• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Environmental Destruction
All kaiju should have High 6-A environmental destruction like Mega-Kaiju, as the Precursor’s plan even in the original film was to get the kaiju to fall in Mount Fuji to cause a chain reaction that would terraform the Earth. This is backed up as the PPDC could figure out that Raijin, Hakuja and Shrikethorn were going to Mt Fuji by using the traversal paths of the previous kaiju. EDIT: This scan from the Pacific Rim Uprising artbook further corroborates this.

Large Mountain level Self-Destruction + Slattern AP downgrade
Gipsy and Striker’s blades and self-destruction, as well as Slattern’s durability, should scale fully to High 7-A rather than just “likely” as the self destruction wasn’t just from the nuke but was a combination of the nuke and Striker’s power core exploding. There is precedent for this as Atlas Destroyer’s self destruction was capable of incinerating Breacher, a Cat VI kaiju said to be stronger than Copperhead who was stated to be an “Apex Predator” and a “Jaeger Hunter” as well as being referred to as “Jaeger Breaker” in the show, meaning he should be comparable if not stronger than Raijin who was already referred to as the most dangerous kaiju as well as kaiju capable of destroying Jaegers like Obsidian Furys and Saber Athenas (Raijin shouldn’t scale above Copperhead simply due to being a Category V, as Kaiju category is not linked to strength, it is linked to radioactivity, size and toxicity. This is shown by Knifehead being a Cat III, despite being stronger than Leatherback, a Cat IV) Atlas only ran on fuel cells rather than nuclear power. We know that most Jaegers are capable of self destruction since both Gipsy Danger and Atlas Destroyer were capable of doing it despite not having a nuclear bomb attached to them. Since the self destruction was non-nuclear, the current accepted value (2.464 Gigatons of TNT) would have to be divided by 2 meaning that they would scale to 1.232 Gigatons of TNT. Slattern’s AP however should be downgraded to High 7-C+, as he has no feats to suggest he is capable of harming characters with his own level of durability. This would put him in the category of “Stone Walls”.

Mega-Kaiju AP upgrade
Mega Kaiju should scale above the Drone jaegers beam as the artbook refers to it as “unstoppable” and “the Precursor’s ultimate weapon”, as well as calling it the “greatest threat the world has ever seen” which would put it at Island level+ (82.3248804971 Gigatons of TNT). The Mega Kaiju could also potentially get to Country level as the artbook describes it as being several (meaning at least 3) orders of magnitude above the highest levels of the Serizawa scale. This would put it at 9.87898565966 Teratons or 10^3 times more powerful than Crabcakes feat. This is supported by the fact that the Rippers which make up the Mega-Kaiju can apparently imbue kaiju with new biological defences and reenergise them. The only things that would scale to this would be Gipsy Avenger’s self destruction, as it was responsible for the death of the Mega-Kaiju and possibly Titan Redeemer/Bracer Phoenix’s M-19 Morning Star as it was capable of breaking off the Mega-Kaiju’s tusk. Edit: Obsidian Fury/Gipsy Avenger’s plasma chainsaws would also scale as they were capable of making the Mega-Kaiju bleed and leaving a visible wound (behind the front leg, near the bottom centre of the image) on it. This is consistent as Obsidian Fury is described as the “deadliest Jaeger”. Note: whilst Saber Athena’s blades do cut the Mega-Kaiju, the area they cut is one of the secondary brains which are implied to be less durable than the rest of Mega Kaiju.

Summary
All kaiju should get Multi-Continent level environmental destruction. Striker Eureka’s self destruction and all who scale should be Large Mountain level rather than just “Small city level, likely Large Mountain level”. However, Large Mountain level characters would only scale to half of the value of the calculation as the explosion was mainly caused by Striker’s reactor which is non-nuclear. Slattern’s AP should downgrade to Large Town level+. Mega-Kaiju should either scale to Island level+ or Country level as would Gipsy Avenger’s self-destruction and possibly Titan Redeemer’s/Bracer Phoenix’s M-19 Morningstar as well as Gipsy Avenger/Obsidian Fury’s plasma chainsaws.

Agree: 4 total, 1 staff (@Fastestthingalive50 @Emirp sumitpo @Felipe_Walker16 @Demon_Lord18 (unsure of 6-B))
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Summary
All kaiju should get Multi-Continent level environmental destruction. Striker Eureka’s self destruction and all who scale should be Large Mountain level rather than just “Small city level, likely Large Mountain level”. However, Large Mountain level characters would only scale to half of the value of the calculation as the explosion was mainly caused by Striker’s reactor which is non-nuclear. Slattern’s AP should downgrade to Large Town level+. Mega-Kaiju should either scale to Island level+ or Country level as would Gipsy Avenger’s self-destruction and possibly Titan Redeemer’s/Bracer Phoenix’s M-19 Morningstar.
6-B and everything else is fine.

Level 6-B looks great.
But I wanted to add a few things, starting with the Ascension Novelization written by Greg Keyes, in the novelization.
The Gipsy Avenger's impact can be recorded on seismometers across the planet and can create a column of dust and fire thousands of feet high in the sky. This page also implies that the impacts are as strong as the 1707 certificate.
Link to the novelization page
:

The 1707 Eruption generated an earthquake of magnitude 8.6 or about ~1.8 teratons.

This would be at least a Small Country, I only took the earthquake base to climb the Mega Kaiju and the Gipsy Avenger, I couldn't find a source to find out how much Kinetic energy the 1707 Eruption. But I agree with 6-B (Country).

Gipsy Avenger will also be at country level, as he was the only Jaeger surviving the Mega Kaiju's attacks, the rest of the Jaegers only received one attack from the Mega Kaiju and were already completely defeated, and the Gypsy Avenger dealt physical damage to the Mega Kaiju , and resisted the Mega Kaiju's attacks.

Last edited:
Level 6-B looks great.

But I wanted to add a few things, starting with the Novelization of Ascension written by Greg Keyes, in the novelization. The Gypsy Avenger impact can be recorded in seismometers across the planet and can create a column of dust and fire thousands of feet high in the sky. This page also implies that the impacts are as strong as the 1707 certificat.

Link to the novelization pag:

The 1707 eruption generated an earthquake of magnitude 8.6 or about ~1.8 teratons.

Here it would be at least a Small Country, I only took the base of the earthquake to climb the Mega Kaiju and the Gipsy Avenger, I couldn't find a source to find out how much Kinetic energy the Eruption of 1 707 caused. But I agree with 6-B (Country).

Gipsy Avenger also be at the country level, since he was the only Jaeger surviving the Mega Kaiju attacks, the rest of the Jaegers only received one attack from Mega Kaiju and have already been completely defeated, and the Gypsy Avenger injured physical damage to Mega Kaiju, and resisted the attacks of Mega Kaiju.

I’m not sure Gipsy should scale to Mega. She was being thrown around and ragdolled pretty easily. And she was getting smacked around by Raijin who is much less powerful than Mega. She managed to damage him but only with the Chainsaws and even then that was by hitting an exposed secondary brain. The other stuff is good supporting evidence for Avenger’s self destruct and for the 6-B Mega-Kaiju.

Não tenho certeza se Gipsy deve escalar para Mega. Ela estava sendo jogada para todos os lados e ragdolls bem facilmente. E ela estava sendo espancada por Raijin, que é muito menos poderoso que Mega. Ela conseguiu danificá-lo, mas apenas com as motosserras e mesmo assim foi acertando um cérebro secundário exposto . As outras coisas são boas evidências de apoio para a autodestruição do Vingador e para o Mega-Kaiju 6-B.
Na verdade, ele conseguiu danificá-la com as motosserras, mas lembrando que essas motosserras eram da Obsidian Fury, e a Gipsy Avenger conseguiu resistir, ela estava raspando, mas é uma grande evidência do seu Poder de Ataque e Durabilidade. Bem, eu acho que o país em si seria para Mega Kaiju, então podemos deixar a Gipsy Avenger nível baixo 6-B (País Pequeno).

Last edited:
Na verdade, ele conseguiu danificá-la com as motosserras, mas lembrando que essas motosserras eram da Obsidian Fury, e a Gipsy Avenger conseguiu resistir, ela estava raspando, mas é uma grande evidência do seu Poder de Ataque e Durabilidade. Bem, eu acho que o país em si seria para Mega Kaiju, então podemos deixar a Gipsy Avenger nível baixo 6-B (País Pequeno).
I’m still not convinced about Gipsy being Country level. Rewatching the scene, she wasn’t able to do any noticeable damage to the Mega Kaiju, whereas MK was capable of piercing through Gipsy’s visor (which previously could take the Plasma Chainsaws) with ease.

Ainda não estou confirmado sobre Gipsy ser nível Country. Revendo a cena, ela não foi capaz de causar nenhum dano ao Mega Kaiju , enquanto MK foi capaz de perfurar a viseira de Gipsy (que antes poderia levar como Plasma Chainsaws ) com facilidade.
Ok, eu tenho um link para um projeto que usa o carregador de partículas Obsidian Fury e o resultado foi 3,44 Teratons (não sei se o projeto está certo.) Provavelmente não.
Mas é um projeto feito por Ultra Neptune que está em outro Wiki.
Mas deve fortalecer algo.

Ok, eu tenho um link para um projeto que usa o carregador de partículas Obsidian Fury e o resultado foi 3,44 Teratons (não sei se o projeto está certo.) Provavelmente não. Mas é um projeto feito por Ultra Neptune que está em outro Wiki.
Im not sure if that calculation would be accepted on this wiki. But if it was, it’d make Mega Kaiju 6-A due to being several orders of magnitude above kaiju who can fight Gipsy Avenger (who according to this calculation would be Low 6-B)

Im not sure if that calculation would be accepted on this wiki. But if it was, it’d make Mega Kaiju 6-A due to being several orders of magnitude above kaiju who can fight Gipsy Avenger (who according to this calculation would be Low 6-B)
Okay, I think Mega Kaiju 6-A and a possibly Gipsy Avenger Low 6-B and 6-B update would be a topic covered for another time.

Okay, I think Mega Kaiju 6-A and a possibly Gipsy Avenger Low 6-B and 6-B update would be a topic covered for another time.
Well I have made a Calc here of Striker’s self destruction which would be very high into High 6-C. Uprising kaiju would probably upscale to Low 6-B off of that. And Mega Kaiju would upscale to 6-A due to the established multiplier. However, I’m waiting for that Calc to be accepted, along with a speed and LS one. Probably better to discuss this in its own eventual (hopefully) CRT or in the general discussion thread.

Well I have made a Calc here of Striker’s self destruction which would be very high into High 6-C. Uprising kaiju would probably upscale to Low 6-B off of that. And Mega Kaiju would upscale to 6-A due to the established multiplier. However, I’m waiting for that Calc to be accepted, along with a speed and LS one. Probably better to discuss this in its own eventual (hopefully) CRT or in the general discussion thread.
I have an image of a Striker Eureka self-destruct project, the result was:

Low-end = 5,534,269,640,635 x 7,996 x 4,186 = 1.85238956E+20 Joules = 44.2731730402 Gigatons (island level)
Mid-end = 5,534,269,640,635 x 9,999,996 x 4,186 = 2.31664434E+23 Joules = 55.3691285851 Teratons (country level+)
High-end = 5,534,269,640,635 x 99,999,996 x 4,186 = 2.31664518E +24 Joules = 553,6914866157 Teratons (large country level +) Calculation credits: XSG~ADR
Credits for my friend's image: ZeedKZ

I have an image of a Striker Eureka self-destruct project, the result was:

Low-end = 5,534,269,640,635 x 7,996 x 4,186 = 1.85238956E+20 Joules = 44.2731730402 Gigatons (island level)
Mid-end = 5,534,269,640,635 x 9,999,996 x 4,186 = 2.31664434E+23 Joules = 55.3691285851 Teratons (country level+)
High-end = 5,534,269,640,635 x 99,999,996 x 4,186 = 2.31664518E +24 Joules = 553,6914866157 Teratons (large country level +) Calculation credits: XSG~ADR
Credits for my friend's image: ZeedKZ
Transcribe this calculation into a blog, but add scans and the reasoning behind it.

It sounds good, but I get suspicious about orders of magnitude.
It is supported by Gipsy Avenger’s self destruction causing an earthquake as a side effect. And the only other thing that could harm the Mega Kaiju was the M-19 Morningstar which could easily pierce a Kaiju-Jaeger drone (notable as Apex, a rogue drone, could destroy multiple Uprising era Jaegers and ragdolled a Category 3 Acidquill which should be comparable to other Uprising era Kaiju, due to being able to destroy post Uprising Jaegers).

Mega-Kaiju AP upgrade
Mega Kaiju should scale above the Drone jaegers beam as the artbook refers to it as “unstoppable” and “the Precursor’s ultimate weapon”, as well as calling it the “greatest threat the world has ever seen” which would put it at Island level+ (82.3248804971 Gigatons of TNT). The Mega Kaiju could also potentially get to Country level as the artbook describes it as being several (meaning at least 3) orders of magnitude above the highest levels of the Serizawa scale. This would put it at 9.87898565966 Teratons or 10^3 times more powerful than Crabcakes feat. This is supported by the fact that the Rippers which make up the Mega-Kaiju can apparently imbue kaiju with new biological defences and reenergise them. The only things that would scale to this would be Gipsy Avenger’s self destruction, as it was responsible for the death of the Mega-Kaiju and possibly Titan Redeemer/Bracer Phoenix’s M-19 Morning Star as it was capable of breaking off the Mega-Kaiju’s tusk.
82x1000= 82 Teratons (Country level+)

How did you get 9 teratons?

Back