• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Panty and Stocking Upgrade

As long as the calc group accepts the calculation I'm fine with it being added.

Just ask some calcers to evaluate it and you're good, i'd say

Speed seems fine, but don't we only scale speed to AP if they attacked someone while running? Can't tell if she did or not since i've lost since forgotten my NarutoForums login info and thus can't see the pictures.

KE is released by deceleration so if she can come to a full stop within a sec or less her body would be subject to that KE.

If there are cuts, but it still obviously took place in a very quick time frame, you can use an estimated or assumed time frame instead.

AguilaR101 said:
KE is released by deceleration so if she can come to a full stop within a sec or less her body would be subject to that KE.
That's true in real life but IIRC we only calculate KE with speed if they attacked someone/they are holding something.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
AguilaR101 said:
That's true in real life but IIRC we only calculate KE with speed if they attacked someone/they are holding something.
Besides that, is the calculation good?

Back