• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Altair.(Re Creators).full.2094957
Medaka Kurokami Fanart
Just jumping on the Medaka spam train. Not sure if this is fair but whatever.

Base Altair vs End God Mode Medaka

Low 7-C vs 5-C

Speed Equalized

The Hero Unrestricted

Altair: 8 (RM97, Lancer45man, Tman766, AKM sama, Homu Sweet Homu, Veloxt1r0kore, Annika CL armada, Duhhhhhh1)

Medaka:

Inconclusive: 1 (Hizack123)

You already did it!! Dammit,i want to create this but you did it!!

Hmm.....either way its inconclusive for me,neither of them will killed,Medaka get resurect,Altair regen due of mid-godly regen,and of course P L O T !!

I've had this match in my mind ever since the Medaka spam started. I just didn't have time to make it until today.

I already have an idea to create this match when i focused more to Altair.

Damn,now i have only 9 upcoming Altair match,thanks.

Also VA connection!!

No I just haven't watched Medaka Box yet. It's on my to watch list around number 10 or something. But anyways we're derailing back on topic.

Oh,kay then we stop here.

BTW i voting inconclusive here,unless there is good argument that make me change my vote,i'm still in inconclusive side.

Hero isn't helping here because Altair has her own version of hero. She hijacked the entire story of the Elimination Chamber and took control of it plus Hikayu even said that she was the hero of her own story.

Anyways, Altair should erase Medaka as soon as the match starts and AF cant help her come back because there is nothing to come back from.

I vote inconclusive here. Because i see both got hax on same scale and i don't how they finish each other for good.

Altair stomps.

Not only she has audience approval that de facto defeated the version of 'The Hero' in Sirius. Secondly, Altair has shown to affect beings who had resistance to her own skills. And she can simply reverse Medaka's plot and get rid of her worst abilities. Case worse? She takes over Medaka's mind and now we have an Altair with larger breasts

Altair plot powers are actually better. BUT i dunno if she can counter The Hero, since it worked on the bullshit arsenal from Ajimu.

Altair for RM97 and Xantospoc's reasons.

Pretty good caught up with my grades and all the other stuff.

Also I edited the op and clarified that the Hero is unrestricted.

That's good to hear.

Yeah, Kalt said that plot manip that works similar to fate manip is not going to work against acausality.

Btw, I will notify you when we have another PMMM upgrades. :D

This is the first time a thread of mine has ended this smoothly. The last two threads of mine that have ended had a pretty big sh*tstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back