• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 3

"The Hell?" Michael says, as he shakes his head and turn his attention back to Mike, having Shoot to Thrill grab a nearby glass of water and splashing the still twitching man on the floor. "Had enough yet, you old shit?"

Joe moves close to Stephenie, but not too much.

"Hey, could you check if the waitress has a stand too ?"

He whispers to her.

"You wish it were that easy..." Shoot to Thrill's arms released a small arc as the pattern of electricity changed. "Let's try lower voltage this time: less passing out, more pain."

Nicholas has his Stand move in the way of Shoot to Thrill. "I think that'll be enough. He should be willing to talk after that."

Shoot to Thrill pushes Don't Stop Me Now away aggressively, though Michael seems to have snapped out of something.

"Sorry, I..." he then glared at Shoot to Thrill. "We're going to have a talk about this later."

"Ara..." the Stand sounded more than a little annoyed, but otherwise fell back into place.

"You killed a man just because he ruined your suit? I guess you really are a mobster. Anyways, are you going to talk now? Where is the headquarters of the organization in this city?"

"What do they usually have you do? What areas do they have you work at? Also, do you know anything about a Stand that can talk through paper?"

Stephanie rolled her eyes and checked over the waitress for stand-age. She wasn't expecting much, but it gave her something to do. "That place you visited in Chicago. Guessing they own it?"

"Well, that's something to go on at least, could you tell us the general location of that building? It doesn't look like he knows much more than that though. I have two ideas for what we could do. For one, we could head off to the place he visited or we could try and go to the police station, they might have some records in regards to this organization, but that obviously presents its own issues."

"Or we could try to find that man he threw into the lake," Stephanie commented. "A little more digging around and I'm sure I can find some more information on the man."

Otto stands behind the others listening to whats happening before syaing "We should really take this some where private since im sure the police are on there way now"

Nicholas looks at Otto.

"The police department is likely still unconscious or in the hospital. I doubt we have much to worry about in that regard."

"We should split up." Jessica suggests, rejoining the others.

"One group should check out the package, and the other can go to the lake."

At this point she really just wanted to go home, but it seems a little to late to safely do so now until things get cleared up.

"Alright. Each group should have at least one combat Stand in it. I'll go to the lake, with my speed, finding something there should be easy."

Back