• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About a verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
'https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Apex_Predator_GX/Rebirth_of_Mothra_Power-scaling

Before commenting on your thoughts, make sure to read the blog first. All information should be there but in conclusion.

* Rainbow Mothra has an infinite source of energy 'High 3-A'

* The earth is described to have universal power, and if Desghidorah absorbed said power they would be able to destroy the universe.

It is explained more in-depth in the blog of course, but because of this I feel; Desghidorah should have a '5-B rating' due to having destroyed several planets and Mothra Leo should have a 'Possibly 3-A rating', this should also apply to anyone who scales to him. His Rainbow Mothra key should have a 'Possibly/Likely High 3-A rating', this should also apply to Cretaceous King Ghidorah, who scales to RM.

As it seems Rebirth of Mothra series treats energy being directly relative to the destructive power

Immeasurable Speed Lightspeed Mothra This should be fairly self-explanatory, in Rebirth of Mothra III, Leo turns into Lightspeed Mothra and flies through time millions of years into the past. We have given Immeasurable speed for reasons like this before, so I'm thinking it should be listed like this. "Relativistic+ (Light Speed Mothra can fly at a speed of 186,000 miles per second or Mach 872705.49), Immeasurable When flying through time"

Last edited:
I agree, pretty straightfoward that Desghidorah had nuked many planets before and can be able to destroy the universe itself. Also given how Rebirth of Mothra treats life force/energy being directly relative to destructive power (given how Desghidorah was going to achieve godhood by absorbing Earth's life force), I can see Rainbow Mothra being 'possibly/likely High 3-A" by that. Also agree with speed upgrade.

OP proposal seems fine, tho you most likely will need more input for this to be applicable.

dang, such an op mothra series and nothing scales to godzilla...sadness.
Unless we start accepting the FW guidebook stuff saying that Keizer was the strongest Toho kaiju at his time /j

Anyway, i think asking for a translator to translate these is better since it's usually more reliable (One of the reasons Showa Ghidorah downgraded from 4-B apparentaly sadly). But i will follow this. Also, Immeasurable via flying is fine i guess

Last edited:
The rest is fine but this:

Immeasurable Speed Lightspeed Mothra This should be fairly self-explanatory, in Rebirth of Mothra III, Leo turns into Lightspeed Mothra and flies through time millions of years into the past. We have given Immeasurable speed for reasons like this before, so I'm thinking it should be listed like this. "Relativistic+ (Light Speed Mothra can fly at a speed of 186,000 miles per second or Mach 872705.49), Immeasurable When flying through time"
I think its better to just SOL as Mothra's peak rather than Immeasurable as the scan mentions that Mothra travels through via becoming SOL.

Light Speed Mothra is just Leo's form name, it is not limited to SoL travel only (actually Rel+ as Toho treats it as sub-light), specially when his time-warp was through sheer speed which was stated in both movie and guides, so I don't see how it doesn't qualifies for Immeasurable.

Last edited:
The rest is fine but this:

I think its better to just SOL as Mothra's peak rather than Immeasurable as the scan mentions that Mothra travels through via becoming SOL.
Light Speed Mothra is the name of the form though. As he can travel through time that would warranty Immeasurable speed.

This is what I could find about Light Speed Mothra.
光速モード・モスラ
守護神獣 翼長30メートル 3千5百トン インファント島キングギドラに敗れたレイ ンボーモスラが、まだ若いキン グギドラを倒すために白亜紀 へタイムトラベルする際に変 身した姿。飛行しながら徐々に 加速し、まず水中モードに変 身。そのまま加速を続け、飛行 速度が亜光速に達するととも に光速モードへ変身し、異次元 空間を通って時間の壁を突破
する。
Light Speed Mode Mothra
Guardian God Beast
Wing span 30 meters
3,500 tons
Infant Island
The form that Rainbow Mothra assumed when it was defeated by King Ghidorah and traveled back in time to the Cretaceous Period in order to defeat the still-young King Ghidorah. While flying, it gradually accelerates and first transforms into underwater mode. As it continues to accelerate, when its flight speed reaches sublight speed, it transforms into light speed mode and breaks through the time barrier through interdimensional space.
そのパワーははかり知れず、高い戦闘能力 を持つ新生モスラでさえ、まともに成ったの では太刀打ちできないほどだった。そこで、 モスラは1位3000万年前の地球にタイム 「ワープ。まだ全に成長しきっていない、若 いキングギドラを攻撃して弱らせ、どうにか 勝利を収めている。
The power of Mothra was so immense that even the new Mothra, with its high fighting ability, could not compete with it in a proper fight. So, Mothra "warped" back in time to the earth 13 million years ago. It attacked and weakened the young King Ghidorah, which had not yet fully grown, and somehow managed to win the battle.

@DarkDragonMedeus i think you should check this again, as there was a confusion due to the names, since the feat is clearly immeasurable. Flying through time independently via own speed qualifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back