• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Panty and Stocking revisions

You can copy and post the calculation in blog format here, and then ask for an evaluation.

Hmm...th only issue i have here is i dont remember where or IF its actually stated that Heaven is beyond the edge of the universe. If a scan for that is posted this should be okay as long as the math checks out

Antvasima said:
You can copy and post the calculation in blog format here, and then ask for an evaluation.
Also, I need permission to copy this in a blog. Then I can try to see if the calc checks out.

Only staff members can create blogs at the moment. You can ask a few of them for help.

Or are you willing to copy the calculation to here Weekly? Any relevant images for the feat would also have to be uploaded here and inserted into the blog though.

Also, maybe this is one of those cases where the flight speed is much higher than the combat speed?

Scanty and Kneesocks throw their weapons at Panty and Brief, but Stocking deflects them and flies down from Heaven. Now, to point out just how impressive this is, it's noted earlier in the series that Heaven resides beyond the entire Universe.

To further back this up, Panty and Stocking have been into space before in several occasions, such as when they went to get back Panty's tapes...Spoiler:

...when Stocking ran into space...

...and a couple of times from the manga (which is set in a parallel universe). Now for another note, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt Daten Citi Paparazi says as follows...

(The relevant part) Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Daten City Paparazzi said: Panty has become just a bitch. Panty was kicked out of the church and started living a healthy life on the prarie, but were told to live as she wanted and finally awakened. Panty headed for Briefs (and?) Corset. Stocking flew back to the ground from Heaven and joined the sword, and finally the two's last party began! The Panty & Stocking guide book says that Stocking flew down from Heaven; no teleportation, no portals, she flew to the ground from Heaven. Given that Heaven resides beyond the Universe, that means that Stocking flew across the universe to save Panty (and sensed and reacted to Scanty & Kneesocks attacks). The radius of the observable universe is 46,500,000,000 lightyears. First for Stockings sword throw...Spoiler:

Timeframe is 3 seconds.

T = 46,500,000,000 lightyears/3s
= 1.4663819e26/299792458
= 4.89132352e17 C

Then for Stocking flying down.Spoiler:

Timeframe is 14 seconds.

T = 1.4663819e26/14s
= 1.04741564e25/299792458
= 3.4938025e16 C

Final Results
Stocking throws her sword = 489132352000000000 C
Stocking flies down from Heaven = 34938025000000000 C

Would you be willing to create a blog post from the calculation Weekly, or should some other staff member handle it?

Antvasima said:
Would you be willing to create a blog post from the calculation Weekly, or should some other staff member handle it?
A staff member should handle it. I don't even like Panty and Stocking that much.

Okay. You can ask a few of them to help out then.

Back