• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perpetua's Notable attacks/techniques and powers and abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shot in the dark here but I think she should have both the negative aspects of the totality (Still Force, Invisible Spectrum, Tear of Extinction, Void Wind, Black Apple, Sixth Noth, and Faithlessness which make up the seven hidden forces of the universe) and the positive aspects of the totality (The Forces [Speed which is the counter to the Still, Strength, Sage and possibly Forever], The Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum [Hope, Will, Fear, Rage, Avarice, Compassion, Love, Creation/Life, and possibly Death these being the counter to the Invisible Spectrum], The Life Force [counters the Tear, is based around the concept of water manipulation, and governs all live within the multiverse], The magic of the Sphere of the Gods [countered by the Void Wind and is the source of magic especially for the gods how reside at the same level of existence as Darkseid and other New Gods], The Collective Unconscious [countered by the Black Apple and governs all things concerning knowledge and wisdom and is the very source of power for psychics such as Martian Manhunter], the Dimensional Superstructure [countered by the Sixth Note, this is the very heart and source of power for the most powerful beings in the multiverse The Forger who wields the Dark Matter (which is rich and full of potential) and is capable of easily creating entire universes with swings of his hammer, The Anti-Monitor who wields the Anti-Matter (which is all destroying and corrosive) and was capable of ravishing nearly all the multiverse, and the Moniter who wields the Positive Matter (which is firm and constant) and draws vastly immense power from each positive matter in existence, and Faithfulness simply because she wields it's opposite.

Here is why I say these should be included in her profile.

76D944B4-B2D6-4DB0-8756-497BE608D77A
Perpetua creating the multiverse in a tripartite fashion with the dark matter, positive matter, and antimatter.

10DC1FA7-8CC1-421F-BFAE-645FEECE2D6C
Perpetua was entrusted with the seven energies. One is the Emotional Spectrum

We use doubles of [[ ]] for links to abilities on the wiki for future reference. Will make the OP easier to read. As for the proposals, they seem fine from a glance, but prefer more input from people like Matt, PrinceoftheMorning, Sandman, Kepekley, ect.

I asked every admin on the dc page to comment. I didn't know those links were here. That's how I was styling each just for a division effect so that a difference could been seen

Well since she added those things to the Multiverse I don't see why shouldn't be able to use them. So it seems fine to me.

I'm not sure what this is about but I'm pretty sure Perpetua has control over all Positive and Negative Forces of the DC Multiverse.

Speaking of, Justice League #37 ended with the 7 League members merging with the "Totality", i.e the seven positive forces joined in an unified field, and they're going to fight Perpetua in their new powerful state.

I can't read those images, they appear to small to me.

In any case, whatever powers we accept her to have I would have no problem with it as long as we add it in her P&A in the form of tabbers for them.

It seems like this has been accepted then.

Cool I don't know how to do the tabbers for the bottom of the page yet. Sooooo... I guess I'll figure that out tomorrow

The Justice League story about Perpetua?

I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done. Also, please closely follow the instructions in the pages that I linked to earlier.

I've made the revisions. You may lock her page again and close this thread @Antvasima if you find the changes acceptable.

I was told to put it in tabbers format and an admin posted two links for me to follow directions on putting tabbers on the page for the revised content. I even asked for name suggestions for the tabbers

Yes yes but "Key:" and "Others" are not supposed to be within the tabber, they should always be visible, now you can only see them if you click on the second tab.

I have locked the page, and can close this thread if the rest of you are fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back