• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark and Light team up to fight Satan (0-2-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Dark Peasant and Super Peasant are bloodlusted
Fight takes place in the Fantasy Evil map

SBA for everything else

Devil Cuphead Fanart ✨ | Cartoon Amino

Satan:
Scales to 100.830544933078 Tons

Dark & Super Peasants: (JustANormalLemon, AThe1412)
Upscales MASSIVELY from 13.853869502868 Tons

Incon:

Last edited:
Doesn't the Reaper, like, kill the Ice King in a few hits at best? His forcefields are only High 8-C

Also, Fortnite tie-in comics have some higher-tier stuff for the Ice King, but the CRT that was made to apply them died. So his page is really outdated

Doesn't the Reaper, like, kill the Ice King in a few hits at best? His forcefields are only High 8-C
See whats weird is that the player for some reason has 8-B durability with the infinity blade. But for some reason the ice king only has a higher thingy, Either way Ice king should still have his 8-B dura

Also Ice king has higher Intelligence and slightly higher combat skill so it should even it out a bit even if the ap difference truly is that bad. Ice would also slow em down

See whats weird is that the player for some reason has 8-B durability with the infinity blade. But for some reason the ice king only has a higher thingy, Either way Ice king should still have his 8-B dura
No, they don't. Look again, Looper only has High 8-C Durability with Infinity Blade. Their 8-B comes from structures they can build.

Wtf is this shit? Raged unities in TABS are horrible tochit a target that dodges + not even tring to dodge them selfs sans stomp this like there is no tomorrow lol, sans don't even star sweating here

Alright third times the charm
.... lol, No, reaper can't get even close to sans before beingh obliterated, no dodgig and always walking in a straight line to a oponent with instinctive reactions

Remeber this, Ranged atackers are TABS unities worst nightmare sinse they can literaly just walk backwards atacking and the wobbler will not even try to dodge

Another stomp, this time thanks to the range and sans TK

Want a better battle? 50 skeleton warriors and 50 skeleton archers

.... lol, No, reaper can't get even close to sans before beingh obliterated, no dodgig and always walking in a straight line to a oponent with instinctive reactions

Remeber this, Ranged atackers are TABS unities worst nightmare sinse they can literaly just walk backwards atacking and the wobbler will not even try to dodge

Another stomp, this time thanks to the range and sans TK

Want a better battle? 50 skeleton warriors and 50 skeleton archers
Wouldn’t reapers tendrils (Which hone in on and oneshot fodder units) make it so that the reaper has a chance through sans getting to close. Or at worst the reaper explosion making this an incon?

Also, sans won agaiqst Super and Dark peasant, I don't thinķ there is a single TABS unity that could win alone... maybe the mage sinse his atack can't miss and can't be dodged... but other then that, nah, TABS fails against the skeleton

Also, sans won agaiqst Super and Dark peasant, I don't thinķ there is a single TABS unity that could win alone... maybe the mage sinse his atack can't miss and can't be dodged... but other then that, nah, TABS fails against the skeleton
How about void monarch? I actually feel like that would be a really weird fight for sans since he teleports directly towards the person damaging him

Last edited:
Void monarch stomp, his teleport does damage, would one shoot sans the moment he takes 1 hit point of damage
It's funny how SP and DP, 2 of the strongest units in the game, lost against Sans while Void Monarch, who is a few steps behind them, can instakill him the moment he does any damage.

It's funny how SP and DP, 2 of the strongest units in the game, lost against Sans while Void Monarch, who is a few steps behind them, can instakill him the moment he does any damage.
Chronomancer may be able to win too if they are in chromomancer range sinse his atacks can't be doddged

Oh, first of all, the normal peasants are here doing nothig sinsedevil AOE and danmaku means they will be dead quite fast

Decil here has the AP to one shot thor

Giants one shot thor, the super and dark peasant can one shoot armies of giants, so ai would say the AP diference shouldn't be above 2 times in devil favor

With that stablished, Dark peasant can block every sigle one of Devil's atacks with the dark hands, SP will be completly overwhelming devil with It's homing punches, so aproching will not be. Problem for neitheir of them, especially with so much more LS them the devil

Devil eill also be contantly folded by DP hands and contantly punches all over his body

I will have to give this one for the peasants, low dificult, DP is just a unpebetrable defencese and SP a unstopable force here, and both together are a unstopable force, no matter how much danmaku , AOE and transformations the devil trows, the peasants just can't be stoped, but It is a nice fight here

Oh, first of all, the normal peasants are here doing nothig sinsedevil AOE and danmaku means they will be dead quite fast

Decil here has the AP to one shot thor

Giants one shot thor, the super and dark peasant can one shoot armies of giants, so ai would say the AP diference shouldn't be above 2 times in devil favor

With that stablished, Dark peasant can block every sigle one of Devil's atacks with the dark hands, SP will be completly overwhelming devil with It's homing punches, so aproching will not be. Problem for neitheir of them, especially with so much more LS them the devil

Devil eill also be contantly folded by DP hands and contantly punches all over his body

I will have to give this one for the peasants, low dificult, DP is just a unpebetrable defencese and SP a unstopable force here, and both together are a unstopable force, no matter how much danmaku , AOE and transformations the devil trows, the peasants just can't be stoped, but It is a nice fight here
Counted

Voting the Peasants. Dark Peasant is the MVP here as he has the defense, ranged attacks, and can throw the Devil's ranged attacks and summons right back at him (Or erase them). Super Peasant is gonna fly around everywhere and throw homing punches which can distract the Devil to allow DP to attack him. Their LS means each of them are probably strong enough to throw the Devil around. The normal peasants provide emotional support I guess, or just another distraction if Super Peasant alone isn't enough but they'll get wipe out in the first few seconds so might as well remove them. The Devil is also arrogant and will at times just sit there and watch his enemies which gives them openings to attack him.

Voting the Peasants. Dark Peasant is the MVP here as he has the defense, ranged attacks, and can throw the Devil's ranged attacks and summons right back at him (Or erase them). Super Peasant is gonna fly around everywhere and throw homing punches which can distract the Devil to allow DP to attack him. Their LS means each of them are probably strong enough to throw the Devil around. The normal peasants provide emotional support I guess, or just another distraction if Super Peasant alone isn't enough but they'll get wipe out in the first few seconds so might as well remove them. The Devil is also arrogant and will at times just sit there and watch his enemies which gives them openings to attack him.
Counted and yeah i'll remove the regular peasants I just wasn't confident that this was fair so I added them just in case but it seems like they don't help either way

Bump but also I wonder if I should put this on hold and redo the match in a way thats fair once the tabs revisions are done

The Devil has absolutely no reason to target the Dark guy when the other is immediately identifiable as the bigger offensive threat, and there's no way the Super Peasant is beating him 1v1 (constant homing attacks are literally something Cuphead and Mugman can do too, with much higher AP, coupled with way better acrobatics and skill, meanwhile the Super Peasant literally will not even try to avoid his attacks), he's got High-Mid to heal off any damage he does take and then it's a 1v1 with the other guy who he can just punch to death, even if projectiles don't end up working.

The Devil has absolutely no reason to target the Dark guy when the other is immediately identifiable as the bigger offensive threat, and there's no way the Super Peasant is beating him 1v1 (constant homing attacks are literally something Cuphead and Mugman can do too, with much higher AP, coupled with way better acrobatics and skill, meanwhile the Super Peasant literally will not even try to avoid his attacks), he's got High-Mid to heal off any damage he does take and then it's a 1v1 with the other guy who he can just punch to death, even if projectiles don't end up working.
I have no idea to who You are argumenting for

Back