• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark and Light team up to fight Satan (0-2-0)

Well, does it also block melee attacks? The Devil has a few physical strikes in his moveset.

The Devil has absolutely no reason to target the Dark guy when the other is immediately identifiable as the bigger offensive threat, and there's no way the Super Peasant is beating him 1v1 (constant homing attacks are literally something Cuphead and Mugman can do too, with much higher AP, coupled with way better acrobatics and skill, meanwhile the Super Peasant literally will not even try to avoid his attacks), he's got High-Mid to heal off any damage he does take and then it's a 1v1 with the other guy who he can just punch to death, even if projectiles don't end up working.
Based on the location superior lifting strength means they could probably also knock Satan off the map

Would they try, though? Given the whole "no tactical thinking whatsoever" it seems like it'd be pretty easy for him to just... not get shoved off.

But also he can just separate his head from his body, fly back up, and then grow the body back

Would they try, though? Given the whole "no tactical thinking whatsoever" it seems like it'd be pretty easy for him to just... not get shoved off.

But also he can just separate his head from his body, fly back up, and then grow the body back
Super peasant is basically a balistic missel that contantly makes explosions as It fly straight into the oponent, there is a good chance they would trow devil of by acident

Also, SP has a extremely big DPs sinse It basically does damage each second it's firsts are touching the oponent

Super peasant is basically a balistic missel that contantly makes explosions as It fly straight into the oponent, there is a good chance they would trow devil of by acident
Again, the Devil can fly
Also, SP has a extremely big DPs sinse It basically does damage each second it's firsts are touching the oponent
He's also like 7x weaker than the Devil so I struggle to believe that he'd be the victor of a head-on clash

He's also like 7x weaker than the Devil so I struggle to believe that he'd be the victor of a head-on clash
Super peasant and dark peasant upscale extremely above his value, and sinse using unity creator multiplicator was accepted some time ago they are around 100 or 1000 times above their value

Also, there is a new calc fo them that wasn't accepted yet, want me to link for You?

Super peasant and dark peasant upscale extremely above his value, and sinse using unity creator multiplicator was accepted some time ago they are around 100 or 1000 times above their value
if that was accepted then they'd be Low 7-C or higher, which they clearly aren't.

Last edited:
if that was accepted then they'd be Low 7-C or higher, which they clearly aren't.
To be fair, TABS content revision has been in hiatus for a while, any way, want to give a look the new calc? It's just a revision of the Thor one but considering the castle to be made of other material as by Bambo recomendation

IDK what I was on, the ap diference is of 15,036171833974954484000451241393 times in devil favor, the peasants are cooked this is just a stomp.... also forget the 100 to 1000 times I said, I have no idea what I was on

Both of them knock opponents off of maps all the time albeit accidentally but if they can do that to people who can fly and even teleport I’m sure they could pull it off here

Both of them knock opponents off of maps all the time albeit accidentally but if they can do that to people who can fly and even teleport I’m sure they could pull it off here
nah, the only true flier in the game is super peasant and he only falls ehrn he stops flying above the void, this is a stomp

IDK what I was on, the ap diference is of 15,036171833974954484000451241393 times in devil favor, the peasants are cooked this is just a stomp.... also forget the 100 to 1000 times I said, I have no idea what I was on
If the Devil is 100 and the other guys are 13 then it's around 7.7, if they upscale then it's not quite a one-shot.
Other opponents that I presume also have no tactical thinking whatsoever and do not use such abilities to not be knocked off? Because otherwise that'd make no sense at all.

Other opponents that I presume also have no tactical thinking whatsoever and do not use such abilities to not be knocked off? Because otherwise that'd make no sense at all.
Fair but getting tossed around like a ragdoll is going to make it hard for Satan to even get close to actually even hit them. Super peasant would be easier but getting close to the dark peasant is borderline impossible because he’s just gonna toss him across the map every time and for obvious reasons projectiles are straight up useless

Well you're claiming that the shots somehow have a separate lifting strength factor which isn't really how that works, any pushing that they do will be with sheer AP and the Devil is much more than capable to withstand that.

Well you're claiming that the shots somehow have a separate lifting strength factor which isn't really how that works, any pushing that they do will be with sheer AP and the Devil is much more than capable to withstand that.
The dark peasant spams its telekinesis like crazy so it could definitely knock him around

Meh, the TK itself seems to only happen when enemies get close, Devil can just lure him into a wall of fire or something. He can also just grow big enough that Class 100 isn't enough to move him.

Back