• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 3

"It did not seem like he was interested in listening. Though, I assume this to be the first time you've taken someone's life?"

"Not from lack of ******* trying though..." Michael said, glancing at Shoot to Thrill. "You finally happy?"

It did not give a response.

"Your Stand attempts to manipulate you? That's new. I suppose it depends on the mental state of the User then. My Stand and I are like one and the same."

"It's constantly pissed off, and when it's not, it's insufferably cocky. I guess it might like, a dark reflection of the psyche or some shit, but still..."

"That is exactly what it is. Stands arise from the minds of their Users, everything about them, their ability, appearance, temperament, it all comes from within you. If you want to gain full control over your Stand, you must gain full control over your own thoughts."

"Whatever, this isn't the time to debate this. The old man might be right, this isn't over yet."

"We've got a lead." Nicholas lands near the group and motions to Mame to take out the letter. "We found a letter on a dead DEA investigator in the lake. He seemed to be going after the group, take a look."

"We had no choice...I hope," turning away from Mame, Michael motioned for Otto to get closer. "We also found the package we talked about."

Back