• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah after garra charged through his fireball iirc, thats when he decides to use the 3rd chidori because his fire style did nothing

That scaling is looking pretty good so far.

Now we just need to figure out what to do with Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata.

Something still seems off with the arguments mentioned above though.

Thinking about it like this; clones of Naruto with Kurama chakra were being easily defeated by Kimimaro.

Naruto with Kurama chakra could overpower and defeat Neji, even with his Rotation.

Rock Lee, in base at least, couldn't hope to beat Neji.

But a weaker Rock Lee could keep up with Kimimaro who we just established as being superior to Naruto with Kurama's chakra?

You gotta admit, there is an inconsistency here.

That's fair I suppose, but you also gotta admit that Gaara being 8-B even though he was able to survive Lee's 4th gate and the fact that he doesn't do any sort of training throughout the series is also weird as well.

I think a good compromise would be to use Lee's gate multiplier up to his 4th gate and scale Gaara to that.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That's fair I suppose, but you also gotta admit that Gaara being 8-B even though he was able to survive Lee's 4th gate and the fact that he doesn't do any sort of training throughout the series is also weird as well.
I think a good compromise would be to use Lee's gate multiplier up to his 4th gate and scale Gaara to that.
no / now?

that that cannot

gaara can't scale through the lee gate, he can't even fight with lee

Both speed and AP will not scale with him.

His speed - Sand cannot keep up with lee's speed.

AP - He can't even fight with lee.

Thats onky because of the speed difference, Gaara can survive the AP.

ahh I will not compete with you, also I'm just editing some parts, not saying that it is completely used. I'm just in a hurry to fix it, and I'm too lazy to focus on it sometimes.

I will say that using the multiplier on Rock Lee to find his AP and then trying to scale Gaara's AP to that doesn't work. Gaara only crushed Rock Lee's limbs while he was in base.

Getting a 3rd tomoe didn't boost Sasukes AP or dura. Even with 2 tomoe he was able to take hits from KN0 Naruto without much damage at all, its just that he was too slow to keep up with KN0 Narutos speed which changed once he got a 3rd tomoe.

I am myself You are you said:
He uses it to support him when he falls to the ground, not for protection lee's attack.
sure but he also tank lee kick and punch with sand armor

The Lee couldn't beat Neji thing could just be an outlier. Also Neji somewhat kept up with KN0 Naruto. Frankly I believe Lee is stronger and faster than Neji though.

The Lee couldn't beat Neji thing was when Lee was younger and didn't know gates. He specificaly learned gates in order to defeat Neji. When Lee opened gates during his fight with Gaara, Neji was ******** himself. He was like: "THATS LEE?!". And Lee was thinking like: "Are you watching Neji? This is what you will have to go up against!". So gates Lee >>> Neji

>The Lee couldn't beat Neji thing could just be an outlier.

i doubt it since it was one of important part of story

sauke chidori >gaara Partial Transformation dura >sand armor dura =lotus AP>>>>> gates Lee AP >base AP

u dont know why we used ">" for?

sauke chidori >gaara Partial Transformation dura

• sauke chidori can damage gaara Partial Transformation dura
gaara Partial Transformation dura >sand armor dura

• gaara Partial Transformation stronger than sand armor
sand armor can tank lotus so

• sand armor dura = lotus AP
lotus make user atleast 24 times stonger while gates increase only 5 times

so lotus much stronger than gates

• lotus AP>>>>> gates Lee AP
gates stonger than base

• gates Lee AP >base AP