• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Rebirth of Mothra MEGA nerf" or "I commit vehicular manslaughter"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I corrected it

Weakened Mothra < Starved Desghidorah <<< Imago Mothra Leo <<< Moderately Fed Desghidorah <<< Dagahra <<< Rainbow Mothra <<< Cretaceous King Ghidorah <> Well Fed Desghidorah <<< Grand Ghidorah <<< Armor Mothra <<< Eternal Mothra

Why is he above Dagahra? RoM Desghidorah should be as just as powerful, if not stronger than past Desghidorah.

Why is he above Dagahra? RoM Desghidorah should be as just as powerful, if not stronger than past Desghidorah.
RoM Desghidorah is starved. Imago Mothra Leo couldn't defetat Desghidorah, just sealed it.

Well fed Desghidorah fought Cretaceous Ghidorah according a Novel.

Do you have any statements for that?
No.

その正体は不定形のマグマ状生命体であり、『モスラ超全集』やノベライズ版によれば、その姿はかつて交戦したキングギドラや、中生代の恐竜や爬虫類の外観をコピーしたものとされている

According this the info cames from 3 sources, Mothra Chozenshuu, the Official Novel of the film and the manga.

However I don't think they are necessary most sources agree that after absorbing Hokaido forest Desghidorah replenishes its energy and assumes its full final form with wings spread as it once tried to destroy the earth.

Likely when Desghidorah fougth Ghidorah the later wasn't at peak.

So the New scaling will be this:

Weakened Mothra < Starved Desghidorah <<< Imago Mothra Leo ≤ Well Fed Desghidorah <<< Dagahra <<< Rainbow Mothra <<< Cretaceous King Ghidorah <<< Grand Ghidorah <<< Armor Mothra <<< Eternal Mothra

Last edited:
I want to note the only characters that scale to Tier Low 5-B are Weakened Mothra, Starved Desghidorah, and Larva Mothra Leo.

The following characters scale to Tier 5-B:

Imago Mothra Leo, Well Fed Desghidorah, Dagahra, Rainbow Mothra, Cretaceous King Ghidorah, Grand Ghidorah, Armor Mothra, and Eternal Mothra

So, Mothra and Desghidorah would have an extra key Weakened / Full Power

Mothra Leo will have an extra key for Larva Mothra which is Tier Low 5-B

I want to note the only characters that scale to Tier Low 5-B are Weakened Mothra, Starved Desghidorah, and Larva Mothra Leo.

The following characters scale to Tier 5-B:

Imago Mothra Leo, Well Fed Desghidorah, Dagahra, Rainbow Mothra, Cretaceous King Ghidorah, Grand Ghidorah, Armor Mothra, and Eternal Mothra

So, Mothra and Desghidorah would have an extra key Weakened / Full Power

Mothra Leo will have an extra key for Larva Mothra which is Tier Low 5-B
Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back