• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 3

@ Phoenix

"Your lungs will implode long before that. You're not a trained freediver, and that lake is deep. Way too deep to be traversed by any human at it's deepest."

"Hmm. How about that girl's Stand there? She said it reverses damage. That'd probably work to keep me alive under there." Nicholas looks at Jessica.

"Well I don't know. Theoretically it should work, but I've never really tried it for anything like that. You can try it, but don't come crying to me if it doesn't work ok?"

"Well, if it doesn't work I can't exactly come crying to you, although if I start dying I could launch myself out of the water. It's worth a try though, the more of us search the better our odds are."

"The decompression would most like put you out of commission for a while, especially ascending that fast. Still, it'd be better that your body being crushed like an egg under there," Michael then turned to Joe. "I guess I can tag along with your group if you need a combat Stand. But how are we even going to split up exactly?"

"Well, I won't have to worry about that if her Stand works, which it likely will. Damage is damage after all. As for splitting up, you take Stephanie and the cat, we know what we're looking for, you only know you need a package, her Stand will probably come in handy there, cats generally arent the best with water either. The rest just decide however you like."

"Oh I'm not the best with water either, actually. Never learned how to swim all that well. That's why the plane ride coming to America was so anxious." She chuckled a little and smiled.

"I'll go with the the other group, my abilities probably won't be helpful with underwater retrieval."

"Well then, it's set," Michael said before turning to Mame. "You should probably go with Nicholas' group. You'll need some strength with you, even if our mission is likely the more dangerous one."

"The Hell? We need you to get over there quickly. In case you haven't noticed, we don't exactly got another means of transportation."

"Can you get both groups to their respective locations then? The Lake is a good bit further away than the place the package got delivered to and I'm slightly sick of carrying everyone around. Also, do we just let this guy go now or what?"

"Aw, I'm not being carried anymore?" Stephanie asked with a smirk. "How unfortunate. I was starting to grow used to your arms. Perhaps a different time." What a predicament she found herself in, but...she could have some fun.

"Just a second."

Joe takes off his baseball hat and looks at it's inside.

Inside of his hat there a map of his house.

He then uses his stand's ability to spawn a door and goes trough of it, appearing inside of his home.

There, he searches for a a few things, mainly a geografic map of the surrunding area.and one of the part of the city where the dry cleaner is.

Then he goes back trought the door he made earlier, going back to the breakfast diner.

[This takes several minutes.]

"Ok, opening door, this one is for the ones after the package."
Joe says as he opens the map and creates the first door, which's other end is located in an extremely un-used hallway close to the dry cleaner.

[It actually is. Your group is staying in Woodstock to search for the package. Ours is heading to the lake that is right next to Chicago]

[Getting this out of the way since I have class like this literal minute]

Jessica touches Nicholas, transferring Jude into his body.

"Ok, that should do it."

She'll follow the rest of the group around for a while.

"What an interesting feeling this is. Well, anyways, I have a plan on how to approach this myself, so I'll hop right in."

Nicholas levitates over so that he is directly above the lake.

"I know for a fact that this works on land, I just haven't tried it on water before."

Nicholas summons his Stand and launches down into the water, constantly using his Stand's power to launch the water away from himself, forming what is effectively a bubble directly around his body. He begins moving downward to search for the body.

"So, guess we have to look around for that package," Stephanie muttered. "What's the plan? Go over there and threaten people until they give us what we want?"

The glint appears to be sunglasses. On further inspection the glasses are attached to a head poking out of the sand.

Back