.
Do you know why bulletproof vests are some of the most efficient ways of tanking bullets?

Even a full shot of steel armor is less effective- it'll dent, and depending on where you're hit, it'll break.

A bulletproof vest is more effective since it's made to turn that piercing damage into blunt damage. It takes the damage that would otherwise kill you and fly through your body, and instead lets you live. It lets you live. The difference between piercing and blunt damage is massive.

You can't punch a tree and win. If you aim a 12 gauge shotgun at a tree, you're going to do a helluva lot of damage, despite trees being much larger than Phoenix in size. Not to mention how the head is one of the vital targets of the body, with several weak points and less defended spots.

Gonna okay some devil's advocate. Wouldn't it take longer for CH to either run to cover or aim a gun and shoot then it would for Phoenix to point his fingers?

I'm not sure you understand the power difference. You are seriously overplaying how much pierce damage can do. Yes. A shotgun could break through a tree. Trees aren't as durable as Phoenix. Not even remotely close. Stop trying to use things that aren't in Phoenix's league to compare about how a bullet can pierce it. Cause it still isn't in his level of power. If you can find an instance where a real life gun was capable of piercing a person who's nearly 2 million joules. Then that shotgun could do the damage. But right now. No.

Jackythejack said:
Gonna okay some devil's advocate. Wouldn't it take longer for CH to either run to cover or aim a gun and shoot then it would for Phoenix to point his fingers?
He doesn't lead with that, and evidence hasn't been provided for the contrary. As well, since you left him with a pistol and a shotgun, he likely wouldn't have reason to run away due to having less ranges potency. He'd likely prefer to remain just out of melee range, weaving around attacks and either breaking Phoenix down with a pistol or unleashing a lethal one-shot with the shotgun. Likely the shotgun, given that it has far more AP here, though I'm not sure without specifics on both.

I'm surprised no machine guns were given. Melee weapons and Shotguns are sorta just melee overkill.

Buttersamuri said:
I'm not sure you understand the power difference. You are seriously overplaying how much pierce damage can do. Yes. A shotgun could break through a tree. Trees aren't as durable as Phoenix. Not even remotely close. Stop trying to use things that aren't in Phoenix's league to compare about how a bullet can pierce it. Cause it still isn't in his level of power. If you can find an instance where a real life gun was capable of piercing a person who's nearly 2 million joules. Then that shotgun could do the damage. But right now. No.
So you think Goku is a more viable comparison to Phoenix than bears and trees, which compensate for lower dura than Phoenix with sheer size?

Since piercing is radically less effective against much larger targets?

Do you know why bulletproof vests are some of the most efficient ways of tanking bullets?

Even a full shot of steel armor is less effective- it'll dent, and depending on where you're hit, it'll break.

A bulletproof vest is more effective since it's made to turn that piercing damage into blunt damage. It takes the damage that would otherwise kill you and fly through your body, and instead lets you live. It lets you live. The difference between piercing and blunt damage is massive.

You can't punch a tree and win. If you aim a 12 gauge shotgun at a tree, you're going to do a helluva lot of damage, despite trees being much larger than Phoenix in size. Not to mention how the head is one of the vital targets of the body, with several weak points and less defended spots.

Both the vest and the tree are millions of times weaker than Phoenix. Show me an example of either that can casually take over a million joules.

The Wright Way said:
Pierce damage does not overcome literally millions of joules. How hard is it to understand this?
AP in 9-B. It's very simple.

@Jacky Why no machine guns, though? :(

Except you don't know that. He hasn't tried fighting someone before. So you can't claim he wouldn't. That's baseless. With how much he uses it, and with how smart he is, for now, we can assume he would use that ability and probably open with it. And not true. He would have more range options. Rather than punching. He has Several range based attacks AND weapons. And you aren't right there: a shotgun does NOT one shot. Not a chance. It isn't even remotely strong enough. Pierce or not. It's not strong enough to pierce

And no. You have yet to prove that. Your saying "guns can pierce damage cause guns can damage things that are leagues below Phoenix". That doesn't matter. My gun can shoot and even kill a deer. But like heck it would damage someone like Phoenix. Who's a different league of power.!

AP in 9-B. It's very simple.

@Jacky Why no machine guns, though? :(

Millions of joules. Also easy to understand. Give me a real life example of something that can effortlessly shrug of millions of joules that can be damaged by a shotgun.

Buttersamuri said:
jacky are you discriminating against machine guns. I expected better.
We can agree on that. Takin' our guns, grr.

Back in class, cya.

The Wright Way said:
Pierce damage does not overcome literally millions of joules. How hard is it to understand this?
It actually does irl though, depending on the weapon. Barrett M82 can penetrate through things with 9-A durability

Pistols and shotguns generally don't pierce that well though, so might want to switch up the weapons a bit here.

Can "a lot of melee weapons" include stuff like electricity for paralysis and something poisoned or nah

Yea maybe we take out melee weapons in return for like, a machine gun, to avoid stun batons or anything else that is conceptually a melee weapon.

And specify them. I dunno exactly what models I'm working with.

Not that many guns are 9-B and also manportable, and just giving CH something like an A-10 Thunderbolt II or some chemical weapon seems kinda dumb. Might just be mismatch tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back