• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Partners in Crime: Tier 9-A Duo Tournament

32ecb9e2d537309a30d74ddb1791d6bcc1471ff3c9ae8707645aa7e467280e08.jpg

Tournament Rules and Match Conditions
  • The pair must have worked with each other before.​
  • Only 2 pairs in the same verse are allowed.​
  • Each user is allowed 1 pair.
  • Characters should be between 50 megajoules to 500 megajoules.
  • Around 16 participants are allowed in the tournament.
  • No/Low Hax is allowed.
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Characters will be given their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at random locations.
  • Combatants will start 30 meters away from each other and not within each others line of sight.

Last edited:
They're currently under a revision, but they would still be in the 9-A range (currently 0.057 Tons, may go down 0.028, or higher once another calc gets done)

But f*ck it: Kimiko Miyashiro and Annie January

The only thing missing to be updated (besides tiering) is that Kimiko got better combat and regeneration feats (plus getting Immortality type 3) and Annie has better control of her flight, but that's about it.

This means AP requirment is done seperately right? (I'm not a native English speaker so I tend to overthink about simple sentences sorry)
To elaborate, Character A can have an AP of 200 Megajoules, and Character B can have an AP of 500 Megajoules.

As long as they have canonically fought together, then it's fine.

It's also fine if both characters have the same AP. Waller and Theory's (A-Town Down Under) AP is roughly 197.4 Megajoules individually.

Ahh that means the rider duo has to be removed. Their AP is only about 0.012 tons (50.9 megajoules).
Sad to see I can't have them here, but I'll probably read the other fights unless I have other characters from other verses. (Kamen Rider characters are either underpowered, in their civilian forms or only work alone in this tier for this tourney.

Oh man, Sand Bird is 9-A according to the wiki and I'd love to include it but it doesn't really have any friends other than the Gelato citizens.

My compromise duo is Slime (Minecraft) and Magma Cube (Minecraft), which apparently are both compared to the Silverfish enemy which has 66.9 Megajoules of attack potency, but I guess that might be too low. Also they don't really work together other than they are both enemies of the player. If that's not good enough then I'll swap out Magma Cube for Spider (Minecraft), which has the same amount of Megajoules.

If neither of those are good enough, I'll submit Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin as my partners in crime (they have worked together in the crossover episode). They are 628 and 669 Megajoules respectively (I think).

If that also isn't good enough I give up and will concede a place for everyone else

Back