• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pain vs Solomon (No Not That One)

Thought you were not gonna do this kek. Okay, Merem will certainly pull out King of Earth first. Kuchiyose and Rinnegan abilities should be able to pass the Mystery immunity. What Pain opens up with first?

Do you think it would be better if he started with all 4 deployed?

I'll go rewatch some of Pain's battles so I can find out what he opens with

I have made it so

I watched some of Pain's fights, such as Naruto vs Pain, Kakashi vs Pain, and Jariya vs Pain. It seems he starts with Summoning, Machinery, and Almighty Push/Pull. The Machinery will likely be useless due to lack of mystery, but the other stuff should work fine.

Good shit. Now that I think about it, the paths of pain are all backed by Pain's eye powers which unironically probably have more mystery than most servants do

Probs lol. I feel like Rat will just rejoin Merem and both will sit on Sky King while the Terminator and whale doggo will do most of the fighting. Ground summons would have to fight Earth King while Windup faces off the paths on the ground while they basically have to dodge the chaos of the kaiju fight around them. If a Pain tries to fight Sky in the air, it would probably slap unless Deva can charge a Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei. That AP difference is pretty big.

Issue here is that his limbs are pretty vague beyond Rat King and Earth King as the Sky just says its for 1v1s and Windup is big hi tech robot with no real specific abilities/weapons.

A fun question I have is whether his rejection of human history carries against the Paths? The Rinnegan is definitely a Noble Phantasm but ratjer than being wielded by a Servant, it is being used by a dead body puppet. Would this just neg anything they try to do to Merem himself? Or even worse, his limbs as well?

From what i see is that almost all Pains gonna get stomped by the Divine Beasts. Ningendo will be pretty much useless against Divine Beast and Merem himself because seriously, those beasts are near Bijuu level themselves at least if not higher, Ningendo's soul hax will be stomped by difference in sheer difference of magical prowess (chakra is just ninja magic anyway) and mystery. Gakido probably gonna get fugged up if he tries to absorb the beasts' chakra/mana because their presence alone is reality warping fuckery.

I don't think Chikusodo kuchiyose beasts can go against Merem's beasts via sheer power alone and hax. Jigokudo probably gonna get swatted to before he can get close to Merem.

Merem Divine Beasts don't share his DA properties from what i see. So, Rinnegan and Ashurado weapons would do par with Merem and his Beasts' Mystery. I can only see Ashurado try to shoot his things at Earth, before he gets stomped by himself.

The final question is Tendo. since only he pretty much that has the power to defeat all of them. But Merem has Sky too, that functions to one shot a single target. So, i'm confused on which would win in this situation.

Back