• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part Two: A Thread of JBW with "What If", "How", or "Why"

What if Seol actually had a good avatar?

I would hug you Pulsi ÔÖí

Yellowpig10 said:
yeah but every character in anime war is super wanked from what i've heard
Saitama, Ichigo and Natsu would be like frickin High 3-A or Low 2-C from putting up a fight with characters in Anime War who surpassed that of the original canon characters like Beerus.

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
If Darkseid was in infinity war and endgame instead of Thanos
Which Darkseid? The comic one? Because I'm pretty sure he stomps, or the DCEU one? Which has literally no feats other than that he is presumably stronger than Steppenwolf or comparable to Superman.

The human race would go extint unless cloning was involved.

Unless you mean a guy called Everybody, but I do not know them.

EDIT: Forget it, I had the wrong definition of transgender.

DerpyLulu said:
If Everyone was transgender.
I'm pretty sure Pulsi os right about humans going extinct. I'm not an expert on this, but I'm pretty sure trans women can't reproduce, but correct me if I'm wrong

Back