• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He still had his face ripped off by Movie Prime.

Shockdave<Movie Prime<G1 Prime=G1 Megatron=Skeletor (in iconicness)<Skeletor with an Xmas hat (me)

Overlord775 said:
I solo all of you casually, your power is low and your meme are weak.
You are nothing but an amateur.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
You'd better call the wambulance for me, then.
If you fail, we all die
(calls wambulance)
How will we die?
Read my profile, and you will note that my core contains numerous entities, combine this with the immeasurable cancer and spam stored within me, and nuclear fission occurs, with the violent emergence of both, combined. At that point, I'm not confident in everyone else's ability to contain the flood before it wipes out the entire wiki and beyond.
(Travels back in time and pseudo-blows up the atoms that would become the flood made up of numerous entities, the immeasurable cancer and spam, and nuclear fission.)

Crabwhale said:
Shockdave<Movie Prime<G1 Prime=G1 Megatron=Skeletor (in iconicness)<Skeletor with an Xmas hat (me)
Actually, he was weakened by the humans and Wreckers. And Movie Prime would stomp G1 Prime through sheer skill and Jetpower Optimus Prime alone.

They exist outside of time, tho.

Doesn't matter, tho. The wambulance got here. It'll take me a few days, but I'm still well enough to properly kick the ass of this new edgy boi.

Doesn't matter, tho. The wambulance got here. It'll take me a few days, but I'm still well enough to properly kick the ass of this new edgy boi.
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Actually, he was weakened by the humans and Wreckers. And Movie Prime would stomp G1 Prime through sheer skill and Jetpower Optimus Prime alone.
Honey, not even close.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
I was talking about Overlord. I got no beef with you, fam. Also, that's another time that you've used that dead meem. Plz get more original or I shall engage in genocide

TheDarkSide857 said:
I was talking about Overlord. I got no beef with you, fam. Also, that's another time that you've used that dead meem. Plz get more original or I shall engage in genocide

Uselessnoob245 said:
Everyone eating Popcorn ASMR, during the cancer
They'd better have a lot of ******* popcorn, cause this shit going to 500 posts
Ye, no shit.

What happens when we hit 500 posts?

TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
I would say "kill me", but then I'm already dead and was the one to bring this shit upon myself, so **** it.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Honey, not even close.
G1 Prime is certainly capable of hitting harder, but that doesn't mean a damn thing if a skilled enough 'bot dodged everything thrown at him.

And besides, we all know how reliable that site is, right?

Soel404 said:
We can't post anymore. That's the message limit per thread.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
I would say "kill me", but then I'm already dead and was the one to bring this shit upon myself, so **** it.
You're a living skeleton. Moot point.

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
But...then who gets the last post?
I will obviously. I was the one to start this madness, and I must be the one to stop it.

Have you tried not existing? I could grant you that for at least a while

TheDarkSide857 said:
Omnes-Absorbentis Abyssum Ire

Pfffffft. B.I.T.C.H. . You are nothing to me but just another meme. I will wipe you the meme out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this memes, mark my meme words. I can be anymeme, memetime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven thousands meme ways, and that's just with my bare pinkie. Not only am I extensively trained in fist memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every meme in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable memes off the face of the continent, you little meme. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "meme" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* meme. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the meme, you goddamn meme. I will meme fury all over you and you will meme in it. You're ******* memed, m8.

Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
But...then who gets the last post?
I will obviously. I was the one to start this madness, and I must be the one to stop it.
Fine, but remember none of this would have been possible without my comment on Reinhard Tristan Eugene Heydrich's beautiful hair.

Please don't highlight this thread

oi fellas, mind if I get rid of the joke battles category, and add myself? I do consider myself a large contributer to this

Ryukama said:
It was just one time, since this was kinda special. (I mean, it is a conclusion to an entire saga of shitposts).

Crabwhale said:
Ryukama said:
It was just one time, since this was kinda special. (I mean, it is a conclusion to an entire saga of shitposts).
Wait, you mean we aren't going to continue after this?

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Ryukama said:
Wait, you mean we aren't going to continue after this?
No, there will be a spin-off series, don't you worry one bit.

Back