• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't they constantly have sound effects? And doesn't attacking the Warden alert it to your location?
Oh, right right

okay, So untill the dark peasant get that tier 100 LS upgrade the warden is too heavy to be lifted, a player carring all the gold he can will be trowed in the air by a Iron Golem, but a warden will not be trowed in the air. I would wait that CRT to finish before continuing this Thread

How does “attack reflection negation” work? Would it negate the dark peasants force field?
Pretty much, It pass trough barriers sinse It's sound based too, It's less abou negating atack reflection and more about It not beingh solid and just beingh air vibrations

so yes, Dark peasant can't hold or block the sound wave, but that class 100 LS will be hard to not just be completly crushed against the ground, also

Warden AP: 161088000000 joules with upscaling
Dark Peasant: 57964590000 Joules + Massive upscaling

hum... seen like a 2,7790759841482532697979921879893 times advantage, but not beingh able to get close and It's sonic boom only ignoring armour and not dura overall

Also, sinse warden always try to get close dark peasant has the range advantage and will be able to salm warden on the ground and trow him around as much as they want

this is actaully hard to think who wins, Warden has a lot more dura and can constatnly hit DP even while beingh slamed down full force... I will vote dark peasant beacuse sinse DP floats he will be making a lot less sound them what warde, is used to fight, not to mention will be making a lot more sound around the wardem with the explosive slaming and darkness explosive projectiles so Warden will have a much harder time locating DP, especially with DP hands beingh passive and not really controled by him (Also, shouldn't the hands have homing atack for homming into the target for the grab?) so the darkness effect is not that impactifull

Pretty much, It pass trough barriers sinse It's sound based too, It's less abou negating atack reflection and more about It not beingh solid and just beingh air vibrations

so yes, Dark peasant can't hold or block the sound wave, but that class 100 LS will be hard to not just be completly crushed against the ground, also

Warden AP: 161088000000 joules with upscaling
Dark Peasant: 57964590000 Joules + Massive upscaling

hum... seen like a 2,7790759841482532697979921879893 times advantage, but not beingh able to get close and It's sonic boom only ignoring armour and not dura overall

Also, sinse warden always try to get close dark peasant has the range advantage and will be able to salm warden on the ground and trow him around as much as they want

this is actaully hard to think who wins, Warden has a lot more dura and can constatnly hit DP even while beingh slamed down full force... I will vote dark peasant beacuse sinse DP floats he will be making a lot less sound them what warde, is used to fight, not to mention will be making a lot more sound around the wardem with the explosive slaming and darkness explosive projectiles so Warden will have a much harder time locating DP, especially with DP hands beingh passive and not really controled by him (Also, shouldn't the hands have homing atack for homming into the target for the grab?) so the darkness effect is not that impactifull
Yeah dark peasant ic launches enemies away with tk and blasts them with dark energy. At the same time however the Warden can also apparently negate durability so that’s not cool. But dark peasants can use their tk faster than wardens sonic booms so the dark peasant can probably consistently keep the warden back. So yeah also voting dark peasant

Yeah dark peasant ic launches enemies away with tk and blasts them with dark energy. At the same time however the Warden can also apparently negate durability so that’s not cool. But dark peasants can use their tk faster than wardens sonic booms so the dark peasant can probably consistently keep the warden back. So yeah also voting dark peasant
As I said, Warden dura negation only ignores armour and even ignoring dura It isn't enough to one shoot steve for exemple

How does “attack reflection negation” work? Would it negate the dark peasants force field?
Well, Steve's shield can only reflect projectiles like arrows while Dark Peasant can reflect pretty much any ranged attacks including things like Zeus' lightning bolts, Wizard's energy blasts, Ice Giant's ice breath,...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Dark Peasant just outrange and outgun Warden. It's basically just Dark Peasant vs a slightly stronger Ice Giant.

Last edited:
Does it? It's not being affected by the ice breath like other 8-B units so it's either reflecting it somehow or it has ice resistance.
The Dark Peasant has the highest health in the game so it would logically take a long time for ice attacks any notable effect on it

So I guess it's just extreme cold resistance

I just looked at it and it doesn't seem to be able to reflect Wizard's blasts either actually so that was a mistake on my part. Still, it can reflect a lot of stuff that aren't really projectiles.

Does it? It's not being affected by the ice breath like other 8-B units so it's either reflecting it somehow or it has ice resistance.
Nah, DP actually only reflect bullet type projectiles or "phisical projectiles" If you count him grabbing cannonballs and trowing them back atack reflection, the rest Is only blocked by It's hands, and unfortunetly Your are incorrect, he is affected by the ice breath, he just has so much helth that eould take 10000000 years to actually froze him completly, so he just get't less them 1% frozen by It, he also can't block thor thunder for exemple so I can see the warden sonic boom passing trough the hands

Nah, DP actually only reflect bullet type projectiles or "phisical projectiles" If you count him grabbing cannonballs and trowing them back atack reflection, the rest Is only blocked by It's hands, and unfortunetly Your are incorrect, he is affected by the ice breath, he just has so much helth that eould take 10000000 years to actually froze him completly, so he just get't less them 1% frozen by It, he also can't block thor thunder for exemple so I can see the warden sonic boom passing trough the hands
Many units in general are missing some resistances that they should have. notably Fire and Ice.

Many units in general are missing some resistances that they should have. notably Fire and Ice.
Not fire really, everyone can be set on fire, ice we just didn't discussed much yet. Not to mention TABS ice manipulation isn't that powerfull sinse ait alread takes 3 ice srrow to freeze a folder unity for exemple

Not fire really, everyone can be set on fire, ice we just didn't discussed much yet. Not to mention TABS ice manipulation isn't that powerfull sinse ait alread takes 3 ice srrow to freeze a folder unity for exemple
Let's see. Freezing a human is 22,428,035 J. Divide that by 3 and we get 7,476,011 J, though I don't think it matters since Wobblers aren't really humans now, are they?

Let's see. Freezing a human is 22,428,035 J. Divide that by 3 and we get 7,476,011 J, though I don't think it matters since Wobblers aren't really humans now, are they?
Wobblers are wobblee, but for sake of vs debate we compare them to humans... even trough they breath trough pores on thwir faces and grow hair trough magic, any way. this is a thing to be discussed in the future in the Tabs GDT, not here, especially sinse It don't really affect the fight lol

Go into the game play as the dark peasant and I guarantee if you don’t click any buttons the dark peasant won’t do anything
Just did, I stand corrected, trough I have no idea how to activate the hands, they must have changed in a update beacuse I remenber tring to kill the dark peasant by possesing him and the hands made It impoosible even possesing It, thanks for the correction

OKay, the problem was that I was using against meele unities so It always activated the explosion, the hands are activated at a range, any way. This also mean the DP need to actually aim tto use the ahands (at least look at the target) but this shouldn't change much sinse the darkness isn't permanent and DP is a exttreme stone wall so meh, also the explosive atack should have class 100 knockback anyway

Back