• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
He still had his face ripped off by Movie Prime.
Shockdave<Movie Prime<G1 Prime=G1 Megatron=Skeletor (in iconicness)<Skeletor with an Xmas hat (me)
Actually, he was weakened by the humans and Wreckers. And Movie Prime would stomp G1 Prime through sheer skill and Jetpower Optimus Prime alone.
Honey, not even close.
G1 Prime is certainly capable of hitting harder, but that doesn't mean a damn thing if a skilled enough 'bot dodged everything thrown at him.
And besides, we all know how reliable that site is, right?
Won't ******* matter two bits if Bayverse Prime can't even scratch the robo-germs off of his armor.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
Omnes-Absorbentis Abyssum Ire
Pfffffft. B.I.T.C.H. . You are nothing to me but just another meme. I will wipe you the meme out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this memes, mark my meme words. I can be anymeme, memetime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven thousands meme ways, and that's just with my bare pinkie. Not only am I extensively trained in fist memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every meme in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable memes off the face of the continent, you little meme. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "meme" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* meme. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the meme, you goddamn meme. I will meme fury all over you and you will meme in it. You're ******* memed, m8.
Pfffffft. Please. A guy that completely transcends the concept of tiers? That's fodder to Michael Bay. You are nothing to Michael Bay but just another target. He will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. He can be anywhere, anytime, and he can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred gazillion explosion combos, and that's just with his bare explosions. Not only is he extensively trained in unarmed explosion manipulation, but he has access to his directorial career and he will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Michael Bay will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Shockdave<Movie Prime<G1 Prime=G1 Megatron=Skeletor (in iconicness)<Skeletor with an Xmas hat (me)
Actually, he was weakened by the humans and Wreckers. And Movie Prime would stomp G1 Prime through sheer skill and Jetpower Optimus Prime alone.
Honey, not even close.
G1 Prime is certainly capable of hitting harder, but that doesn't mean a damn thing if a skilled enough 'bot dodged everything thrown at him.
Won't ******* matter two bits if Bayverse Prime can't even scratch the robo-germs off of his armor.
Durability =/= Attack Potency.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Pfffffft. Please. A guy that completely transcends the concept of tiers? That's fodder to Michael Bay. You are nothing to Michael Bay but just another target. He will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. He can be anywhere, anytime, and he can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred gazillion explosion combos, and that's just with his bare explosions. Not only is he extensively trained in unarmed explosion manipulation, but he has access to his directorial career and he will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Michael Bay will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
two words: Breinhard Protects.

checkmate m8

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Dude, you're literally trying to debate how a Building Level character can beat a Large Planet-Galaxy Level character. This is too ******** even for you.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
two words: Breinhard Protects.
checkmate m8
It doesn't matter how sexy Breinhard is, she cannot beat Michael Bay's explosions. He blew up the concept of tiers. Breinhard merely transcended it.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Dude, you're literally trying to debate how a Building Level character can beat a Large Planet-Galaxy Level character. This is too ******** even for you.
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
Coolstorybruh

TheDarkSide857 said:
It doesn't matter how sexy Breinhard is, she cannot beat Michael Bay's explosions. He blew up the concept of tiers. Breinhard merely transcended it.

• Monarch Laciel was triggered
also I completly trascend the concept of tiers, Breinhard completly trascends me.

Meme Generation: Like all the others on the Paradox Threads, he is capable of generating a near-endless amount of memes. Memes, in turn, generate an amount of a certain phenomena, depending on the quality of the meme. These phenomena are typically negative (Like cringe, entropy, and disgust), though some are positive (Like laughter, kinship, and similar emotions), and will generate more of that phenomena the longer they are around.

Fellas, please copy this into your personal profiles' Notable Attacks/Techniques section, making changes where they are necessary, also you can add anything else you want on.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Meme Generation: Like all the others on the Paradox Threads, he is capable of generating a near-endless amount of memes. Memes, in turn, generate an amount of a certain phenomena, depending on the quality of the meme. These phenomena are typically negative (Like cringe, entropy, and disgust), though some are positive (Like laughter, kinship, and similar emotions), and will generate more of that phenomena the longer they are around.
Fellas, please copy this into your personal profiles' Notable Attacks/Techniques section, making changes where they are necessary, also you can add anything else you want on.
Thank you for thoughtfulness, Triple X.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Coolstorybruh
Coolstorybruh (1)

Also, holy shit, over a hundred messages in under 4 hours. That's gotta be some sort of record.

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
  • Monarch Laciel was triggered
also I completly trascend the concept of tiers, Breihard completly trascends me.
Coolstorybruh

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Coolstorybruh
Coolstorybruh (1)
Jesus Christ, that's so shitty, it's comical.

THE MUFFIN SONG (asdfmovie feat
THE MUFFIN SONG (asdfmovie feat. Schmoyoho) 10 HOURS

i don't need to, i passively copy all abilities i see OVO

Overlord775 said:
i don't need to, i passively copy all abilities i see OVO
oh

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Coolstorybruh
Coolstorybruh (1)
Alert! Alert! Crabwhale's butthurtism levels are rising!​

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Coolstorybruh
Coolstorybruh (1)
OVO COOL

Overlord775 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Coolstorybruh
Coolstorybruh (1)
OVO COOL
OVO COOL (1)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Coolstorybruh
Coolstorybruh (1)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
Coolstorybruh
Coolstorybruh (1)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm (1)

Alright, seriously, everybody stop. I'm not having a thread this important be swallowed entirely by Dark's cancer.

Back