• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 3

"Tch. If you think you're getting out of here unscathed, you got another thing coming pal," Michael said as Shoot to Thrill manifested again. "You so much as move one muscle I don't like, I'll shatter every bone in your corpse of a body."

"The girl's Stand told us you're lying. There's no talking your way out of this one. Now, who do you really work for? Where might we find them?"

"You're right, no talking my way out of this." Mike says, resigned. He puts his hands in the air.

"I'd rather not." He says while the grabber he displayed earlier manifests in his hand. In an instant the grabber extends hundreds of feet, it's end flying out the window, pulling Mike outside through the window.

"Holy hell!" Stephanie watched as the man was pulled through the window. She tried to keep track of him, at least to get what was clearly his stand's stats. "I didn't know he could do that!"

"Not getting away."

Joe points foward and uses ´¢óHello, GoodbyeÒÇì's abilty to create an open door right in front of Mike's path, with the other end happearing next to Michael.

"He's not getting away from me. Don't worry." Nicholas, with his Stand still summoned from before, launches directly after Mike.

"God ******* dammit, ugh" Otto turns to the waiter (or waitress) "Sorry, gotta run" Otto says as he stands and run to the others.

The stand is ´¢óDeath GripsÒÇì
6271E286-07AC-4C41-A467-2362906A89B0
Mike flies through the door, landing at Michael's feet.

Nicholas enters the door that Mike went through, he then has his Stand hold Mike down, using its launching ability to continuously launch Mike's body towards the ground, effectively increasing his gravity so that he cannot get up.

"Hmm...interesting stand. Certainly a lot more technical than the bull we ran into. Intriguing..." She watched as they pulled the reverse card on the man and forced him back to Michael. "Something tells me you're in trouble."

Mame sighs. "Can you please just tell us what we want to know so we don't have to do anything drastic?" Mame pleads to Mike.

Bear walked over to Mike, a scaly arm materializing beside the cat as it grabbed Mike by the throat to hold him in place.

Joe desummons the set of doors, while making his stand happears on his right shoulder.

He looks towards Mike, waiting for him to start speaking.

It would be quite a bad idea for him to try run now, but in case i'll keep my guard up.

"May have overdone it a bit." Nicholas has his Stand lighten the force of the launching, enough to make it difficult to move, but not so much that he can't speak or breathe.

Mame walks over. "Please, can you just tell us? I really, REALLY don't want anyone here to go to and drastic measures..."Mame pleads again.

Bad kitty

Joe points towards the cat, as an open purple trapdoor happears underneat it, with the other end being around a couple dozen meters away from Mike

[The door being closed immidiatly after if it works]

"We already know that's a lie. Tell us everything you know about this organization of yours. Where is their headquarters?"

Bear gave a look of annoyance towards Joe after getting brought away from Mike, before the cat glared venomously back at Mike.

"Nonsense. There's certainly at least a branch in this city. Tell us where this branch is located and who is in charge of it. Tell us the name of every single person you know in this organization."

"Yeah, alright, I'm done playing nice. If you think you're gonna keep feeding us this shit, pal, then you got something else coming. You're lucky I was surprised when you pulled your little stunt, but now...well," Shoot to Thrill manifested once more, it's fist cackling with electricity. "This won't damage you. It'll just hurt like Hell."

Shoot to Thrill puts it's hand on Mike's shoulder.

Stephanie, meanwhile, was trying to roam through as many of this man's memories as he could. There had to be something to use. Anything...

Mike spasms from the shock, falling onto the floor and twitching.

His memories from the previous day include picking up a package at a warehouse in Chicago, throwing a man into Lake Michigan, and dropping off the package at Woodstock's dry cleaner's.

"Picking up a package at a warehouse in Chicago and dropping it off at Woodstock's dry cleaner.." she muttered as she put a hand on her forehead. "And let's not forget that man you threw into Lake Michigan. What did that man do to you?"

Back