• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neji also physically clashed not just with his rotation against Naruto

But yes WOI is right about the Kurama thing. Also a good point he brought up was indeed thst biju with someone controlling their chakra are stronger

I don't think we can scale base Gaara to that; considering that base Gaara didn't attack KN0 Naruto, and Gaara was technically in a transformed state when he was defeated by Naruto.

Damage3245 said:
I don't think we can scale base Gaara to that; considering that base Gaara didn't attack KN0 Naruto, and Gaara was technically in a transformed state when he was defeated by Naruto.
Naruto attacked his physical body though, not Shukaku's. It doesn't really make sense to say that Naruto's head butt hurt a Biju anyway.

As for how it can scale: We can scale it to Rock Lee who can also hurt Gaara in base, and Gaara managed to destroy his legs so he scales.

@UchihaSlayer96; it doesn't make any sense that Gaara wouldn't be a bit tougher if has Tailed Beast chakra active like Naruto does.

We rate Gaara as being higher when he's partially transformed. So scale his base self to 8-B through Rock Lee, and his transformed self to Low 7-C+ through Naruto.

Itachi

As I saw in your Sanbox, others were scaled through Gaara Low 7-C, but where is the Low 7-C Gaara? He never handled Jounin.

- And also, Jounin will be upgraded to High 7-C

chunins scale to low 7C in the first place I think. I'll go check the last thread because I think a lot of us are forgetting the scaling

Not all Jonin will be High 7-C. This isn't a topic for this thread anyway.

Not all Chunin are necessarily 8-A anyway. Did Gaara kill a specific 8-A chunin?

@I am myself; don't spam four posts in a row. This is an official warning. Spamming posts is how these big revision threads get filled up so fast.

Damage3245 said:
Not all Jonin will be High 7-C. This isn't a topic for this thread anyway.
Not all Chunin are necessarily 8-A anyway. Did Gaara kill a specific 8-A chunin?
Yes, not everyone who is Jounin will become higt 7-c, for not we still we use rules like this, so what's wrong

I'm just saying that Jounin will be upgraded shortly.

-

He killed his mother's brother, which is

-

He is a chunin which is Kage's right hand, so he must be good at it.

don it

P.S Don't threaten me, I don't like people who like to threaten, I hate them.

And I plan to hurt them soon, the person who teased me

Seriously dude. You just spammed three posts in a row.

Cut it out or I'll have to start removing your posts.

Chunins scale literally above the Naruto feat in the forest of death. Neji scales literally to other chunin himself. What makes it even more consistent is the fact that Kimi is a chunin and he literally stomps Naruto with Kuramas chakra yea. That's also consistent for Gaara and Base Lee also when I know think about it

Anyways we agreed on the last thread that chunin should sale above Naruto's low 7C feat

AstralKing7 said:
Chunins scale literally above the Naruto feat in the forest of death. Neji scales literally to other chunin himself. What makes it even more consistent is the fact that Kimi is a chunin and he literally stomps Naruto with Kuramas chakra yea. That's also consistent for Gaara and Base Lee also when I know think about it
Anyways we agreed on the last thread that chunin should sale above Naruto's low 7C feat
that's not make sence at all, Why Kimimaro must be chunin

> Anyways we agreed on the last thread that chunin should sale above Naruto's low 7C feat

Did we? I don't remember that.

Kimimaru alone is abobe the rest of the sound "four", and those guys killed two jounin (that knew the hiranshin, albeit pretty badly), so he is most certainly not chunin level.

There is no evidence that Chunin will scale up above Naruto low 7-c feat, do you have any evidence?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Kimimaru alone is abobe the rest of the sound "four", and those guys killed two jounin (that knew the hiranshin, albeit pretty badly), so he is most certainly not chunin level.
If you mean Genma, he is a special jounin, and he and the two chakras are gone, have you seen Genma's CRTs?

He is the current 7-C, which is superior to them.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
They didn't kill anyone. They knocked out two special jonin that were out of chakra and they had to go into CM2 in order to do it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:

No actually that's false. They were special Jonin. Also the sound 4 were supposed to die. Genma and Raido even said themselves that if they weren't tired they would have won.

Sound 4 even said they barely survived that fight with two special Jonin so the gap between ranks are actually high

That doesn't necessarily mean the gaps between ranks are very high; those two could have just been really powerful special Jonins.

Damage3245 said:
That doesn't necessarily mean the gaps between ranks are very high; those two could have just been really powerful special Jonins.
But do we actually have any reason to assume that? Doesn't it make more sense to assume that ranks are based on strength? Because as far as I know there has never been any other criteria for ranks other than strength and skill.

Damage3245 said:
They should be powerful, they were Minatos bodyguards. Not every random ninja can do that.

Damage3245 said:
No they actually are man like I re read Naruto part one and gosh chunins make elite genins look like fodder.

Sakkon literally no sold physical attacks from Sasuke in the manga I mean he literally took no damage and didn't move from his spot.

The gaps are very wide

Genma and Raido aren't even as strong as Asuma who scales to just Jonin level. They aren't that very strong at all for their rank. Nothing even proves that without any feats in the first place

Yeh and Naruto was likely chunin level too.

A lot of the kids in the Chunin Exams finale where Chunin level, they where just never promoted at the time.

BlastX said:
Yeh and Naruto was likely chunin level too.
A lot of the kids in the Chunin Exams finale where Chunin level, they where just never promoted at the time.
And that makes sense since most of those kids are from special clans, and are not some random genin.

I was thinking it was more because some had special training (albeit now that I think about it, that only applies to Naruto and Sasuke) but that works too.

And if we go by who was actually promoted we'd end up with Shikamaru as the strongest lol. A lot of them like Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, and Lee were clearly Chuunin lvl by that point.

I don't think it can be clearly told what level someone is with how... little we know of them.

Mizuki was a chunin, and a pretty self-assured one, but sheer number overwhelmed him. Iruka also had some pretty weaksauce showings in his fight with Mizuki.

Kakashi may be a jounin, but he was in anbu. All other jounin besides the special ones are left mostly featless as well, only appearing in mass to be murdered to set the mood.

Honestly, even anbu is never shown off in power much, and their abilities are a lot more situational due to how specialized they tend to be.

There a genins that could and would beat jounins, and obviously vice-versa.

We scale those characters literally case by case tho. Like Haku and Kid Itachi and Mitsuki. People like them are obviously higher than the rnak they're given.

Like we aren't scaling Shikamaru physically to the sound 4 because they are all chunin. Some of these characters obviously won't scale because of case by case feats

Shikamaru being a rank above all his friends despite being one of the weakest is more proof that scale character by his own rank is iffy.

@Wrath I am ok with scaling the KN0 to the Kurama Chakra Aura Naruto

M3X said:
Shikamaru being a rank above all his friends despite being one of the weakest is more proof that scale character by his own rank is iffy.
@Wrath I am ok with scaling the KN0 to the Kurama Chakra Aura Naruto
Shikamaru was promoted because of his intellect and tactical mindset that is well suited for leading a team not because he is stronger then his classmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back