• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Partners in Crime: Tier 9-A Duo Tournament

Mind if I switch out Susie with Noelle? She's also teamed up with Kris before. Also, before you bring up Sleep Mist, it's not something she starts with as she needs to build up TP first to use it.

Can I enter Pyro and Engineer? Their both 255.35 Megajoules.
Should be fine.
Oh man, Sand Bird is 9-A according to the wiki and I'd love to include it but it doesn't really have any friends other than the Gelato citizens.
Can't find values
My compromise duo is Slime (Minecraft) and Magma Cube (Minecraft), which apparently are both compared to the Silverfish enemy which has 66.9 Megajoules of attack potency, but I guess that might be too low. Also they don't really work together other than they are both enemies of the player. If that's not good enough then I'll swap out Magma Cube for Spider (Minecraft), which has the same amount of Megajoules.
Should be fine
Mind if I switch out Susie with Noelle? She's also teamed up with Kris before. Also, before you bring up Sleep Mist, it's not something she starts with as she needs to build up TP first to use it.
Done.
Spike and Buffy (Enjoining Spell)
Can't find values

there's still 7 slots i believe
I wanted to use the Fortnite player but there’s not really one they could be a duo with unless this allows themselves since it’s a whole group of people.

You could say two Fortnite players but I’m not sure if that’s allowed

Their small building level+

this world tortures me so, finally get a tournament with a partners theme, and the characters I've been saving are 800mj...
truly is a sad day
anyway, uh, does Hat Kid and The Empress work? Hat Kid scales to 167mjs and Empress scales above that, and while they did fight at the end of the dlc they were literally partners in crime when the Empress hired Hat Kid to work at the Nyakuza Metro : )
hat kid in the end game key, btw

Last edited:
I submit 9-A Grandmaster Kuai Lang and 9-A Hanzo Hasashi. Hanzo & Kuai are 0.09 Tons of TNT (I don't know how to convert it to megajoules)
this world tortures me so, finally get a tournament with a partners theme, and the characters I've been saving are 800mj...
truly is a sad day
anyway, uh, does Hat Kid and The Empress work? Both scale to 167mjs, and while they did fight at the end of the dlc they were literally partners in crime when the Empress hired Hat Kid to work at the Nyakuza Metro : )
hat kid in the end game key, btw
Both are fine.

Cima, in Kuai Lang's hyperlink, it takes a person to Kuai Lang's Revenant Key. Is this intentional? Same thing with Hanzo Hasashi. It links to his Mortal Kombat 9 iteration.

Kris is treading the waters of being a bit much for the tourney ngl.
Like I said, the SOUL Manipulation does not one-shot and it can still be tanked through physical durability. If you're more concerned about something else like Immortality, you do realize they can still lose by KO, right?
I don't know how Queen got the greenlight. These are not No/Low hax.
If you're concerned about the wires, these are not only dodgeable, but she doesn't even use these when directly fighting someone herself.

In no world is Hat Kid allowed in a No/Low hax tourney lmfao.
imma just say, like 90% of what's on her profile aint what she uses in combat
half of it is entirely dependant on the Snatcher, who isn't a part of this, or is never used in a combat situation
like, her fighting style is swinging her umbrella, and jumping around

Back