• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pacifist Frisk Vs Fantasy Tzeentch

This Battle between two Likely 2-B's is gonna be one to remember, Can Frisk's Determination beat Tzeentch's sheer Hax? Who wins and why.

Tzeentch: 3 (@Newendigo, @Kaltias, @Blahblah9755)

Frisk: 4 (@A Sword Dancer, @Hizack123, @Loyalservantofinti, @Anonimoe7875)

Inconclusive: 2 (@Paulo.junior.969, @Xmark12)

Scenario:

Fantasy Tzeentch

Pacifist Frisk

Win by getting rid of Frisk in any way possible for Tzeentch

Win by Sparing for Frisk

I guess Inconclusive or Tzeentch?

Tzeen have...

Incorporeal, Immortality (Type 4 and 8), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Telepathy, Telekenisis, Possession, Reality Warping, Cosmic Awareness, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Acausality, Psychic Powers, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Exists outside the confines of traditional laws of physics, Grows stronger whenever significant change occurs anywhere, individuals pursue knowledge and magic, and/or mortal beings feel hope

from his page...

but yeah infinitely higher dura "<

Is some of them only for "In the Warp" key?

like higher dimensional manipulation?

Frisk win.

Seriously, a "HUMAN" and a "CHILD" on top of that, take his from him a "GOD" going to impress him for sure.

And with frisk higher durability so i don't problem with he keep dodge and tank then eat to heal until Tzeentch are satisfy.

Could you say how he would kill Tzeen?

"Incorporeal, Immortality (Type 4 and 8), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Possession, Reality Warping, Cosmic Awareness, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Acausality, Psychic Powers, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Exists outside the confines of traditional laws of physics, Grows stronger whenever significant change occurs anywhere, individuals pursue knowledge and magic, and/or mortal beings feel hope"

from his page "<

The best you said give this match a Inconclusive

The nature of determination protects frisk from any sort of hax that could effect him by someone on his level or weaker. You can't even defeat him by overpowering his durability with your ap, since his determination will bring hiim back into existance.

You basically need to be above frisk in tier and also have applicable hax that would keep him dead in order to win against him.

Since frisk can win this fight by sparing, I give him the win since at some point the other guy is probabaly going to get bored or otherwise give up and leave.

Yeah, I think I'm also going with inconclusive. Looking at the profiles, I don't think any of them have any way of preventing each other from regenerating, and Tzeentch seems to have superior hax, but Frisk can just keep coming back to life, not to mention that durability tho, Frisk is too durable.

Full Power Asriel ignored they hax and was killing them by pure AP read again "<

but yeah normally it's very hard to see a 2-B killing Frisk

Anonimoe7875 said:
Full Power Asriel ignored they hax and was killing them by pure AP read again "<
Yeah, because Asriel has Power Nullification, you said: "You likely need Full Power Asriel's AP", but if there's someone with that level of AP, but can't prevent Frisk from coming back, it would still be hard to finish them off for good.

Damn, i forgot about his power nullification "<

Now that i think about it... does anyone here know a 2-B that can trully kill Frisk and finish them off for good?

If is by any means, then i guess his mind control and telephaty would make Frisk unable to do anything, while Tzeentch is not capable to kill her, he could use the Incap way.

So i guess i vote for Tzeentch.

Everyone who voted Frisk needs to explain me how they are supposed to "spare" Tzeench, given that the latter will just keep attacking. Also, what prevents Tzeench from erasing Frisk conceptually? Because this nullify mid-godly regen

The difference is that Asriel isn't, you know, a god devoted to the destruction of universes just for the sake of it (change needs destruction). That and Tzeench could mind control Frisk to prevent them from fighting, which count as incapacitation.

To add insult to injury, Tzeench becomes stronger when someone FEELS HOPE. Meaning that Frisk is basically a power source as long as they remain determined

Kaltias said:
Everyone who voted Frisk needs to explain me how they are supposed to "spare" Tzeench, given that the latter will just keep attacking. Also, what prevents Tzeench from erasing Frisk conceptually? Because this nullify mid-godly rege
He can't, but he still have SAVE and LOAD.

By sparing in game is don't only mean that we is the one who spare them tho.

There is a 3 way to spare enemy.

1: beat them up until they don't want to fight anymore.

2: satisfy them by talk to them, pat them, compliments them, flirt with them and ETC.

3: we keep fighting until enemy don't want to anymore and Spare us.

Don't forget that this is not bloodlust fight.

@Hizack

1) Good luck doing that to the second strongest of the Chaos Gods. It's even debatable if Frisk can harm him, Tzeench is non corporeal.

2) This would end up with Frisk becoming a demon prince 99.999% of the times.

3) If Tzeench was offering to spare Frisk, you can bet that it would end up like with Sans. Also it isn't bloodlusted but willing to kill anyway.

@Paulo

No, if your concept doesn't exist you would need High-Godly, given that not only your existence was erased, but the possibility of your existence as well

Kaltias said:
@Hizack
2) This would end up with Frisk becoming a demon prince 99.999% of the times.
Wait.....that can happen? And if frisk become demon prince is that mean he become a demon prince of......."peace"?? And isn't that mean tzeench spere him?

Yup!, best choice! Confirmed my vote for frisk!

No, he'd become a demon prince of Tzeench, they are divided based on the god. And i'm pretty sure that this would mean that Tzeench has Frisk's soul from this point onward, so it's technically a win for Tzeench because Frisk will be its obedient puppet forever

Back