• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pheonix wright fights a lucky kid

Naegi pisses off wright because he's arguing "technically I didn't kill" but he voted for them getting them killed this now they have to throw hands

Speed equal

The battle takes place at hopes peak

both have nothing

both are bloodlusted

Naegi:

Wright:

Incon:

I contiune my stance from last time. Phoenix has no chance against Naegi's luck protecting him.

Naegi FRA

I contiune my stance from last time. Phoenix has no chance against Naegi's luck protecting him.

Naegi FRA
I still want an example where naegi didn't get his ass kicked due to luck we've seen it with kyosuke, we've seen it with mondo, and we've seen it with juzo he doesn't have a good track record when it comes to getting his ass kicked

Pheonix will get downgrade to 10A so that fight is so invalid

Edit : It seems someone had say that before me lol

But even after that downgrade, don't worry. You'll see a better match with Phoenix I intend to do

You'll instead hear people talking about how Makoto won't get kicked in the balls because of his luck lmao
I mean, his luck protects him from death, not pain. So pound away. Even tho in a death match, Bobby's intent would be to kill.

I plan to do a Bulma vs Walter White match after her match with the Joker wraps up.

The Breaking Bad verse needs work on. There are only 3 profiles and I don't know if they are up to date. We can't even make a match between Mike and Hank that we never got in the show because we don't have a profile for Mike.

Mike, who would have feats from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.

This is old. But that fight wasn't that toxic however. Its the fact that Phoenix has no means of getting past his SN luck, EM, and class trial experience since that fight was based on a class trial. The thread was toxic due to Phoenix voters losing cuz they shouldn't fight, instead who's better at solving cases which is absurd because that's not a mind fight.

Back