• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light fights a dinosaur (Light Yagami vs Protoceratops)

This is going to be an unarmed fight. And the best combat exp with Light is him fighting a casual L. L fought with Light to continue on with his points. Had the fight continued, L would've kicked Light's butt.

Protoceratops did fight with predators smaller and faster than itself, though it hasn't fought a human like Light lol.

This is going to be an unarmed fight. And the best combat exp with Light is him fighting a casual L. L fought with Light to continue on with his points. Had the fight continued, L would've kicked Light's butt.

Protoceratops did fight with predators smaller and faster than itself, though it hasn't fought a human like Light lol.

Where does the fight take place again?

Central Park as per SBA on-site.
Alright, I think i'm gonna vote Light

Light is not stupid, He will use his enviroment to his advantage

If he sees the dino charging at him he can just hide behind a tree or something to make the dino head butt the tree or something

More over light can just tip him over whenever a chance appears using his body weigh

Then just proceed to just beat the dino or something

Can the dino do something about this?

Yeah, Light is gonna take this. I mean, beating a pig with (a beak ?) isn't going to be to hard, especially if you're a genius who's quite athletic. Using rocks or sticks would put an end to it although he may be hurt extremely badly.

Overpower Light through raw strength. Though as the creator of the dino profile here, the dino shouldn't be too smart, and should be leaning more to dumb in terms of intelligence.
How is he gonna overpower him though?

The moment he goes for a tackle Light can just get behind a tree or something

And then just bait him and create an opportunity to pin in down using his body weight

Then, Just like Vzear said, He can just grab something to smack the dino

Dino has higher lifting strength. Not to mention that the fight is still within melee range at the start.
Humans can push down a pig by going to their sides if i'm not mistaken, I was refering to that

Dodging won't be hard for Light considering the dino can't bite him with that type of mouth while running, Light would just get out of the way

Humans can push down a pig by going to their sides if i'm not mistaken, I was refering to that

Dodging won't be hard for Light considering the dino can't bite him with that type of mouth while running, Light would just get out of the way
I tried to look up if you can tip/push a pig to their sides. I failed to see a source that says we humans can do that. Do you know a source that proves this fact?

With speed equalized, isn't a dodge like 50/50 chance of a potential attack for both opponents here?

Before anything

Is the dino around this size? If so i take it back, I thought he was smaller, My bad

CsSUsXXWEAIaIWD.jpg

Before anything

Is the dino around this size? If so i take it back, I thought he was smaller, My bad

CsSUsXXWEAIaIWD.jpg
"While smaller for a ceratopsian, they still weighed 180 kg (400 lb) and had a length of 1.8 m"

That's on the dino profile. So the Protoceratops should be as long as around Light's height.

I feel like the dino is to thick for Light to do any meaningfull damage to It with It's bare hands and most objects he would find on central park like tree branches

Voting dino

Back