• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paint Kirby's abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at the end of episode 77 in Kirby right back at ya ( here is a link to the full episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fcoYxXRvJM ) Kirby copies paint rollers ability to have anything he paints become a reality later in the episode Kirby paints a bomb that caused reality itself to dissolve In the background. so I was wondering if we could add reality warping and/or paint manipulation to kirbys profile and and if so maybe talk about it's possible implications for the character.

Could you post a time? Too tired to watch a whole episode. Regardless, I don't think we use anime feats for Kirby anymore.

Oh sorry start 19 minutes in also for some reason the video loses audio soon after that point but you don't really need it.

By the way would you happen to know why the anime isn't used anymore? it just seems a bit strange to me that it isn't.

I think that we only use the main canon/the games for Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back