• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona Protagonist Battle Royal.

Came up with this idea during my 2nd playthrough of persona 5. I've only played 5 and 4 so let me know if door-kun stomps or something along those lines. This is a battle between ONLY the persona 3, 4, and 5 protagonists

Speed is NOT equalized. (Unless one clearly stomps the others) All are at their strongest. (Endgame versions of themselves)

Who wins and why?

Paleo-Persona stomps Neo-Persona by virtue of being infinitely stronger AP-wise. I dunno much more than that.

That implies Atlus would acknowledge 2 which is highly unlikely besides small references in 3 and that's it (also Anniversary art)

Genericstickman said:
That implies Atlus would acknowledge 2 which is highly unlikely besides small references in 3 and that's it (also Anniversary art)
ik that 1 and 2 are basically the bastard children and prolly wont be referenced unless some old ass p1 and p2 fan becomes a story board artist for a spin off game. Still, that doesnt change the fact that they would be nice aditions to the cast. tell, imagine the power of rumors coming back and personas being able to appear outside of specific areas. i would love to see how the current cast would be affected

Genericstickman said:
It was Hashino who refuses to acknowledge them and now that he no longer directs the Persona games there is a slight chance that P1 and P2 cast will appear like with all the foreshadowing with Nyarlathotep or his servants in Persona 5 Royal.

Okay since we all know Joker, Minato, and Yu are fodder, but between Naoya and Tatsuya, who takes it?

Probably Tatsuya for fighting directly with Nyarla. But maybe you can argue Persona 1 Protag based of Naoya not being too far from Maki who is above Tatsuya.

If it's only Neo-Persona protags, then I have to go with Ren.

Ren has a HUGE AP advantage here with Sinful Shell, and since it isn't energy-based but physical, Makoto can't nullify it. He also has the highest Durability out of the three due to Satanael scaling to its own AP.

Makoto's Armageddon gets nulled by Satanael, and unless we turn their personalities off, it's unlikely he'll ever go for the Great Seal. Although depending on the definition of "protagonist", we could have Makoto, FeMC/Kotone and Aigis all working together, or at least being in the same battle.

Yu will last a while simply because he has a stamina feat in holding off the significantly stronger Hi-no-Kagutsuchi by himself for a notable amount of time. He can mostly keep up with the other two outside of Ultimate Personas, but once Messiah and Satanael show up, he'll go down if he hasn't already been hit by an Armageddon.

Solacis said:
If it's only Neo-Persona protags, then I have to go with Ren.

Ren has a HUGE AP advantage here with Sinful Shell, and since it isn't energy-based but physical, Makoto can't nullify it. He also has the highest Durability out of the three due to Satanael scaling to its own AP.

Makoto's Armageddon gets nulled by Satanael, and unless we turn their personalities off, it's unlikely he'll ever go for the Great Seal. Although depending on the definition of "protagonist", we could have Makoto, FeMC/Kotone and Aigis all working together, or at least being in the same battle.

Yu will last a while simply because he has a stamina feat in holding off the significantly stronger Hi-no-Kagutsuchi by himself for a notable amount of time. He can mostly keep up with the other two outside of Ultimate Personas, but once Messiah and Satanael show up, he'll go down if he hasn't already been hit by an Armageddon.
Finslly a man of culture people are soo quick to throw joker and satanael under the bus at this rate many people on YouTube and Instagram just wank makoto because they think nyx is unbeatable and p3 is their favorite game

Back