• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is. FT characters are more of the type to take hit from opponent and hit back, not about blitzing or dodging. But yeah, Erza blitzes Percy

Well to be fair im only refering to their time manipulation which is a really good asset in a fight and their erasing from existence magic.Besides that then no naruto has really good reality warping and bleach is hax king in HST.

FT has some good haxes like Ultear, Kyouka, Rustyrose, Zeref... Doesn't save their butts from losing to FT though (okay except Zeref since he is the Big Bad)

If he still had the curse of achilles then Percy would win but as he is currently he's not fast enough...definitely has her beat in terms of power though.

Phantasys said:
If he still had the curse of achilles then Percy would win but as he is currently he's not fast enough...definitely has her beat in terms of power though.
or if Percy is in water.

Sorry Percy, I love ya but Erza has this in the bag. Her Sea Empress Armor allows her immunity to water attacks and some control over water (although I doubt it'd be stronger than Percy's). Plus, Nakagami Armor (Bs armor but still an armor) can cut through space and, according to happy, break the laws of magic. It can easily slice through his magical sword and then slice him.

Water isn't his only trick though. He can also cause localized hurricanes, earthquakes, and seismic eruptions with enough effort.

Plus, cutting through the laws of magic doesn't mean Erza can just cleave through Riptide. It's made of Celestial Bronze for pete's sake. Percy has faced Titans who lift the sky with it. If it would break under the force of Erza's blows, it would have already.

"Percy has faced Titans who lift the sky with it."

That's actually a pretty good point. I'll give you that.

Localized hurricanes is again, water but with wind and lightning which might do some damage. But, since Percy has shown he can't do it more than ten feet away from himself (from what I remember), Erza could easily move out of the way and wait it out. He may have earthquakes but I struggle to think of a time he had hurt someone with this ability so I'm not sure how we would employ it in the battle since it'd all be assumptions of how he'd use it. The siesmic erruption all but killed him. It took weeks for him to recover.

Well, the Seismic Eruption only hurt him because he was in the epicenter of it. If he brought up magma that's not directly beneath him it will do damage without getting himself hurt. His hurricane is also potent enough to douse the flames of Hyperion, who as the Titan of Light, should be able to command heat comparable to the Sun's since his son Helios took over after him.

Not to mention the fact that he's no slouch physically either, especially when wet. He wrestled with the second and third strongest Titans in hand-to-hand.

Btw, I'm new to this wiki. Where would I suggest stats? I found some that somebody did for Percy's stregnth when he was holding up the sky and I think it might be good to use for the wiki. The site already uses other stats from this person so I believe them to be reliable.

VidiaPhoenix said:
Btw, I'm new to this wiki. Where would I suggest stats? I found some that somebody did for Percy's stregnth when he was holding up the sky and I think it might be good to use for the wiki. The site already uses other stats from this person so I believe them to be reliable.
Make a thread in the Content Revision Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back