• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part Two: A Thread of JBW with "What If", "How", or "Why"

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
If Dyspo and The Flash raced
I'm 99.999999% sure The Flash would loop Dyspo dozens of times over, but if somebody wants to debunk me thats fine.

MLPlover2011 said:
Evil Omni King gets defeated at Shaggy's 10%
The Omni King isn't even the strongest anime character. The Creator from Umineko, The Law of Identity, and Kami Tenchi are.

The Omni King probably isn't even in the top 20

Anyway. Hoe dare are you not responding? If Rodai Dante made a serious YouTube profile page of Homestar Runner.

MLP has had 9 seasons already?

I feel really old, when did MLP first come out?

wow, idk why but I was thinking it was older.

Seol404 said:
wow, idk whynow.t I was thinking it was older.
Shut your mouth now. I need to know about If you made a serious YouTube profile page of Homestar Runner, i need to know about his powers and stats, and feats for him. Show me now.

@Max I was thinking more along the lines of 2006 or 2008

@DerpyLulu I don't know what that is, I'm sorry

Back