• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i think i'll be the first one argumenting:
so, if they're hit by any of the Care Bear Stares they won't fight anymore or will be BFR'd, meaning gg they won
but if Anaklusmos or the Drakon Sword hit them they're instantaneously dead (Anaklusmos is High 6-B+duraneg...yeah)

Annabeth is very very very strategic, her and Percy have been through a lot of battles that i dare being more than what the bears heve been through with only Bedtime having a different strategy and grumpy being tiered a Genius

Annabeth is 100% invisible and Percy is not only physically invulnerable but resistant to magic too!

maybe Percy can get hit by one of those rays buuuuuuuuuut before he'll end more than one bear then invisible Annabeth GGs

won't vote yet, but im really inclined to say the teenagers take this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back