• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overpowered Old Men - The Emperor vs SCP-1440

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
It had to be done.

<Insert will of Chaos joke here>

"Get off my lawn!" vs "Back in my day..."

4-A Emperor. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Scp-1440
Oh hey, we still up for bingo Friday night?

The god emperor of Mankind
Oh yeah, sure. And tell your wife to bring the cookies.

Discuss.

Doesn't emperor have 1-A hax? It'd be a pretty easy win for him if 1440 didn't have the bag.

Assuming the emperor can't get out of the bag, I'm voting incon.

I thought "Sees it with precog and erases" and referring to the old thread where I also said it was a stomp was enough, but I suppose I could have implied it better?

The old man can change fate though. Most people don't mention that.

Also, not really a stomp. The old man can bag the Emperor or touch him with the stick.

Gargoyle One said:
Already done

Emperor sees the bag coming with precognition and Erases
Isn't speed equal? They'd both try to bag/EE at the same time, so incon.

Emprah should be able to escape the bag, what with how he can just hop into the warp. He can also still affect the materium from the warp, and as such should be able to affect the outside world from the bag.

Alright, that's what I was looking for. Stomp for emperor.

Wokistan said:
Emprah should be able to escape the bag, what with how he can just hop into the warp. He can also still affect the materium from the warp, and as such should be able to affect the outside world from the bag.
I don't Belive that the 4-a form of the emperor can escape the bag given it is stated to be able to contain the all death one of the three members of the brothers death who are ranked at 1-b, however i also belive he would not use it in this battle reguardless just wanted to point this out.

Back