• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part Two: A Thread of JBW with "What If", "How", or "Why"

Nah the Bureaucrats would ban them

If Roro Raro made his profile have mid tier and high tier with his keys, and make his human tier be on IRL.

Let's just do If Rodri Dante made a serious YouTube profile page of Homestar Runner, Let's see what he can do with it or else i can tell if i can use my infinity gauntlet to snapped that make Rodri Dante be gone.

Tell us about Serious Profile Page of Homestar Runner, Rodri Dante should make it or about Raro Roro make it too because i doesn't know about Homestar Runner's Powers and Stats, I'm must presence them.

Yes. I know where the playlists are. None of them indicates me where I should start.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Yes. I know where the playlists are. None of them indicates me where I should start.
Sorry. You must have to find out, i'm tried my best to find something for you.

Back