• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Palutena vs. Mothra Leo

What the heck is with Mothra's speed rating?

Anyway, Palutena should be able to transmute Mothra into tempura before flash frying it with a Mega Beam.

Remember that armored mothra is immune to any energy/beam attack, so there's the risk that all palutena's attacks to be uneffective.

Palutena's Black hole is a pseudo black hole, can pull the enemy but dosen't kill them, at least in the version used by pit. Probably the esplosion should work better.

But remember that we dosent know all her abilities. She may get out with a "power of pest control" that insta kill bugs. So... who knows?

Krenniko said:
Remember that armored mothra is immune to any energy/beam attack, so there's the risk that all palutena's attacks to be uneffective.
It won't matter after Mothra is turned into Tempura or an Eggplant.

Reppuzan said:
Krenniko said:
It won't matter after Mothra is turned into Tempura or an Eggplant.
Again we meet that wall. The version used by Pit empower his ATTACKS. So to turn her in to an eggplant, you need to actually hit her. I don't know if she can just say "ufff, what an annoying bug" snap her fingers and bam Mothra Leo is an eggplant.

Agaon we have the problem that the Palutena we fought in Uprising was seriusly weakened. So we have never seen her at full power, and i dubt that the Dynto's version reached what she can truly do, considering that we're talking about someone that can hide from Hades in his own realm.

Also, i think we're understimating Mothra Leo. Some of his abilities, for example in the imago form i think they can be very dangerous.

The thing is, Palutena has a MASSIVE speed advantage. Massively Hypersonic with Lightspeed reactions let's her run circles around Mothra. Giving the Moth a good smack to transmute them won't be a problem.

I would also like to ask how intelligent Mothra is? Can it anticipate attacks? Split into mini Mothra's on reflex? If not, there's no way it can handle Palutena's hax.

On the flipside, should Mothra somehow hit Palutena, she's going down due to the massive AP difference.

For what i've understood he's not the best. Can put on a strategy, but like all the kaiju, at a very instinctive level.

So yes, if Palutena use her brain, can defeat the moth; but would get owned in terms of pure fire power. And the splitting, i remembered about the power of caging that risk to be mothra's downfall.

Back