• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Papyrus (Undertale) vs Rikka Takanashi (***)

I PITY YOU... LONELY HUMAN... WORRY NOT!!! YOU SHALL BE LONELY NO LONGER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BE YOUR... ... NO... NO, THIS IS ALL WRONG! I CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND!!! YOU ARE A HUMAN! I MUST CAPTURE YOU!!! THEN, I CAN FULFILL MY LIFELONG DREAM!!! POWERFUL! POPULAR! PRESTIGIOUS!!! THAT'S PAPYRUS!!! THE NEWEST MEMBER... OF THE ROYAL GUARD!
~ Papyrus​
Rules

• Rikka Takanashi is in her Delusionary Rikka form and her mechas is forbidden (At least High 7-C).
  • Papyrus is Low 7-C.
  • Speed equalized.
  • The battle occurs in the place where Papyrus is blocking and fighting Frisk.
  • What Rikka thinks is what the reality will be.
  • Rikka and Papyrus have the freedom of speech at any time.
  • Rikka Takanashi and Papyrus are not willing to kill each other and killing his/her opponent is forbidde.
  • Papyrus' Soul Manipulation won't one-shot Rikka Takanashi but can still affect her as the source game.
  • The winner is the person who defeated his/her opponent.
Vote Count

• Papyrus: 0
  • Rikka Takanashi: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Blahblah9755 said:
Killing is banned? Papyrus affects Rikka's soul accidentally killing her and loses via rule breaking. :3
I'll add a new rule to continue the battle.

With so many rules and restrictions, I have heavy doubts that the results of this fight can be added to either profile. This seems like a Fun and Games thread.

ProfessorLord said:
With so many rules and restrictions, I have heavy doubts that the results of this fight can be added to either profile. This seems like a Fun and Games thread.
You can just think these rules as a scenario appeared in CH versus thread. In my opinion, Versus Thread is suit to it.

Matchups with Rika are kinda tough… all things considered, I think she would find Papyrus cool and decide that she loses.

Blahblah9755 said:
Matchups with Rika are kinda tough… all things considered, I think she would find Papyrus cool and decide that she loses.
"find Papyrus cool and decide that she loses"? I don't get it. Please explain it. Thank you.

Rika's abilities are entirely imaginary, as such whether or not she can actually win in a fight comes down to a mix of whether the fight's actually occurring irl, what kind of scenario she's imagining for it, and how she perceives her opponent. Obviously what's occurring irl doesn't matter here, because then Papyrus would stomp her, so it basically comes down to whether or not she thinks she could beat Papyrus narratively speaking. She would probably perceive his dorky attempts at acting cool as being actually cool, and would role play in such a way that she loses the battle.

Blahblah9755 said:
Rika's abilities are entirely imaginary, as such whether or not she can actually win in a fight comes down to a mix of whether the fight's actually occurring irl, what kind of scenario she's imagining for it, and how she perceives her opponent. Obviously what's occurring irl doesn't matter here, because then Papyrus would stomp her, so it basically comes down to whether or not she thinks she could beat Papyrus narratively speaking. She would probably perceive his dorky attempts at acting cool as being actually cool, and would role play in such a way that she loses the battle.
Since the rule is still somewhat strange for a certain battle, I have added a new rule "What Rikka thinks is what the reality will be." in order to continue this battle. Sorry to harm you because of adding new rule. Inmy opinion, this rule can guarantee this thread not to be a stomp.

Back