• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is legit. Lee didn't hurt him or tanked a direct blows. What makes him look superior was his advanced taijutsu and being unpredictable while drunk, so he doesn't scale totally

So I though of something that might be a bit controversial. Should Naruto scale to MHS for being able to fight Neji during the Chunnin exams?

this topic is only for AP right? then do we have another topic to discuss Haku's speed calculation or do we do it right here?.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So I though of something that might be a bit controversial. Should Naruto scale to MHS for being able to fight Neji during the Chunnin exams?
No, Neji just has MHS reactions. At best KN0 Naruto would scale to Hypersonic+.

Neji must also be scaled to low 7-c naruto feats as well, not just his rotation, but he can also collide with ncm naruto, so he must be low 7-c in the chunin exam and is MHS speed, for one person only

He'll be the only one on the low 7-c level of the chunin exam

And besides, he is the only one who has evidence about this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uIsL24Qzt...Rn-gsqFmTerYTF-oCdNr9gCHM/s16000/0104-006.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B4i4nQkZ9...cWnhxnwUXbs8iSD5VEfFLwCHM/s16000/0104-007.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vUbja7s64...mB6KzN0XiVEaX3s9aVMlZACHM/s16000/0104-009.png

Gaara
Tier: 8-A, higher with Partial Transformation | 7-C

Attack Potency:
Multi-City Block level (He is one of the strongest participants in the Chuunin Exams, and can defeat chunin), higher with Partial Transformation (Stronger than CS1 Sasuke) | Town level (Can generate vast quantities of sand that can level entire forests)

Striking Strength: Unknow | Unknow

Durability:
Multi-City Block level, higher with Partial Transformation (Took attacks from Sasuke) | Town level (Can take hits from Kimimaro)

Key: Chuunin Exams | Sasuke Retrieval

Rock Lee
Tier: 8-B, 8-A with Gates | Low 7-C

Attack Potency:
City Block level (Very casually defeated Sasuke during the Chuunin Exams, and is portrayed as one of the strongest genin in the exams), Multi-City Block level with Gates (Damaged and almost defeated Gaara) | Small Town level+ (Should be comparable to the likes of Sasuke and Kiba. Knocked back Kimimaro and seemed to damage him)

Striking Strength: City Block Class, Small Town Class+ with Gates | Small Town Class+

Durability:
City Block level, Small Town level+ with Gates | Small Town level+

Key:
Chuunin Exams | Sasuke Retrieval

Sasuke Uchiha (Part I)
Tier: 8-B | 8-A | 8-A | 7-C

Attack Potency:
City Block level (Created a crater with a Fireball) | Multi-City Block level (Destroyed Gaara's sand armor, and damage him) | Multi-City Block level (Stronger than before) | Town level (The Curse Mark of Heaven is far superior to the Sound Four's. Should at least be comparable to CS1 Kimimaro)

Striking Strength: City Block Class (Forced Haku to dodge his kick) | Multi-City Block Class (Harmed Naruto and sent him flying with a punch on two occasions) | Multi-City Block Class | Town Class

Durability
City Block level | Multi-City Block level | Multi-City Block level | Town level (Withstood being thrown into a mountain side by Naruto under Kurama's influence, and tanked a punch from him without any damage)

Key: Land of Waves/Chuunin Exam Preliminaries | Chuunin Exams/Konoha Crush | | Sasuke Retrieval | Curse Mark Stage Two

So why would you scale him to a completely random character from the War arc?

I am myself You are you said:
He doesn't even fight with the kurama chakra enhanced Naruto, his sand is easily destroyed, he can only fight Base Naruto.
Thats not true, his sand holds Naruto in place, then Naruto headbutts him.

In general, most anbu are stronger than gennin, and chunin is superior to gennin.

Yashamaru is a chunin that used to be anbu before, and he is a chunin in the fighting line, he should be compared to Ittan who was be a chunin that is at the front of the battle, like him,

If they are chunin that scales above gennin, then they should scale together.

And besides, they are quite special chunin, so their chunin levels should be equally strong

I am extremely unconvinced about Lee becoming that much stronger during Sasuke retrieval arc than in the Chuunin exams. He literally did nothing that would make him stronger. He was injured heavily, got an operation that barely saved his leg, and went straight out to fight. If anything he should be weaker imo. I don't see how it makes sense for him to have gotten that much stronger for no reason. So I think scaling him to Low 7-C from the get go makes more sense imo, and is more consistent with Gaara's feats against Sasuke and Naruto.

Again how would an 8-B character get his leg destroyed, get a dangerous operation, then miraculously get hundreds of times more powerful lol. Seems wonky imo.

How is that more consistent with Gaara's feats against Naruto and Sasuke?

> Again how would an 8-B character get his leg destroyed, get a dangerous operation, then miraculously get hundreds of times more powerful lol. Seems wonky imo.

Shonen characters getting stronger in a short span of time. A trope as old as manga. Also if I remember rightly base Rock Lee couldn't damage Kimimaro.

Gaara beat Sasuke rather easily and was only ever harmed via Chidori, and he tanked a full power head butt from Naruto.

And I'm not saying characters can't get stronger in a short time, I'm saying that considering the context around Lee specifically it doesn't make sense for him to be any stronger.

A headbutt from Naruto isn't necessarily going to be as powerful as him using his entire body to stop the snake's charge in the Forest of Death. I don't think it makes sense to fully scale Gaara to Low 7-C+ because of that.

@Damage

What? He clearly put his all into that head butt. And btw a head butt is one the strongest hits you can receive, and I can affirm that from personal experience lol.

I don't recall much of the fight, but I do remember Lee forced Kimmimaro to use the Curse Mark, something Sasuke Retrieval Vermillion Naruto didn't manage to do.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Damage
What? He clearly put his all into that head butt. And btw a head butt is one the strongest hits you can receive, and I can affirm that from personal experience lol.
He does not fight Naruto, only survives the head banging, which most simply scales to Dura foo at most

BlastX said:
I don't recall much of the fight, but I do remember Lee forced Kimmimaro to use the Curse Mark, something Sasuke Retrieval Vermillion Naruto didn't manage to do.
That is not evidence for AP,

I am myself You are you said:
also, Rasengan naruto damage kabuto, was already be oultier, since Kabuto is High 7-C
No it just means the Rasengan is that strong, since it was agreed it wouldn't scale to his base stats. Also a Kage lvl Jutsu hurting a Jonin isn't all that crazy.

So I watched the fight (though it was the anime and english dubbed so take it with a grain of salt) Lee was able to injure Kimmimaro twice before going drunk and then he gave Kimmimaro a fight, to the point he said "no other choice" when he used the Curse Mark.

Although it's also stated that Lee is stronger when he is drunk (requiring both Neji and a casual Guy to hold him down).

> Would you say that you don't accept Yachimaru as an 8-A?

Yes.

> But Gaara didn't scale to the Lee gate because he was easily managed by the Lee gate.

He scales to Lee through crushing his limbs.

How he can scale?, he doesn't even attack lee gate.

https://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-085?id=377201

https://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-086?id=377202

Lee has been out of the gate since he sent gaara to the ground.

@I am myself; I didn't say Gates Lee. He crushed base Lee's limbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back