• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pegasus Seiya vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Yeah i used to hear some laughable arguments like that from time to time like a character is outclassed so the other one will go back in time in an instant and kill him from there lol truly ridiculous.

2.Saw demigras moves he needs to use a majin mark or whatever to control seiya again too slow.BFR he needs close range or wormholes which again shouldnt be optional due to greater speed.

3.Hades said he was going to rearange the solar system (Which he did) in 'few minutes' so high end is the actual valid one hes quintillions FTL but even low end hes got greater speed its factual and thats a fodder seiya let alone gold cloth or god.

Blitz is happening and your arguments have turned into ludicrous at this point.Demigra leaves the battle field to BFR him from long range because he suddenly knows seiya and that he can one shot him ....yeah right....

Coleworld12 said:
1.Yeah i used to hear some laughable arguments like that from time to time like a character is outclassed so the other one will go back in time in an instant and kill him from there lol truly ridiculous.

2.Saw demigras moves he needs to use a majin mark or whatever to control seiya again too slow.BFR he needs close range or wormholes which again shouldnt be optional due to greater speed.

3.Hades said he was going to rearange the solar system (Which he did) in 'few minutes' so high end is the actual valid one hes quintillions FTL but even low end hes got greater speed its factual and thats a fodder seiya let alone gold cloth or god.

Blitz is happening and your arguments have turned into ludicrous at this point.Demigra leaves the battle field to BFR him from long range because he suddenly knows seiya and that he can one shot him ....yeah right....
1. He doesn't need to kill a weaker version of him, he can attack his current version of him while in another timeline. But if he does kill a weaker version that would work even more easily, you are correct on that.

2. He doesn't need to use that to control him, that is a timed magic that he used to send back with the player. He controls all the other guys without doing any such thing. And he almost controls the player to later without doing that, and controls Broly and the other GT guys instantly without even being in that dimension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Jn7lxA0ImL8#t=1231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tj0AB5tNMyo#t=45

Worm holes can be used from anywhere, the entire time he was using them until the last battle he was inside the crack of time, those were only avatars of him, not the real thing. Also speed wise they have similar speed feats.

3. Even using high end its still low quintillions. Also that calc is put under scrutiny since it assumes they cross a line up of billions of galaxies, in reality he can cross multiple galaxies at once from multiple angles, and likely they are not just lined up like that but spread out around him making the distance much shorter. For the champa feat event eh high end one is actually low end since it all assumes that they start at the very edge of the universe closest to the kaioshin realm, they could have been anywhere, and if we took a true high end from the other side of the universe it would result in low quintillions as well. Also Whis and Beerus crossing the universe and timeline and out to another dimension in an instant should at least be Universal which would be low quintillions at least. So I don't see clear proof of either blitzing, most likely speed will be similar.

4. Nothing is ludicrous about it, Demigra should be similar speed, and he always attacks with strategy not directly with his body. The scenario of attacking from another timeline happens in xenvoerse against Beerus and the entire first part of the game so it is in no way Ludacris. Also even in his own body he can use his hax to instantly control, posses, absorb or BFR Seiuya anyway, and even if his body is destroyed his residual energy can simply posses Seiya like it did the GT DLC guys. imo Dmeigra takes it due to way better hax. Even speed blitz I don't agree is proven in Seiya's favor, but even if it were Demigra has ways around it with hax.

Again stop assuming he's going to know he's outclassed and go in hiding mode and attack from other locations.I can literally say that about every time traveler it still doesn't make none of it valid.

2.I"ll look into that later if I have the time

3.No check the end comments it was revised by God movement not using that fault you mentioned and no Seiya blitzes him in bronze 8th sense not even Gold or God.

4.You lost me with the speed thing demigra is slower they are not similar in speed so nope .Absorption is countered by his barrier and mind control shouldn't be optional due to his speed disadvantage but sure....

Coleworld12 said:
Again stop assuming he's going to know he's outclassed and go in hiding mode and attack from other locations.I can literally say that about every time traveler it still doesn't make none of it valid.

2.I"ll look into that later if I have the time

3.No check the end comments it was revised by God movement not using that fault you mentioned and no Seiya blitzes him in bronze 8th sense not even Gold or God.

4.You lost me with the speed thing demigra is slower they are not similar in speed so nope .Absorption is countered by his barrier and mind control shouldn't be optional due to his speed disadvantage but sure....
1. The difference is he does that even when not outclassed, he does not fight face to face with his real body, he manipulates people from other timelines and dimensions as he does all through Xenvoerse. Only when he was followed and pursued by the player and Goku with instant transmission did he wind up having to fight them face to face. He does it in the actual game, he would od it here regardless.

2. No issue, but you'll find what I said is accurate about that ability.

3. It was revised yes, however if you look more closely at it is stated he uses an assumed distance between the galaxies based on the regular universe in scenario b, that is the result he gave, and also in scenario a he uses the distance shown int eh panel feat, which is what we would use, and that distance is much less. Using the actual on panel feat and taking its numbers we have 500 million galaxies * 10,000 light years = 5e+12 light years (combined with of all galaxies) take this amount of light years, turn it into km, divide by 300,000 for how many times c it is in a second then multiply that by 300 for 5 minute timeframe and you get 525,596,137,365,600,000 c high end using the on panel distance of galaxies, or in other words they are hundreds of quadrillions. quintillions would be a very high end estimate. As for Champa and vados feat, and whis and Beerus crossing through and outside the universe, as well as the very timeline and into the toki toki dimension that would also be low end hundreds of quadrillions, to high end of quintillions, so speed is the same more or less.

4. Demigra is not slower, he matches Beerus speed in combat with a mere clone as well as the player to at the same time, and can fight both Goku SSJ3 god essence, and the player (who can battle Beerus to and beat SSJG Goku) in combat at the same time.

No proof he is resistance to absorption, no proof he is resistant to mind control, no proof he is resistant to possession, no proof he is resistant to being teleported to another timeline, and he can't hurt Demigra if Demigra goes to another timeline or chooses to not engage directly like he usually does, and even if he destroyed Demigras body his essence can still use its hax and posses Seiya. I don't see how Seiya is getting past all that stuff. Even if he succeeds in destroying Demigra's body he can't stop his essence from using hax afterward to win.

1. The difference is he does that even when not outclassed, he does not fight face to face with his real body, he manipulates people from other timelines and dimensions as he does all through Xenvoerse. Only when he was followed and pursued by the player and Goku with instant transmission did he wind up having to fight them face to face. He does it in the actual game, he would od it here regardless.

3. It was revised yes, however if you look more closely at it is stated he uses an assumed distance between the galaxies based on the regular universe in scenario b, that is the result he gave, and also in scenario a he uses the distance shown int eh panel feat, which is what we would use, and that distance is much less. Using the actual on panel feat and taking its numbers we have 500 million galaxies * 10,000 light years = 5e+12 light years (combined with of all galaxies) take this amount of light years, turn it into km, divide by 300,000 for how many times c it is in a second then multiply that by 300 for 5 minute timeframe and you get 525,596,137,365,600,000 c high end using the on panel distance of galaxies, or in other words they are hundreds of quadrillions. quintillions would be a very high end estimate. As for Champa and vados feat, and whis and Beerus crossing through and outside the universe, as well as the very timeline and into the toki toki dimension that would also be low end hundreds of quadrillions, to high end of quintillions, so speed is the same more or less.

4. Demigra is not slower, he matches Beerus speed in combat with a mere clone as well as the player to at the same time, and can fight both Goku SSJ3 god essence, and the player (who can battle Beerus to and beat SSJG Goku) in combat at the same time.

No proof he is resistance to absorption, no proof he is resistant to mind control, no proof he is resistant to possession, no proof he is resistant to being teleported to another timeline, and he can't hurt Demigra if Demigra goes to another timeline or chooses to not engage directly like he usually does, and even if he destroyed Demigras body his essence can still use its hax and posses Seiya. I don't see how Seiya is getting past all that stuff. Even if he succeeds in destroying Demigra's body he can't stop his essence from using hax afterward to win.

1.Sighs that's because he does everything behind the scenes in the game I have don't play much of it since it bored but regardless assuming hell running away from a fight and attack from a distance while he didn't at the end of the game is bs

2.Ok

3.Hes the one who did the champa feat as well but regardless of that I've read the raw Japanese scans of that and they only mention billions so I'm not seeing where millions came from at all...And no even then that'd still be faster than the feats you mentioned but i"d suggest you made a blog post about that if you'd like it to be added to their profiles.

4.He is slower even Beerus is slower than the bronze saints feat which is laughable to a gold let alone God as I've previously been mentioning.He is not as fast as him

He can simply counter with a barrier and as for the others they're not even valid arguments if a bronze cloth Seiya can blitz.This is God cloth so he'll one shot before he can even process a thought.Everyone already agreed he loses without speed equalization though.

1.Sighs that's because he does everything behind the scenes in the game I have don't play much of it since it bored but regardless assuming hell running away from a fight and attack from a distance while he didn't at the end of the game is bs

2.Ok

3.Hes the one who did the champa feat as well but regardless of that I've read the raw Japanese scans of that and they only mention billions so I'm not seeing where millions came from at all...And no even then that'd still be faster than the feats you mentioned but i"d suggest you made a blog post about that if you'd like it to be added to their profiles.

4.He is slower even Beerus is slower than the bronze saints feat which is laughable to a gold let alone God as I've previously been mentioning.He is not as fast as him

He can simply counter with a barrier and as for the others they're not even valid arguments if a bronze cloth Seiya can blitz.This is God cloth so he'll one shot before he can even process a thought.Everyone already agreed he loses without speed equalization though.

Well i've explained why I think Demigra wins, Seiya has no defence to his absorption, possession, mind control or bfr. Also he can't hurt him if he goes to another dimension/timeline and Demigra is unlikely to just go head first into hand to hand combat with his real body, that's not how he fights, he is smart and manipulative.

As speed goes it's inconclusive, both have similar feats from hundreds of quadrillions ot quintillions, also even in Xenoverse itself like I said whis and Beerus can move fast enough to fly out of the universe, out of the timeline and into toki toki dimension in an instant, so even just using xenoverse he has that speed, the other feats are icing on the cake to back it up.

Also the final thing, Seiya can't actually stop him, even if he destroys his body dmeigra's essence can still act on its own and use his hax and defeat seiya that way still.

So I don't see how Seiya will overcome all that.

Victor2 said:
i don`t know hows this even a debate?

seiya literally, blitzz demigra before he even moves an inch.
Issue is demigra speed is not low as you think, whis and beerus in xenvoerse can cross from beerus temple in the unverse, out of the universe, out of the timeline and into the toki toki city dimension with pure speed, and demigra can keep up with these guys, so his speed is actually at trans universal levels, as for exact speed hard to say but they at least crossed out of the universe in an instant.

Also Demigra has multiple hax that can win for him right away, and even if his body is destroyed his essence can act on it's own and still use his hax to win.

Also Demgira is unlikely to even engage seiya with his real body he uses avatars, traps and hax from other dimensions and timelines most of the time, so seiya literally can't even touch him in another timeline if he starts there or goes there in the battle.

So basically id say speed is inconclusive, but even if we force demigra to have his true body in front of seiya to start and he gets blitzed his essence will still be able to posses, mind control, or bfr seiya to another timeline by itself.

SSJRyu1 said:
whis and beerus in xenvoerse can cross from beerus temple in the unverse, out of the universe, out of the timeline and into the toki toki city dimension with pure speed, and demigra can keep up with these guys, so his speed is actually at trans universal levels
Didn't you argue that trans-time speed is unquantifiable just a week or so ago?

I also wanted to add that DBZ speed is horribly inconsistent. You stated that trans-time feat yet it also takes Beerus and Whis almost three hours to get to another planet:

http://www.********.me/manga/chapter/144649_dragon-ball-super-chapter-07/page_18

@Azahoth yes I did. I still stand by that, although this is a little different, flash was just moving to a different time, but the same space, whis and beeerus are actually leaving the entire universe special dimension to and the timeline and going to a new dimension separate from the universes space time continuum, so I think even just considering the special parameters it should be trans universal in scale.

SSJRyu1 said:
@Azahoth yes I did. I still stand by that, although this is a little different, flash was just moving to a different time, whis and beeerus are actually leaving the entire universe special dimension to and the timeline and going to a new dimension separate from the universes space time continuum, so I think even just considering the special parameters it should be trans universal in scale.
That, in no way, makes it more quantifiable, or by the same standards, any more usable in battle if we are to discount trans-time speeds.

@Azathoth Fair enough, I agree it is not fully quantifiable, but it minimally had to have them leave the universe via speed, so they minimally would have had to cross universal distances to do that as the time nest is outside the universe.

Yes, but the problem is we don't know the exact size of universe 7, because it's finite as opposed to infinite. However, we do know it contains many, many galaxies, so there's that.

show me where whis travels the universe in an instand. it takes 30m for him to travel from his world to earth.

seiya is Immune to mind rapping so no it wouldn`t. demigra`s hax also doesn`t effect physical beings, only reality on a low-tier. so again he does **** to seiya. he is probable the most overrated dbz character.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yes, but the problem is we don't know the exact size of universe 7, because it's finite as opposed to infinite. However, we do know it contains many, many galaxies, so there's that.
I agree, even using the observable universe though as a measure we would wind up with their feat being hundreds of quadrillions to quintillions of times ftl depending on how far outside the universe the time nest is. So I don't think this whole speed blitz thing for seiya is set in stone.

them travelling to outside universe to time nest is unspecified. for all we know it took whis 2h or 30m. seiya travelled the entirety of the universe in 5m. he blitzzes him.

Victor2 said:
show me where whis travels the universe in an instand. it takes 30m for him to travel from his world to earth.

seiya is Immune to mind rapping so no it wouldn`t. demigra`s hax also doesn`t effect physical beings, only reality on a low-tier. so again he does **** to seiya. he is probable the most overrated dbz character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YN6fx8C2rqw

Whis and beerus arrive at the time nest which is outside the universe from earth in about the same time it takes kai of time to teleport the player to there. We know she did not teleport them since she is surprised to see them and doesn't want them there. Also we see Whis leave by flying later further showing they flew there. So they can cross trans universal distance in an instant.

Proof Seiya is immune to mind control? If I recall SS characters have been mind controlled before. Also there is no proof that seiya can resist being absorbed, bfr to another timeline or possessed, or killed at a weaker form in the past.

Also demigra will be untouchable if he goes to another timeline, as seiya can't got ehre, but demigra can attack him from there.

Finally even if demigra body is destroyed his essence can still use hax and such after to possess control, bfr seiya.

Victor2 said:
them travelling to outside universe to time nest is unspecified. for all we know it took whis 2h or 30m. seiya travelled the entirety of the universe in 5m. he blitzzes him.
actually it is specified, the kai of time teleports the patroller to the time nest after missions, and Beerus and whis arrive at that time, so we know it was within an instant.

what if the patroller tagged along with whis and beerus?

what if when kai teleported the patroller, whis and beerus somehow, tagged along with him?

we also don`t know how much time it took whis to get there, not to mention the patroller doesn`t just instandly teleported back to nest. he gets teleported to toki toki city.

bfr will never work on seiya. it didn`t work on shaka it hell won`t work on seiya whos leagues above him.

Suikyo said he has created an Immune to mind attacks after seeing it once, seiya fought the Gemini saint who ***** with thier mind. he also has mastered 6th sense which is the sense of mind, meaning seiya can`t be mind rapped. not by a low tier one.

Round 1 Demigra his Time Hax is just gonna bring the Viic but yeah i have to go with Seiya on this one on Round 2 his 6th Sense and 7th and even 8th Sense alone are hard to deal with and then we have that Crazy Speed Feat O_O

@Victor: that "what if" is not going to happen, Whis and Beerus did follow the PC after they defeated Mirage Demigra without being noticed, even the supreme kai of time and the PC were surprised of Beerus and whis's sudden arrival. "what if" is not an option here since the game clearly showed everything.

About Demiga's mind control, it's ineffective against beings like gods in dbs. Seiya has 7th sense and 8th sense so i don't really know to what extent does demigra's mind control can affect Seiya. To make fair, Seiya's somehow immune to Demigra's mind control, while demigra has time hax which is absurdly OP. Demigra definitely takes round 1, as for round 2 i lean toward Seiya, if seiya blitz Demigra before he uses any time hax then it's Seiya's win otherwise Demigra has the upperhand

@DeezNuts1102: that "instandly" arrived at the time nest is not going to happend either.

whis takes 30m to fly from his world to earth which is only galaxies away, unless you wanna argue galaxies>universe, so No. "what if" is an option here since we don`t exactly know how they got there.

demigra`s hax ain`t effecting seiya, he has divine cloth which you said it: his hax doesn`t effect those who have divine power.

Victor2 said:
what if the patroller tagged along with whis and beerus?

what if when kai teleported the patroller, whis and beerus somehow, tagged along with him?

we also don`t know how much time it took whis to get there, not to mention the patroller doesn`t just instandly teleported back to nest. he gets teleported to toki toki city.
We know she did not teleport them since she is surprised to see them and doesn't want them there. Also we see Whis leave by flying later further showing they flew there. So they can cross trans universal distance in an instant. We also know that she teleports the patroller back after missions end, and expected him back so she certainly brought him back.

Victor2 said:
bfr will never work on seiya. it didn`t work on shaka it hell won`t work on seiya whos leagues above him.

Suikyo said he has created an Immune to mind attacks after seeing it once, seiya fought the Gemini saint who ***** with thier mind. he also has mastered 6th sense which is the sense of mind, meaning seiya can`t be mind rapped. not by a low tier one.
Proof seiya can resist being sent to another timeline? Shaka never resisted time manip to another timeline, proof he can resist being absorbed? proof he can resist being possessed? Proof he can resist being mind controlled? Demigra has many hax that can win in a instant.

Also even if seiya destroys Demigra's body before he uses his hax on him his essence still can act on its own afterward.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Victor: that "what if" is not going to happen, Whis and Beerus did follow the PC after they defeated Mirage Demigra without being noticed, even the supreme kai of time and the PC were surprised of Beerus and whis's sudden arrival. "what if" is not an option here since the game clearly showed everything.

About Demiga's mind control, it's ineffective against beings like gods in dbs. Seiya has 7th sense and 8th sense so i don't really know to what extent does demigra's mind control can affect Seiya. To make fair, Seiya's somehow immune to Demigra's mind control, while demigra has time hax which is absurdly OP. Demigra definitely takes round 1, as for round 2 i lean toward Seiya, if seiya blitz Demigra before he uses any time hax then it's Seiya's win otherwise Demigra has the upperhand
I agree if seiya could blitz he could destroy Demigra's body, but I don't think he can since Beerus and Whis can cross the universe and go to a dimension outside of it in the time it takes to teleport the Player tot eh time nest, I would call that a trans universal feat and similar in speed to the Saint Seiya cast own trans universal feat, but done in an instant instead of minutes.

Also even if he destroys his body demigra's essence still exists as seen in te DLC and can act on it's own, so I would think Demigra would still get off his hax even if he were slower and his body were destroyed.

Personally round one is certainly Demigra, and round 2 I think is probably Demigra still.

TheArcosian said:
Round 1 Demigra his Time Hax is just gonna bring the Viic but yeah i have to go with Seiya on this one on Round 2 his 6th Sense and 7th and even 8th Sense alone are hard to deal with and then we have that Crazy Speed Feat O_O
Xenvoerse guys are pretty fast though dude, Beerus and whis fly through the universe and outside of it to the time nest in the time it takes to teleport the player back to the time nest, so they can cross trans universal distances is an instant, it took the saints minutes to do a similar feat.

RouninOtaku said:
Round 1: Seiya due to being infinitely stronger

Round 2: Being faster and still being infinitely stronger
strength is not everything, hax can easily overpower it. Round 1 with speed equalized how is his strength relevant when he is instantly sent to another timeline and can't do anything to demigra? Or if he's instantly absorbed, or instantly possessed. He ahs no defence against these things.

As for round 2 Beerus and Whis can cross from earth, through and out of the universe and into the time nest dimension within the time it takes to teleport the player there, that is trans universal travel in an instant. So evne speed blitz I would say is not something that is clearly in Seiya's favor.

Finally even if he destroys Demigra's body his essence can act on it's own afterward and still use his hax to defeat seiya. I don't see seiya getting around all this.

The problem is even if his essence is there Seiya can still attack non physical beings and Seiya is way too fast for Demigra to react.

RouninOtaku said:
The problem is even if his essence is there Seiya can still attack non physical beings and Seiya is way too fast for Demigra to react.
Ahh, thats a good point on the essence thing, but speed equalised round 1 he can't blitzs, so I don't see how seiya is getting past all those hax that can instantly end him, and I am sceptical Seiya can blitz in round 2, like I said whis and Beerus can cross the universe, leave it and go to the time nest all in an instant while the player is teleported there by kai of time, and Demigra can keep up with these guys (Beerus at least), so speed wise he is likely similar.

The Everlasting said:
Seiya does not blitz, both of them are in the same class of speed (Quadrillions of times FTL).
Agreed. I think Demigra hax should take this both rounds personally.

He is not quintillions of times FTL, the "revised" calc assumed that all the galaxies were lined up when crossed, which is frankly a stupid assumption.

His God Cloth increases his speed by an unquantifable amount, there is nothing pointing towards it being septillions of times FTL.

Can I get a link to the revised calc? Also, it should be a huge increase, since it pretty much gave him a boost from at least solar system all the way to universe level. It should also apply to speed.

Boost in power does not remotely mean boost in speed, if there is nothing pointing towards it, we should not assume as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back