• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why cocytus? Why not demiurge or shalltear? Atleast we have some solid feats for them, with cocytus we know hes training to be a better commander and has excellent skill in cqc. We know of two of his abilities and thats about it...He has almost no feats to his name.

Im still leaning towards cocytus she can take a beating and cant dish one out properly due to her poor aim. So I see cocytus just beating on her with four swords until she drops dead. Im geussing you used him because he hasn't shown any durabilitiy related hax?

The pen or the sword said:
Why cocytus? Why not demiurge or shalltear? Atleast we have some solid feats for them, with cocytus we know hes training to be a better commander and has excellent skill in cqc. We know of two of his abilities and thats about it...He has almost no feats to his name.
Again because they're too haxed =P

So to list all the problems darkeness is going to have:

A). Poor aim leading to her failing to hit far more often than not

B). Range, she has to get up close and personal to strong bug, while they both have melee range as there favored distance cocytus has longer reach.

C).She has to blow through cocytus health which due to her poor aim is going to require a long time, in that time cocytus is beating on her with four devine class weapons.

D). Magic, Not a big problem due to her magic resitance but cocytus turning the area around him into an iceland favors him...

Huestio I understand that but doesn't that mean all these threads are going to end up outdated the moment we get feats for the other gaurdians? Everything Ive seen leads me to understand level one hundred is the level of hax. Touch me a paladin level one hundred could use a move known as world break which ignored durability I find it highly unlikley that cocytus and albedo dont have similar hax in there arsenal.

Really because this still doens't look all that good for darkness, It feels like we're taking supporting characters and forcing them to fight before we can see what they are honestly capable of.

The pen or the sword said:
Really because this still doens't look all that good for darkness, It feels like we're taking supporting characters and forcing them to fight before we can see what they are honestly capable of.
I ment like using them in threads having battles with them and I didn't mean his battle with Darkness.

Eh Im leaning towards decisive as this battle will definitly be long and drawn out, she could theoretically win but her poor accuracy makes this incredibly difficult for her.

Darkness may be the only person happy to go to demiurges happy farm....Though demiurge will probably be pleased to have an infinite supply of scrolls from her total willingness to be healed...

While I find isekai quartet is entertaining Im slightly annoyed by it as it will lead to matches like this except people unwilling to check the pages are going to use characters like shalltear and ainz against them leading to a bunch of hax stomps.

Edit: or they wont equalize speed leading to blitz

Back