• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans fights another soulless entity (0-7-0) GRACE

Sans' stuff:
  • Dura neg
  • Combat skill
  • Intelligence
  • Slightly higher range
  • Intangible attacks
Dark Peasants stuff:
  • Attack potency (Able to one shot)
  • Immune to sans' projectiles (Gaster blaster, Throwing Bones, etc)
  • Stamina
  • Lifting Strength
Sans Wincons:
  • Staying at a range and hitting him via those bones he summons from the ground instead of ranged projectiles (Likely to work considering thats literally what he starts with and he will notice pretty fast that his gaster blaster just don't work on him)
  • Overwhelming the dark peasant with a ridiculous amount of bones and gaster blasters (Unlikely to work, If I remember correctly it is possible to hit the dp with ranged attacks but it takes a ridiculous amount of them)
  • Intangible attacks makes it so he just ignores the forcefield (No idea if this is how his attacks work but if it is then he's winning this easily)
Dark Peasants Wincons:
  • Get close enough to tk sans and slam him into the ground (Meh probably won't work since he moves pretty slowly and sans will probably teleport if he sees a dark hand of death barreling towards him at breakneck speeds)
  • Hit sans at a range with his dark energy stuff (Could work since the dp can shoot alot of dark energy at once, can shoot surprisingly far and the thingy's explode which might catch him off guard)

Sans probably has the slight edge here. Even if he is grabbed by the dp he could probably just teleport out and sans is super smart so he's catching on to the dp's projectile immunity really fast and once he does theres nothing the dp can do considering how slow the dude moves and how relatively unintelligent the dp is

Sans' stuff:
  • Dura neg
  • Combat skill
  • Intelligence
  • Slightly higher range
  • Intangible attacks
Dark Peasants stuff:
  • Attack potency (Able to one shot)
  • Immune to sans' projectiles (Gaster blaster, Throwing Bones, etc)
  • Stamina
  • Lifting Strength
Sans Wincons:
  • Staying at a range and hitting him via those bones he summons from the ground instead of ranged projectiles (Likely to work considering thats literally what he starts with and he will notice pretty fast that his gaster blaster just don't work on him)
  • Overwhelming the dark peasant with a ridiculous amount of bones and gaster blasters (Unlikely to work, If I remember correctly it is possible to hit the dp with ranged attacks but it takes a ridiculous amount of them)
  • Intangible attacks makes it so he just ignores the forcefield (No idea if this is how his attacks work but if it is then he's winning this easily)
Dark Peasants Wincons:
  • Get close enough to tk sans and slam him into the ground (Meh probably won't work since he moves pretty slowly and sans will probably teleport if he sees a dark hand of death barreling towards him at breakneck speeds)
  • Hit sans at a range with his dark energy stuff (Could work since the dp can shoot alot of dark energy at once, can shoot surprisingly far and the thingy's explode which might catch him off guard)

Sans probably has the slight edge here. Even if he is grabbed by the dp he could probably just teleport out and sans is super smart so he's catching on to the dp's projectile immunity really fast and once he does theres nothing the dp can do considering how slow the dude moves and how relatively unintelligent the dp is
You forgot one wincon for DP. He can throw any bone Sans shoots right back at him which means if Sans only tries to overwhelm instead of using ground bones, he'll get tired out very quickly since he'll have to be dodging and attacking at the same time and eventually get hit by his own attacks. Sans also has to raise his bones pretty high since DP can fly and telekinesis won't work on him. Can you link a clip of Vlad's Impale being able to hit DP? I can't find any on YouTube and I don't have the game.

You forgot one wincon for DP. He can throw any bone Sans shoots right back at him which means if Sans only tries to overwhelm instead of using ground bones, he'll get tired out very quickly since he'll have to be dodging and attacking at the same time and eventually get hit by his own attacks
Sans will notice pretty much immediately that his ranged attacks won’t work since he starts with raising bones pretty much immediately so he’ll see.
Can you link a clip of Vlad's Impale being able to hit DP?
I couldn’t find one but I’m 100% sure that they can. I would test it myself but I’m not able to do that rn, @JustANormalLemon has the game so hopefully he can test it.
Sans also has to raise his bones pretty high since DP can fly and telekinesis won't work on him
Sans can probably raise his bones high enough to hit him.

sans intangible atacks maean DP will not be blocking shit lol, also DP flight is just levitation so not enough to break trough TK(Trough the fact DP do not have a soul may make them impossible to be TK by sans?) and he just floats a bit over the ground so not enough to just fly away from the bones, also "laser like" projectiles aren't blocked by DP, like the mage thunder blast (IDK what is called)

Yes, DP still has the wincondition of just getting 1 luck hit what is made somewhat easier with his hands having pseudo homming, but othem then that, voting Sans for Obivious reasons(Funny enough, I had done this battle before and was there when I discoverd that Sans bones had intangibility)

I think I missed something but IDK

Ye, Sans just ignore DP giant Dura and his main form of protection, finally he just teleports away from any atack... Not to mention the "Sans always atack first" thing
DP’s attacks do have aoe which might be able to catch sans off guard but I do see sans winning more often then not but the aoe attacks are a good wincon

Back