• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phineas Flynn Vs. Light Yagami

Reason? Phineas´ smaller size allows him to dodge more easily than what Light can.

Phineas isn't haxless....he skews probability in a manner so that it benefits him passively. He'll somehow win this fight no problem at all.

It seems I got past something important...

Welp.

Maybe the Death Note should be allowed?

This here is one of those matches where everything is damn theoritical and it's going to be an absolute pain debating it.

1. Light just writes his name

2. Naw Light's pen magically breaks down

3. No but Light has another pen!

4. Water ruins the Death Note

5. You can't prove water will just ruin it

6. You cannot disprove that it won't!

7. Burden of Proof!!

8. ANYTHING CAN ******* HAPPEN

9. THEN DAMN ******* PROVE IT

So on and so forth. In order to save myself from an aneurysm I will bid my farewell. Have a nice day.

Well then, suppose they just meet up with eachother. Light kindly asks Phineas his full name and due to Phineas' pacifism, gives his name. Light writes down "Phineas Flynn" and Phineas dies 40 seconds later from a heart attack. Voting Light.

Light asks for Phineas' name

Phineas gives out his full name, thinking he just made a new friend

Phineas is written in the Death Note, and it says he'll die from tuberculosis just like Arthur Morgan from RDR2

Light ends up dying instead, and Phineas is still alive in perfect condition

L (Death Note) asks Phineas "Aren't you a little young to be killing anime characters?"

Phineas replies with "Yes, yes I am"

Episode ends

tl;dr - Phineas takes this with ease via Probability Manipulation

I dont think thats how the Death note works. You write the name of that person, they die no matter what.

Well, literally everything thats happened during Perry and Doofs battles that somehow effect Phineas' inventions to make them go away seconds before Candance can expose them. And tbh, I dont think the Probability Manip for Phineas is for combat purposes for it is just coincidental from Perry and Doofs fights.

But like would that by any means scale to the death note? I'm sure light could probably write down phineas's make give time.

No it wouldnt. Its not like Perry or Doof while battling would ever interfere during Light and Phineas' fight. How is it ever gonna effect Light if he just writes down "Phineas Flynn" when his OWN NAME (Light Yagami) isnt even written in there?

Why wouldn't it apply? The Probability manipulation for Phineas is downright absurd, so a train offset by a fight between Doof and Perry railroads Light.

Basically everything that Phineas has ever made is cancelled by his Probability hax so they are 3-C tiered at least

Why is it considered probability hax he doesn't actively try to hide it it just happens on its own

If anything its just luck

As Zark said, 3-C beyond logiclal inventions Phineas and Ferb have created have been in-directly affected by the boys' Probability Manipulation. There is no reason the Death Note won't be affected by it as well.

Either Phineas wins due to his absurd probability manipulation, or things go on forever/inconclusive

It's probability manipulation because it's literally stated in verse they have an effect on probability itself/ They are passively manipulating Probability.

Voting for Phineas due to this reason. There is a chance Light will win, but the odds of that are less likely than Phineas ending up the victor

Back