• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part Two: A Thread of JBW with "What If", "How", or "Why"

So you want to ban a verse because you do not like the way the characters are drawn?

I actually find that offensive.

DerpyLulu said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Yes, PPG pages need to be banned in VSBW. I doesn't want to see 3 ugly girls that has werid eyes.
That is the most bullshit thing I have ever heard and I listened to someone say Goku can beat Giorno because he would just kill GER and defeat Giorno.

DerpyLulu said:
If Everyone was transgender.
You mean everyone suddenly switch genders around the world in a second? I think the world goes into an apocalypse since the world goes into confusion which can collapse the world market and economy. Nobody recognize anybody's faces.

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
MLPlover2011 said:
If Chuck Norris battled T-Series
Chuck Norris doesn't gain subscribers he adds subscribers to his channel
T-Series relies on India, Chuck Norris relies on Chuck Norris to get subscribers. That means that he adds himself to himself.

DerpyLulu said:
Guys. I have some ideas for make VSBW more peaceful instead of make it messing.
1. If Everyone stopped removed pages in VSBW.

2. If YouTube Pages was banned in VSBW and moved to YouTube Battles Wikia.

3. If Powerpuff Girls Pages was banned in VSBW.

4. If VSBW wasn't useless.
Number 4. Reddit and Comicvine users don't see VSBW as a reliable source.

Uselessnoob245 said:
DerpyLulu said:
If Everyone was transgender.
You mean everyone suddenly switch genders around the world in a second? I think the world goes into an apocalypse since the world goes into confusion which can collapse the world market and economy. Nobody recognize anybody's faces.
The World is only for transgender confirmed lol

Uselessnoob245 said:
DerpyLulu said:
Guys. I have some ideas for make VSBW more peaceful instead of make it messing.
1. If Everyone stopped removed pages in VSBW.

2. If YouTube Pages was banned in VSBW and moved to YouTube Battles Wikia.

3. If Powerpuff Girls Pages was banned in VSBW.

4. If VSBW wasn't useless.
Number 4. Reddit and Comicvine users don't see VSBW as a reliable source.
Youn mean Number 5?

I'm pretty sure Reddit and Comicvine already don't see VSBW as a reliable source

You should take it with humor, obviously no one is serious about it.

O b V i O u S l Y .

Most YouTube Characters and Memes are reality warpers, soooo.....

Back