• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tetsucabrah said:
Has anyone ever calc'd Temari blowing away a portion of a forest?
I'm pretty sure nobody else would scale to it though seeing as it was accomplished through summoning a creature to help her.

Oh was it? Well if no one scales to that or K0, what would they scale to theoretically? Is there a mid point feat between Sasuke's and K0's?

CaptainSparkz said:
Doesn't Neji and Haku scale to KN0 Naruto
Most people agree with Neji, some people don't agree on Haku though( though a compromise has been reached above)

If nothing else, 'At least 8-B, possibly Low 7-C' seems fine for Haku. Also I'd like to bring this up again.

LordTracer said:
If that's what Naruto's keys are gonna be, then that lets me bring up upscaling. If base Sasuke Retrieval Naruto is superior to his Chunin Exams self that is Low 7-C+, then shouldn't he just be 7-C at that point? Especially when he's already 7-C with his Rasengan, and as far as I know, there's no reason for his Rasengan to be stronger than he is.

Did u really just say there is no reason for his rasengan to be stronger than himself?

Also what makes base Naruto stronger than his low 7C key in the chunin exams. If I'm correct that's KNO Naruto from the exams right?? Definitely tell me why base Naruto from Sasuke retrieval would be stronger

AstralKing7 said:
Did u really just say there is no reason for his rasengan to be stronger than himself?

Also what makes base Naruto stronger than his low 7C key in the chunin exams. If I'm correct that's KNO Naruto from the exams right?? Definitely tell me why base Naruto from Sasuke retrieval would be stronger
Trained to master the Rasengan and fought Kabuto somewhat off the top of my head are the reasons I can think of

I said as far as I know, since this is the only time the Rasengan is separated from his tier on all three Naruto profiles. I'm just going off of what's currently on Naruto's profile and seeing if it needs to be changed.

Trained to master the Rasengan and fought Kabuto somewhat off the top of my head are the reasons I can think of

U should watch that fight over. Naruto got stumped. Rasengan was literally the only thing that hurt him. He didn't master the Rasengan technically till shippuden

He seemingly didn't master the Rasengan until the pain arc lol because he still needed clones to use the technique seemingly but whatever.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
He seemingly didn't master the Rasengan until the pain arc lol because he still needed clones to use the technique seemingly but whatever.
I mean, he is not skilled enough to use it as a weapon.

Early in Shipuden, he also used cloned bodies, but he already mastered it.

BlastX said:
Maybe he used the clones out of habit.
I mean that seems kind of random but knowing Naruto it's not even impossible lol. Though he didn't need clones to perform Rasengan in the war arc at least. But still used clones to create Rasenshuriken a lot(which makes sense as it's far more complicated), but then later on in the arc also seemingly stopped using them.

It's pretty random tbh. Maybe he just developed a lot during the war arc

AstralKing7 said:
U should watch that fight over. Naruto got stumped. Rasengan was literally the only thing that hurt him. He didn't master the Rasengan technically till shippuden
He did get stomped pretty bad, but mainly because a) Kabuto was a lot faster, and b) his ankle gets crushed by Orochimaru's summoning jutsu earlier . He also definitely restrained him effectively to land the technique, to the point where he couldn't escape his grip (and it was a complete one shot once he did).Also, he no-sells a punch by Kabuto that was aimed towards Tsunade using his forehead.

The -not mastering the rasengan- bit is completely off. Naruto could do it without the aid of clones from the get go, (and in fact he does it in the fight against Kabuto ) but doing so required both of his hands.

Whilst I agree scaling him inch by inch to Kabuto is messed up (his normal AP rating should still be Low 7-C, 7-C with Rasengan, and agility isn't comparable), I believe his durability should scale to Town level.

Naruto literally has no 7C feat in beast which you guys don't understand. Tanking an attack doesn't equal AP also in the first place. The fact that he only harmed Kabuto with Rasengan means the Rasengan is the only thing that scales

AstralKing7 said:
Naruto literally has no 7C feat in beast which you guys don't understand. Tanking an attack doesn't equal AP also in the first place. The fact that he only harmed Kabuto with Rasengan means the Rasengan is the only thing that scales
He's talking about durability man. Read his post carefully.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
kn0 mastered the Rasengan cuz he didnt use clone to make Rasengan lol

Omimi said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
kn0 mastered the Rasengan cuz he didnt use clone to make Rasengan lol
He didn't use kyubi chakra to do the rasengan without clones in the fight against Kabuto. Him using clones is just a commodity, since he's the greatest Kage Bunshin user in the entire lore of the verse, and doing so is pretty much seamless.

I entirely disagree with even backscaling Naruto to Kabuto. 1, not only does Kabuto easily handle his 4 clones and sends one flying to hit Naruto and make him reel all the way to Shizune, JIRAIYA of all people directly compares Kabuto to Kakashi.

And the blow that he "no-sold"? Normal blows with no big power under them. Kabuto wasn't hitting Tsunade with his full strength, intending to kill her, he was hitting her repeatedly in annoyance. Not only did he still bleed from the strike, he did from one not even putting Kabuto's all behind it.

You could say that he still back scales due to not dying, but he only received a single attack where Kabuto meant to kill him and he took it with his hand. Holding him in place, as well, is lifting strength last I saw.

What 7-C calc do Jonin scale from? I thought it was just upscaling from the Sasuke retrieval feats, which have lower values now.

I do believe that thing about better base dura was dropped unless I forgot something.

They do upscale from the Sasuke Retrieval feats, mainly Jirobo's Shogekishou, and the fact that someone like him would be completely above Genma and Raidou, who could match the Sound 4 and force them to use second curse release despite being low on chakra.

Start with Sasuke and Choji's pages. They're all over the place.

Also base Jirobo is 8-A+ for hurting post Chunin Exams Sasuke but there is no 8-A key for Sasuke lol.

I think we first should start with getting the earlier arc keys out of the way before writing a description for Sasuke retrieval arc

I went back to read it again, I disagreed with Low 7-C Haku, he only survived the Naruto punch, and many other characters survived the attack of the higher characters. For them, for example, Sai and Madara.

I think he should only be At least 8-B for at most.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Haku will only have Low 7-C durability.
There are many characters that have been attacked by characters whose APs are superior to them, but they survived.

Sometimes the plot does not make him die.

so, I disagree with the Haku's set of Low 7-C durability.

Back