• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Persona 5 suffers from Budget Cuts?

This is probably a really bad idea, but might as well. I saw Announcer and a few clips and reckon its worth a try.

Speed is equalised, Early Game Ren is used (Should be fine considering the feat he scales to), Announcer is High 7-C. Speed is equal, SBA etc etc

Persona 5 Royal gets another expansion!: 0

Lots of content was removed because Budget Cuts: 0

The funding discussion goes on: 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ren_Amamiya

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Announcer_(BFDI)

So... for sure, anything Ren pulls out just gets sold out for Budget Cuts with a thought.

And yes, Budget Cuts have even been used to sell non-physical things such as a Black Hole, so it would theoretically work on Arsene.

Iirc Personas are Abstracts that come from Ren, not sure Budget Cuts works on that. Still though Ren I don't think would resist BFR?

Announcer prefers to only do BFR with Budget Cuts as a last resort, if things were to go on too long.

Otherwise, he uses the Laser Powered Teleportation Device to BFR his opponents, which take them to the Tiny Loser Chamber, located in Goiky, which is likely located somewhere in Europe according to theories.

Gotcha I sadly know little about Announcer besides the meme so I'll wait and see what the Persona experts have to say here

If you want to get to it, Ill tell ye. If youve liked Total Drama (tbh I havent watched it lol) or Twisted Metal (that being murder), you may like it.

But back to the battle: is the Metaverse Navigator ever used in combat?

Used in-combat as in what?

They've used it to escape (Either to the metaverse or outside of the metaverse) and changing hearts via the metaverse is like the whole plot of the game.

Persona's are also type 1 abstracts.

In combat to return to the location after having to have been transported somewhere else.

BFRing a persona character sounds kinda useless tbh, unless they're like thrown way far away (As-in they are thrown 2-B universes away) or something along with bfr.

If Annoucer sees any equipment, he sells it out due to budget cuts. Otherwise, he rushes to his opponent for a stab with his spear that he can grow from inside of him.

...hes a robotic speaker box. Robots with Inorganic Physiology 2 are immune to Death Manipulation, and in addition, mind and soul.

I'd once again like to point out that thought-based activation and thought-based affliction are two different things, and while Joker can send out his moves with a thought, it doesn't mean they affect their targets instantly.

Solacis said:
I'd once again like to point out that thought-based activation and thought-based affliction are two different things, and while Joker can send out his moves with a thought, it doesn't mean they affect their targets instantly.
Why would they not? I already told you the examples of it being thought-based in activation and affliction on Haru vs Mewtwo.

Because there are small delays? If they were thought-based afflictions, they would be undodgeable. Also, both the Arena games and the anime have consistently shown that the attacks still have travel time depending on how they're manifested. Even with Hama/Mudo, the magic circle still needs to appear/grow larger, which is why they can be dodged at all, even without the Instinctive Reaction granted by Evasion skills.

Solacis said:
Because there are small delays? If they were thought-based afflictions, they would be undodgeable. Also, both the Arena games and the anime have consistently shown that the attacks still have travel time depending on how they're manifested. Even with Hama/Mudo, the magic circle still needs to appear/grow larger, which is why they can be dodged at all, even without the Instinctive Reaction granted by Evasion skills.
That's not necessarily the case whatsoever. Noel Vermillio's guns, Bolverk, posssess no travel speed and instantly hit the opponent upon her seeing you, and everyone and their mom can dodge it in BlazBlue. We've already gone over malleable spells, which is why spells like Zio are a projectile in P4AU (given it's a fighting game, thought-based no travel time attacks in a fighting game make it hard to actually fight), while in Persona 5 they're instantly on top of the target.

It wouldnt really matter, as in the future, BFDI will be upgraded to Large Town level+.

But, its your thread. You may do what you want if you wanna bloodlust.

Back